CBrown10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CBrown10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CBrown10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CBrown10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CBrown10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CBrown10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CBrown10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CBrown10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CBrown10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CBrown10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CBrown10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

2 miles a day enough?

would running 2 miles a day be enough cardio to lsoe fat, along with lifting and a good diet?

LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That entirely depends..

How hard is that 2 miles? Is it a fast 2 miles? or a slow trot? How many calories you burn/energy spent to run that 2 miles?

In the end it all comes down to

Calories in > Calories out = gain weight
    Calories in< calories out = lose weight
    calories in=calories out = maintain

Its up to you, how you go into a caloric deficiency. Either by
    -Energy Spent > Calories in

Or drop calories..
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and hear all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. ~Henry Rollins

CBrown10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CBrown10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CBrown10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CBrown10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CBrown10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CBrown10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CBrown10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CBrown10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CBrown10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CBrown10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CBrown10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    true true.....its a fairly quick 2 miles im in pretty good shape so its prly not enough....i want to run hills but up here in wisconsin we are piled up full of snow so thats prolly not happening until atleast april....i saw awesome results last year doing HIIT with hill sprints

LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I would look into increasing your 2 mile TIME. Everytime you run that two miles look into getting a better time.

I wouldn't run much further cause then it'll start interfering with your leg development.

I only run distance becuase I have to.
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and hear all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. ~Henry Rollins

Gballer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gballer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gballer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gballer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gballer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gballer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gballer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gballer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gballer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gballer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gballer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ReSpAwN DeMoN View Post
    That entirely depends..

How hard is that 2 miles? Is it a fast 2 miles? or a slow trot? How many calories you burn/energy spent to run that 2 miles?

In the end it all comes down to

Calories in > Calories out = gain weight
    Calories in< calories out = lose weight
    calories in=calories out = maintain

Its up to you, how you go into a caloric deficiency. Either by
    -Energy Spent > Calories in

Or drop calories..
    its nt that simple, carbs do play a part too, bck in nov. started 3 months of cutting where i had around 400 deficit, 50% carbs sumtimes more nywayz made lil progress and weight lost was mostly muscle...had a 1 month bulk and im currently cutting for the past 4 weeks, so far had much better result with around 100g carbs...

Originally Posted by Gballer View Post
    its nt that simple, carbs do play a part too, bck in nov. started 3 months of cutting where i had around 400 deficit, 50% carbs sumtimes more nywayz made lil progress and weight lost was mostly muscle...had a 1 month bulk and im currently cutting for the past 4 weeks, so far had much better result with around 100g carbs...
    I didn't say anything about carbs and how much YOU take in.

I never once said it was that simple either. If it WERE that simple.. everyone would be shredded.

WaistofSpace is on a distinguished road. (+10) WaistofSpace is on a distinguished road. (+10) WaistofSpace is on a distinguished road. (+10) WaistofSpace is on a distinguished road. (+10) WaistofSpace is on a distinguished road. (+10) WaistofSpace is on a distinguished road. (+10) WaistofSpace is on a distinguished road. (+10) WaistofSpace is on a distinguished road. (+10) WaistofSpace is on a distinguished road. (+10) WaistofSpace is on a distinguished road. (+10) WaistofSpace is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by CBrown10 View Post
    true true.....its a fairly quick 2 miles im in pretty good shape so its prly not enough....i want to run hills but up here in wisconsin we are piled up full of snow so thats prolly not happening until atleast april....i saw awesome results last year doing HIIT with hill sprints
    Do you belong to a gym? you can run on the incline treadmill. Also, if there is a ton of snow on the ground you can hit it up Rocky style.