benchpre$$ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) benchpre$$ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) benchpre$$ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Do male models eat?

this may seem like a weird and random topic but how in the heck are they so lean but still maintain muscle and have defined 6-pack abs?!

Pac 22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pac 22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pac 22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pac 22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pac 22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pac 22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pac 22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pac 22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pac 22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pac 22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pac 22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    massive cardio, and a flawless clean diet

alblocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alblocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alblocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alblocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alblocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alblocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    my friends a model and he eats and drinks all the time, i think its just genetics cause he doesnt even work out that hard either, just plays football
    6-26: 206
    7-07: 204
    7-25: 196
    8-04:
    8-18:
    9-01:
    Goal: 190 1.6lbs/week

Not what I use to be..... StrongEnough?'s Avatar
    StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Genetics

Pac 22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pac 22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pac 22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pac 22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pac 22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pac 22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pac 22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pac 22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pac 22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pac 22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pac 22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i thought he asked how he can get that i didnt read it right, lol.

pissing off thought nazis bigbutnothuge's Avatar
    bigbutnothuge is just really nice. (+1000) bigbutnothuge is just really nice. (+1000) bigbutnothuge is just really nice. (+1000) bigbutnothuge is just really nice. (+1000) bigbutnothuge is just really nice. (+1000) bigbutnothuge is just really nice. (+1000) bigbutnothuge is just really nice. (+1000) bigbutnothuge is just really nice. (+1000) bigbutnothuge is just really nice. (+1000) bigbutnothuge is just really nice. (+1000) bigbutnothuge is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well if you believe MTV, they are just naturally on the skinny/lean side and eat a lot of pizza and drink beer.
    No sig

zodawg0079 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zodawg0079 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zodawg0079 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zodawg0079 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zodawg0079 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zodawg0079 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zodawg0079 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zodawg0079 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zodawg0079 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zodawg0079 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zodawg0079 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I got into modeling a year ago and it is NOT EASY. You have to be ripped or in near ripped condition year round. You have to work out 6-7 days a week (weights, cardio, martial arts) and stay on a strict diet that makes you always feel like passing out. This is if you are like me and have the ****tiest genetics on the face of the earth. There are some guys I know who hit the gym like once a week and live off of beer and cereal and are still huge and ripped. It's the most aggravating thing in the world but you can't change it.

*Dreams of cookies*

*Does 45 minutes cardio instead*
    www.ironguru.com <--- great information
    www.vincegironda.com

Instead of bitching about genetics, why not eat and lift?
    Blaming your genetics is a copout. Effort holds the key to success in life and sculpting a physique.

Protein+Fat= Muscle
    Carbohydrates= Fat

Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    what model? some models like clothing and magazines e.t.c are absolute sticks and its not like theres much muscle to retain in the first place, they're just low bodyfat...
    then u have fitness models who no doubt work hard for their body doing mostly all the right things.

kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by zodawg0079
    I got into modeling a year ago and it is NOT EASY. You have to be ripped or in near ripped condition year round. You have to work out 6-7 days a week (weights, cardio, martial arts)
    I didnt know models are required to do martial arts?

kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Scaglietti
    what model? some models like clothing and magazines e.t.c are absolute sticks and its not like theres much muscle to retain in the first place, they're just low bodyfat...
    then u have fitness models who no doubt work hard for their body doing mostly all the right things.
    Yeah....most male runway models are just low body fat and skinny (think Ashton Kutcher)....there are a lot though that workout and are ripped too (abercrombie model types)....then of course, like you said, there are fitness models who are bigger and ripped....then, you have bodybuilders.

Unit38 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Airbrush has a bit to do with it in the magazines to.......

Originally Posted by Unit38
    Airbrush has a bit to do with it in the magazines to.......
    Yep, and they use makeup and lighting to make them look even more ripped....granted, they are in good shape, but photographers lend a hand in making them look even better.

