DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Wayne Jackson wins Pro Card @ 2006 NANBF Southern States Classic

I took 1st Overall in the NANBF Southern States Classic. I will have pics posted before the end of this week for you guys to see, I am so f**kin happy, hard work pays off. I plan on doing my first pro show in September.

will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000)
    congrats bro, which show are you doing in september, the Natural Kansas City Gold's Classic. i'm actually thinking about doing the Southern States next year. I give you mad props, and good luck in September.
    TEAM NORTON
    The"Outwork" mindset changed my entire life, perhaps it can help you as well

Muscle Hypertrophy occurs independent of exercise intensity

DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by will-work4ANDRO
    congrats bro, which show are you doing in september, the Natural Kansas City Gold's Classic. i'm actually thinking about doing the Southern States next year. I give you mad props, and good luck in September.

Yeap, thats the one I plan on competing to get my feet wet as a pro.

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    congrats again wayne, but of course this is of no suprise to me

Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Great F-n Job Dub!

We are all proud of you man. Great work!

Brian

Originally Posted by DubDiezel
    I took 1st Overall in the NANBF Southern States Classic. I will have pics posted before the end of this week for you guys to see, I am so f**kin happy, hard work pays off. I plan on doing my first pro show in September.
    Check out our Supplement and Fitness Clothing Line! http://www.beyonddriven.com

Brian Ahlstrom
    IFPA, NGA and PNBA Natural Pro Bodybuilder
    Beyond Driven - www.beyonddriven.com and www.********.com/wearebeyonddriven
    Ahlstrom Fitness Consulting- www.********.com/ahlstromfitnessconsulting
    @YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/AhlstromFitness and http://www.youtube.com/BeyondDriven
    Follow us on Twitter @ahlstromfitness and @werbeyonddriven
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0VNOcV74Es&feature=plcp

XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Congrats man!!! I had no idea that was you on stage!! We were there watching and as soon as you came out and hit that first standing relaxed pose(pre-judging), I turned to my friend and said "this guy is the winner". Those quads did it for you brother...huge. The final posedown looked like you guys had fun. Joe Quinlin had amazing conditioning(very good bodybuilder) but his legs just could not keep up with yours. After they called you as the winner, you looked like you were having the time of your life, and I could see that from the 14th row. LOL. Again, congrats to you and your hard work. I hope I can follow in your steps one day.

I'll see you in KC in the fall. I'm doing that show too.

As for the rest of the show, it was awesome. My digital camera took a dump on me so I dont have any pics. A friend of mine got some shots though and I'll try to get them posted up. There were 50 figure girls in 3 divisions(wow) and 2 pro cards given that night. The guys were tough too. Very good competition. 107 total competitors. The night show didnt get over until something like 11:45pm. I was up for 22 hours straght that day. yikes. All in all though it was a very fun show. 5 weeks until the Natural Iowa/Central Midwest...

Sean
    B.S. Exercise Science, Philosophy, Creighton University 2003

CSCS, NSCA-CPT

Member of TEAM KLEMCZEWSKI
    www.thedietdoc.com

"His place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.”

-President Theodore Roosevelt

sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000)
    AWESOME!! congrats, good luck on ur first pro show!

Originally Posted by sixzebra
    AWESOME!! congrats, good luck on ur first pro show!
    Thank you.

Ski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Congratulations.....awesome achievement brother!!

Good luck in the pro ranks..........you look friggin` great!!
    2012-Rising Like The Phoenix !!

Originally Posted by XTRMEWJ
    Congrats man!!! I had no idea that was you on stage!! We were there watching and as soon as you came out and hit that first standing relaxed pose(pre-judging), I turned to my friend and said "this guy is the winner". Those quads did it for you brother...huge. The final posedown looked like you guys had fun. Joe Quinlin had amazing conditioning(very good bodybuilder) but his legs just could not keep up with yours. After they called you as the winner, you looked like you were having the time of your life, and I could see that from the 14th row. LOL. Again, congrats to you and your hard work. I hope I can follow in your steps one day.

I'll see you in KC in the fall. I'm doing that show too.
    Thanks man, I had so much fun at this show.

XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So what changes are you looking to make for KC? You looked great and I think you will do well. Your conditioning looked about right(but one can always be leaner I suppose). I would probably work on those arms a bit so they match your monster quads. Other than that, I would just tell you to come up with a killer routine, those WNBF guys know how to pose very very well.

Good luck in all the upcoming contest prep.

