Thread: H-drol

korn534 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

H-drol

Ok i really need your guys help. i want to order h-drol and do one cycle of it. I never used any hormones before. so if i start taking the h-drol while i am taking it are there other supplements i need to take? Also for the post cycle therapy what do i need to take? do i just take some pct type pills or do i need to do more than just that? also while i am taking h-drol what side effects and other things will my body experience?

thanks

Wizdom C kerr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizdom C kerr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizdom C kerr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizdom C kerr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizdom C kerr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizdom C kerr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizdom C kerr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizdom C kerr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizdom C kerr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizdom C kerr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizdom C kerr is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by korn534 View Post
    Ok i really need your guys help. i want to order h-drol and do one cycle of it. I never used any hormones before. so if i start taking the h-drol while i am taking it are there other supplements i need to take? Also for the post cycle therapy what do i need to take? do i just take some pct type pills or do i need to do more than just that? also while i am taking h-drol what side effects and other things will my body experience?

thanks
    You need to run some liver support. I did a cycle of Methyl Masterdrol a year and a half ago. Check out my log, the addy is at the bottome of my sig, it has the liver info in there and it also has what PCT I ran. I found this stuff called Cycle Support which had everything in it that you need (with the exception of CoQ10). I personally don't something like 6-OXO or Formadrol is going to be strong enough to bring your levels back. I would recommend running Nolvadex or Clomid.
    ~Wizdom

"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious" - Vince Lombardi

Wizdom C kerr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizdom C kerr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizdom C kerr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizdom C kerr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizdom C kerr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizdom C kerr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizdom C kerr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizdom C kerr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizdom C kerr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizdom C kerr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizdom C kerr is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    also, you're going to want to keep eating bananas because you're going to start to have lower back pain around week 2, and the potassium will help alliviate that.
    ~Wizdom

"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious" - Vince Lombardi

RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    do some RESEARCH yourself, instead of asking a question that gets asked everyday, when you could find your own answer in 5 minutes
    Innovative Body Enhancement (IBE) Rep
    http://www.ibe-technology.com/

IBE IS REFORMULATING ALL PRODUCTS!!!!!!
    BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR REVERSE - ACETYLATED RESVERATROL!!!!!

8 Week Havoc, Propadrol, BOLD Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6712561

do some RESEARCH

ive been doing research. i am new to all this so stuff that seems simple and common to you may be confusing to me. its hard to come up with questions if you dont do any research first. its just everywhere i look for info seems to be diff. one forum will have people saying one thing then another forum will say the opposite.

if i did 2 pills of h-drol a day for four weeks would that mean that my pct would be for 4 weeks?

and for my pct if all i took was that cycle recovery that you mentioned would that be enough? (would take the cycle recovery 2 times a day like the directions say)

RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ive been doing research. i am new to all this so stuff that seems simple and common to you may be confusing to me. its hard to come up with questions if you dont do any research first. its just everywhere i look for info seems to be diff. one forum will have people saying one thing then another forum will say the opposite.

if i did 2 pills of h-drol a day for four weeks would that mean that my pct would be for 4 weeks?

and for my pct if all i took was that cycle recovery that you mentioned would that be enough? (would take the cycle recovery 2 times a day like the directions say)
    1. (not trying to be negitive) reffering to Hdrol as "2 pills" is inappropriate, you should always refer to steroids in mg form. a good 4 week first cycle of Hdrol would look like this 50/50/50/50 mg or 50/50/75/75 mg.

2. PCT should be 4 weeks in duration, and i dont know what "cycle recovery" is but its not enough. some people believe that a SERM will be necessary. a SERM is a phamaceutical drug used to treat breast cancer. its only attainable by prescription or illegally over the internet. Access to SERMs is limited dependant on the person, so an OTC PCT should consist of an AI, a Test Booster, and Trans-resveratrol

3. cycle support of life support should be taken 1 week prior to cycle, during the cycle, and during PCT

do some RESEARCH

what would happen if i was unable to get a serm? and that cycle recovery contains all the extract that everyone says you need to take during pct.

heres a link to what cycle support is

http://www.supplements.net/Cycle-Sup...FQQClwod2jAeew

i been researching this for two days now so would the cycle support with a serum be a good pct? where do i get a serum i googled it and just got info about it couldnt find it for sale.

please i really want to try a cycle with h-drol but am still confused on what to take during the pct.

hmmm....grits taste good Bigdolf's Avatar
    Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000)

i been researching this for two days now so would the cycle support with a serum be a good pct? where do i get a serum i googled it and just got info about it couldnt find it for sale.

please i really want to try a cycle with h-drol but am still confused on what to take during the pct.
    what R Woods said bottom line...not trying to be a dick...but I understand the SERM is the sticking point for alot of people...but if you can't get it don't do the cycle...
    xboxlive IXI Bigdolf IXI

psn bigdolfmoney

I rep back always

owe reps to

anyone have a website or link to where i could get a SERM that is good for my PCT. it cant be that hard to get since so many people seem to be doing cycles.

StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Wizdom C kerr View Post
    You need to run some liver support. I did a cycle of Methyl Masterdrol a year and a half ago. Check out my log, the addy is at the bottome of my sig, it has the liver info in there and it also has what PCT I ran. I found this stuff called Cycle Support which had everything in it that you need (with the exception of CoQ10). I personally don't something like 6-OXO or Formadrol is going to be strong enough to bring your levels back. I would recommend running Nolvadex or Clomid.
    Actually, Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support has something called idebenone instead of CoQ10. Idebenone is an analogue of CoQ10 that has the same positive affects (effects-can't ever remember which one to use). The reason Anabolic Innovations chooses CoQ10's more expensive counter part is because CoQ10 is a pro-oxidant and idebenone isn't (that's a good thing ).

Cycle Support
    Originally Posted by Cycle Support
    Chocolate or Peanut Butter
    Servings Per Container60
    2 Servings Provide:

(All Extracts Are Standardized)
    Red Yeast Rice 1200mg
    NAC 1200mg
    Silymarin (Milk Thistle Extract) 1000mg
    Hawthorn Berry 1000mg
    Saw Palmetto 300mg
    Nettle Root 250mg
    Celery Seed Extract 150mg
    Idebenone 100mg(Analogue of CoQ10 that is not a pro oxidant)
    Policosanol 20mg

yes that is cycle support, i adressed this in #3. this has nothing to do with PCT. check out the log that is below in my sig to get an idea what an adequate OTC PCT would consist of

do some RESEARCH

joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RWoods View Post
    do some RESEARCH yourself, instead of asking a question that gets asked everyday, when you could find your own answer in 5 minutes
    Couldn't agree more

Originally Posted by StxNas View Post
    Actually, Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support has something called idebenone instead of CoQ10. Idebenone is an analogue of CoQ10 that has the same positive affects (effects-can't ever remember which one to use). The reason Anabolic Innovations chooses CoQ10's more expensive counter part is because CoQ10 is a pro-oxidant and idebenone isn't (that's a good thing ).

Cycle Support
    This is exactly what I used in my MM Cycle.

And Korn, if you ever want info about steroids or anything illegal, it's not tactful to ask in the forum, you should PM someone and ask your questions that way. Just giving you a heads up.
    Last edited by Wizdom C kerr; 02-29-2008 at 01:45 PM.
    ~Wizdom