spinal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

DHEA for 21 year old - dosing?

Using it for mental health, sex drive, and other benefits.

See a lot of mixed info about doses...

25 mg twice daily??

10 mg??

Some supps even have 50 mg...

What should I use without messing myself up?
    "To everyone else who came up with bull**** insulting comments can go **** themselves and simply grow the **** up. My question was a good one. I've never used a shaker bottle before so do you think i'm going to know anything about it???" - Mr. Cruz on how to use a shaker bottle.

J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by spinal1 View Post
    Using it for mental health, sex drive, and other benefits.

See a lot of mixed info about doses...

25 mg twice daily??

10 mg??

Some supps even have 50 mg...

What should I use without messing myself up?
    You do know that DHEA can either convert to estrogen or testosterone, not straight test in the body.. I would really advise not using DHEA for the goals you are wanting to achieve. These effects that you wish to achieve could be sought in other options. Unless your approaching your late 20's DHEA wouldnt be of much use.
    <=><=>[]MFF[]<=><=>
    *Jud's Comprehensive Pro-Hormone User Guide*