MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000)

Ronnie Coleman: On The Road DVD Review

I must say, this DVD was very disappointing. I found the Austrailian commentator to be boring and VERY annoying. The DVD was shot right after The Olympia so the weights weren't as heavy as if it was in the middle of his off-season. Ronnie went through a workout for each bodypart but the DVD really didn't show Ronnie's true personality in the gym. I believe he held back from expressing himself like he normally does because of the Austrailian commentator.

Overall I would say this definitely is not what you would expect coming from Ronnie Coleman. I was almost bored watching this DVD. I almost broke the DVD if the stupid Austrailian commentator would have kept asking stupid questions. I was very disappointed and would not recommend putting your money into this DVD. His previous DVDs were much better than this one and I would recommend one of them over this one anyday.
    Matt Weik, BS, CSCS, CPT, CSN
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

wildman536 is just really nice. (+1000) wildman536 is just really nice. (+1000) wildman536 is just really nice. (+1000) wildman536 is just really nice. (+1000) wildman536 is just really nice. (+1000) wildman536 is just really nice. (+1000) wildman536 is just really nice. (+1000) wildman536 is just really nice. (+1000) wildman536 is just really nice. (+1000) wildman536 is just really nice. (+1000) wildman536 is just really nice. (+1000)
    no nutritional advice??

no Intense training??

no DVD for me.

freakshow@animalpak forvm Jbutts169's Avatar
    Jbutts169 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jbutts169 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jbutts169 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jbutts169 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jbutts169 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jbutts169 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jbutts169 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jbutts169 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jbutts169 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jbutts169 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jbutts169 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MCWTRAINER
    I must say, this DVD was very disappointing. I found the Austrailian commentator to be boring and VERY annoying. The DVD was shot right after The Olympia so the weights weren't as heavy as if it was in the middle of his off-season. Ronnie went through a workout for each bodypart but the DVD really didn't show Ronnie's true personality in the gym. I believe he held back from expressing himself like he normally does because of the Austrailian commentator.

Overall I would say this definitely is not what you would expect coming from Ronnie Coleman. I was almost bored watching this DVD. I almost broke the DVD if the stupid Austrailian commentator would have kept asking stupid questions. I was very disappointed and would not recommend putting your money into this DVD. His previous DVDs were much better than this one and I would recommend one of them over this one anyday.

well, if we get to see ronnie choking down huge nitrix pills, and getting pumped up with no-xplode, thats good enough for me.
    -"A great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do"

the FORVM: http://forum.animalpak.com

MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by wildman536
    no nutritional advice??

no Intense training??

no DVD for me.
    No nutrition advice in this DVD.

Don't get me wrong, he is still doing some intense training, it just doesn't involve the heavy weights we are used to seeing him use.
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

Originally Posted by Jbutts169
    well, if we get to see ronnie choking down huge nitrix pills, and getting pumped up with no-xplode, thats good enough for me.
    From what I remember, in the 3 different DVD's of his that I have, I have never seen any BSN products in ANY of the DVD's. I don't even remember him mentioning what he uses from them in general. He showed us all of his pills that he takes, but those were just vitmains/minerals/etc.

Interesting...
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

Controlled Substance MCWlightsout's Avatar
    MCWlightsout will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCWlightsout will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCWlightsout will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCWlightsout will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCWlightsout will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCWlightsout will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCWlightsout will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCWlightsout will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCWlightsout will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCWlightsout will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCWlightsout will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MCWTRAINER
    From what I remember, in the 3 different DVD's of his that I have, I have never seen any BSN products in ANY of the DVD's. I don't even remember him mentioning what he uses from them in general. He showed us all of his pills that he takes, but those were just vitmains/minerals/etc.

Interesting...
    and you don't see the steroids or HGH either. Please do you really think he uses nitrix? The cost of Redemption was shot way before he signed with BSN probably even before people started hearing of BSN. You can see in the cost of redemption some Proglycogen or something like that made by SNAC. Don't forget Eggology for his egg whites.

Jwillbc55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jwillbc55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jwillbc55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jwillbc55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jwillbc55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jwillbc55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was VERY disappointed by this DVD, not nearly as good as the new Jay Cutler one. There's nothing new here that we haven't seen in his previous DVD's in fact there's probably less than what we have come to expect. It seems like Ronnie is really out of his element with all the people watching him train and the guy constantly asking questions. He doesn't really have much to say so a lot of his answers don't really give any insight into anything. "One Step Closer" is MUCH more informative and follows Jay through a lot of the behind the scenes things leading up the Olympia. I know this thread is about the new Ronnie DVD but if anyone is considering buying it I would say don't waste your money and pick up the new Cutler instead.
    www.f4wonline.com - The Best ProWrestling Site on the Web

solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    On the road is complete ****.. Dont even bother watching it from a torrent.

yeah the guy from Max Muslce TV that commentated is a real ass.
    Hope to meet him one day and tell him that.. You should see some of the training he commentates with Pro's like Luke Wood and HE gives THEM pointers.. ****wit.

Ronnie broke some equipment too whilst he was in Australia - kick ass!

rockhardabbs is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockhardabbs is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockhardabbs is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockhardabbs is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockhardabbs is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockhardabbs is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockhardabbs is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockhardabbs is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockhardabbs is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockhardabbs is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockhardabbs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dang I was looking forward to seeing this.

Atman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Atman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Atman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Atman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Atman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Atman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah, this DVD sucked compared to his other two. For the most part they didn't even show how much weight he was pushing.