SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Ultra Peptide 2.0 by Xtreme Formulations Review

I always heard about how good this product was, but i held off for a while considering i've bought a few products based on good reviews, and i ended up unhappy with it. We all have different perceptions on what tastes good, that's the crappy part. But I finally broke down and bought 2 tubs of UP 2.0. I literally waited for FedEx to get here (fast shipping as usual! )

So here goes:
    Chocolate Peanut Butter
    Initially, it smelled good, but i was very skeptical. A lot of things with PB flavor in them are either nasty, don't taste like PB at all, or it's a very dull taste. I expected it to be more chocolately but WOW!
    TASTE: 11/10 SO GOOD. Adding real PB to shakes really racked up the calories for me, so this is the perfect solution. I blended it with 8 oz. cold water and it was DELICOUS. Yes, in water it was good. That's another problem i have, i like to mix my shakes in water, not milk, and some proteins are nasty in water.

Cookies & Cream
    Smelled pretty yummy, but i've had a lot of bad C&C shakes in the past. I didn't have many doubts though considering how good the choc peanut butter was.
    TASTE: 10/10 Awesome. But not as good as the choc peanut butter. I'm biased though, i love PB. Again i mixed this with 8 oz. of water, delicious.

OVERALL: Both flavors are out of this world. I really do not think you could go wrong buying these. The ingredient profile is good for me since i'm low carb. I also love that it tastes so good in water. This is my new favorite protein, i just wish i had bought it sooner! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Thanks for taking the time to post up this review, FameGirl. We certainly do appreciate it.
    HALEO Lead Forum Representative

Echo in Eternity

Store Link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html
    ******** Page - www.********.com/pages/HALEO-Worldwide-Inc/344612048892858

nubbb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nubbb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nubbb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nubbb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nubbb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nubbb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nubbb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nubbb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nubbb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nubbb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nubbb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i can't get over how good the choc pb tastes.

Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by nubbb View Post
    i can't get over how good the choc pb tastes.
    You should try the strawberry!!!
    "What value is there in the grace that I profess if it leaves me unchanged?"
    -Spurgeon

sdsu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sdsu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sdsu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sdsu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sdsu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sdsu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sdsu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sdsu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sdsu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sdsu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sdsu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    All the flavors are good, but my favorite is banana cream. It tastes so damn good.
    5'8 190
    Bench-265
    Leg Press-630

SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just wanted to add...blended with icecubes=amazing

~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Chocolate and PB are a match made in heaven. *sigh* I really miss Reeces *sigh*