I read that they put makeup on their abs to make them look like the have a six pack or make it look even more defined.

Unit38 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kmac12
    Yep, and they use makeup and lighting to make them look even more ripped....granted, they are in good shape, but photographers lend a hand in making them look even better.

I read that they put makeup on their abs to make them look like the have a six pack or make it look even more defined.
    That is true plus they tan and oil to define what they have, I knew a girl that also did something like that for a fitness promotion and don't get me wrong she was in tip top shape but on the cards she looked like she was totally ripped and and tanner then normal...

Airbrush can do wonders look at some of the celebs, in them "star" mags or whatever, without all the hours of work most of them look like crap and are not in the shape they appear in some cover stories......

Originally Posted by Unit38
    Airbrush can do wonders look at some of the celebs, in them "star" mags or whatever, without all the hours of work most of them look like crap and are not in the shape they appear in some cover stories......
    Yeah, i like seeing those candid tabloid photos of stars on the beach....they look normal or even uglier than normal. Some stars hold up well, like Jessica Alba and Charlize Theron, but others look terrible (like Britney Spears and Uma Thurman).

boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000)
    On the MTV show 8th & Ocean, the male models were having pizza one night.

bicyclobutane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bicyclobutane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bicyclobutane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bicyclobutane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bicyclobutane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bicyclobutane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bicyclobutane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bicyclobutane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bicyclobutane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bicyclobutane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    male models except nutrients intravenously so no they do not eat.

bicyclobutane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bicyclobutane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bicyclobutane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bicyclobutane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bicyclobutane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bicyclobutane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bicyclobutane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bicyclobutane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bicyclobutane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bicyclobutane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    male models accept nutrients intravenously so no they do not eat.

male models accept nutrients intravenously so no they do not eat.

Originally Posted by boyscouT
    On the MTV show 8th & Ocean, the male models were having pizza one night.
    Yeah, MTV is a joke....they contradict themselves ALL the time with their stupid shows.

Its really sad that teens and twenty somethings really model their lives after MTV.

dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Havent you ever seen Zoolander, they drink orange mocca frapachinos!

But really, it's like any other person, some can maintain that from being genetically gifted and some need to focus on their diet and workout routine.

Colimo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been modeling for the past 5 years, I'm 24 now. 5'11". I've fluctuated from 130lbs to about 165lbs, and back multiple times for work. I'm lucky enough that I can stay lean with relatively little work. But it all depends on what's going on that season, and what type of work you're doing, and where you're doing it. When I'm working in NYC I'm towards the lighter end, and I have to be overly careful with my diet. It sucks. Down in Miami I can pretty much eat whatever as long as I lift, bc a lot of the work is athletic/beachy. I do see a lot of models who are obviously miserable, or who have severe eating disorders though. If I had to do some of the **** I've seen other models do to stay lean I'd choose another profession.

cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Colimo View Post
    I've been modeling for the past 5 years, I'm 24 now. 5'11". I've fluctuated from 130lbs to about 165lbs, and back multiple times for work. I'm lucky enough that I can stay lean with relatively little work. But it all depends on what's going on that season, and what type of work you're doing, and where you're doing it. When I'm working in NYC I'm towards the lighter end, and I have to be overly careful with my diet. It sucks. Down in Miami I can pretty much eat whatever as long as I lift, bc a lot of the work is athletic/beachy. I do see a lot of models who are obviously miserable, or who have severe eating disorders though. If I had to do some of the **** I've seen other models do to stay lean I'd choose another profession.
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew

matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Only 6 years late bud, not to worry.

R.I.P urukhai29, sentinel3, AncientYouth.

"Eating chips and cookies and drinking soda is just like wandering through life. These are the agents of a purposeless existence. Avocados, turkey burgers, brown rice and eggs etc are the agents of a purposeful existence." - orderoutofchaos, The Internet, 2014

2 Kings 2:23-24

lkh5650 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    that's just so much dedication..damn