Sean

CSCS, NSCA-CPT

www.thedietdoc.com

"His place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.”

So what changes are you looking to make for KC? You looked great and I think you will do well. Your conditioning looked about right(but one can always be leaner I suppose). I would probably work on those arms a bit so they match your monster quads. Other than that, I would just tell you to come up with a killer routine, those WNBF guys know how to pose very very well.

Good luck in all the upcoming contest prep.

Sean
    I've been told by many that I have good size and symmetry which is what alot of folks lack. My goal is to come in leaner than before because size means nothing without good conditioning and to be honest at last years KC Gold's there were alot of those pro's I feel I could beat because they lacked good conditioning. Ever heard of Rob Hope? He is the standard right now in the WNBF, he's 5'7" and comes in to shows weighing about 176lbs and beats everyone, why? cause his conditioning is awesome. As a amatuer you only had 60sec to pose so I focused more on presenting my physique to make sure the judges saw the entire package as opposed to entertaining the audience but now that I have 90sec to pose my routine is definitely going to be better. XTREMEWJ I understand where you're coming from but I have confidence that I can win the September show, when going into a show if I worried about the other guys routine I can't focus on the task at hand.

I hear you brother. You are right about the conditioning though...that is what seperates the men from the boys. Remember Nick Katrichis? That guy weighed about 160 I think but had lines that were utterly crazy. I know of Rob Hope and its the same story with that guy. If you can get leaner than you were I would expect you to do some damage in KC. As for the posing, I figured you would put a lot more time into it. At the amatuer level, the shows are almost exclusively decided during mandatories. In the pro ranks I think the routines become much more important. You have the right mindset though. Take care of yourself and dont worry about the others. I think people get way too worked up about the competition. In this sport we cant control anything other than ourselves, so we just do our very best and let the chips fall into place.

Again, congrats and I'll see you in Sept.

Sean

CSCS, NSCA-CPT

www.thedietdoc.com

str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yea, conditioning certainly has to be spot on. I've been trying to get near where nick was this past year and it's so freaking hard. I've been dieting 36 weeks and right now i'm so lean that I feel like **** 24/7. I can hardly stand up lol. And i'm still not as lean as nick got.

just sick how seperated he was
    Attached Images

will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by str8flexed
    yea, conditioning certainly has to be spot on. I've been trying to get near where nick was this past year and it's so freaking hard. I've been dieting 36 weeks and right now i'm so lean that I feel like **** 24/7. I can hardly stand up lol. And i'm still not as lean as nick got.

damn, that's probably the best conditioning i have ever seen.
    TEAM NORTON

thats why he won his division at the Mr. International show. The pics are great, but he is more impressive in person. I think what seperates a lot of the WNBF guys from us amatuers is purely the conditioning they bring to the shows. Size is one thing, but being that lean is TOUGH, like Layne mentioned.

Layne...is he competing again this year? Also, post up some pics of your progress...

Sean

CSCS, NSCA-CPT

www.thedietdoc.com

nick will probably not be competing, he hurt his back (bulging disks) earlier this year and has still not recovered.

Not sure if i'll post anymore pics before the show... don't want to spoil the suprise

nick will probably not be competing, he hurt his back (bulging disks) earlier this year and has still not recovered.

Not sure if i'll post anymore pics before the show... don't want to spoil the suprise
    hey layne good job on the pod cast. nicely done.
    TEAM NORTON

thx bro

neilio85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neilio85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neilio85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neilio85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neilio85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neilio85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neilio85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neilio85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neilio85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neilio85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neilio85 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

wow, now that is something to strive for and keep you motivated. Simply amazing.

Sorry to hear about his back...that sucks big time. Hopefully he heals up and gets back out there soon.

As for not spoiling the suprise, I hear ya. When is the show?

Sean

CSCS, NSCA-CPT

www.thedietdoc.com

Sorry to hear about his back...that sucks big time. Hopefully he heals up and gets back out there soon.

As for not spoiling the suprise, I hear ya. When is the show?

Sean
    first one is the 29th

musclemass22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemass22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemass22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemass22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemass22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemass22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemass22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemass22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemass22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemass22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemass22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Come on Dub----Get those pics posted. I am anxious to see what some of the field looked like. I competed against Quinlan in the Bluffs show. He beat me for the overall and looked great in doing so. I can only imagine how big and shredded you were for Liberty. I remember your pics from KC last year so am wanting o see the improvements you made. Congrats on the win and good luck in KC this time around