MarlboroMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarlboroMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarlboroMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarlboroMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarlboroMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarlboroMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarlboroMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarlboroMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarlboroMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarlboroMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarlboroMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Friend Doesnt Eat, Drug addict

hey, well my friend Matt is 17 years old.... 190lbs at 6"1, he used to weigh 230lbs, and he slowly started cutting. he has no idea of counting caliores, what to eat, whats good for you and what not.... he always asks me for advice. so in january i gave him Animal Cuts in which he started doing a cycle... and on this cycle he wouldnt eat, i always ask him what he eats everyday, and basically while on the cycle he would eat 1 can of tuna fish in the morning at like 6:00 am and eat steak for dinner at 8:00pm.... i ask him if he takes in any carbs, and he says no he doesnt eat bread or gatorade or rice or yams or oats.... he has no idea of a post workout meal. or any of it. he drinks water ( less then half a gallon a day ) he's been doing alot of drugs recently with his catholic high school friends that he goes to. he does ******* pretty often and is becoming addicted to it. he also does exctasy. anyways what i cant really understand is his metabolism, he will somtimes go 1 day without eating like today, we were hanging out the whole day. He woke up at 12:00pm today after he got drunk as **** last night so we decided to head out and i ate 2-3 times within the last 7 hours, he woke up, poped in some red acid ( currently the cycle he is on trying to cut down even more ) and we went out. didnt eat anything since 2:00pm yesterday......

I cant understand how he loses no mucsle mass. he is stronger then me, a ****load younger then me which kinda sucks. But this kid has the genetics to go all the way. he was Bench Pressing 225lbs for 10 reps when he was 14 years old, i used to spot him, im the reason why he got hooked on bodybuilding. im 3 years older then him. so i used to take him to the ymca to train... a few years back.

I also cant understand how week after week he's numbers increases he puts up more reps or more weight then the previous week. im really missing somthing here. first off he should be in a catabolic state, secondly his metabolism is shot. gone, yet this kid can go 1-2 days without food and often does 2-3 times a week. in 1 week he probably eats what i do in a day, keep in mind im cutting.

Im just looking for some answers here, is it the drugs ?

jdicesar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdicesar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdicesar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdicesar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdicesar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdicesar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdicesar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdicesar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdicesar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdicesar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdicesar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation

instead of worrying how your buddy is making better gains than you maybe you should worry about his obvious drug problem and be a real friend and try to steer him in the right direction.

MarlboroMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarlboroMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarlboroMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarlboroMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarlboroMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarlboroMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarlboroMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarlboroMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarlboroMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarlboroMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarlboroMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jdicesar
    instead of worrying how your buddy is making better gains than you maybe you should worry about his obvious drug problem and be a real friend and try to steer him in the right direction.
    no, not my bussiness or my responsbilitys to look after him, i only train with him, he lives a few houses away from mine, i grew up with him, i've known him ever since i was like 5 or 6 years old, but he has his friends as i have mine, he went to a privite school, as i went to a public school, anyways i dont hang out with him on weekends, so i dont go to these party's..... and he has a very very short fuse, he gets suspended alot in highschool for getting into alot of fights, like today we were looking to get his cellphone repaired cuz he got drunk last night and threw it in some orange juice and vodka, well all the verizon stores we went to said it was gone, garbage, and he has no insurance, so he was acting very hostile towards me, becuase he has to pay a couple hunderd bucks to buy a new phone. so i try not to get in his way.

Kidd123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kidd123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kidd123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kidd123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kidd123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kidd123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kidd123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kidd123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kidd123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kidd123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kidd123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ******* supresses your appetite

if u know him get him help ******* really ****s you up.

anyways help him out then worry bout his numbers and his eating habits

matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    your friend sounds fked - definately not a sustainable lifestyle, he will burn out soon while u will continue with ur slow and steady gains.

just think how cool he is when ur at your goal levels in a year or watever and he is curled up in foetal position in rehab being a schitz out junkie... party on

MDX is not very well liked. (-100) MDX is not very well liked. (-100) MDX is not very well liked. (-100) MDX is not very well liked. (-100) MDX is not very well liked. (-100) MDX is not very well liked. (-100) MDX is not very well liked. (-100) MDX is not very well liked. (-100) MDX is not very well liked. (-100) MDX is not very well liked. (-100) MDX is not very well liked. (-100)
    ******* is for sure the best way to loose weight. HAHA. I work at a prison and all the coke addicts are skinny as hell. Not skinny like normal, skinny like they have been starving themselves for years. Its pretty gross

jeff232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeff232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeff232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeff232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeff232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeff232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeff232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeff232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeff232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeff232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeff232 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    your friend is going to have a short life if he doesnt change direction.

Most of the people that I knew with habits similar to your friend are dead.

matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MDX
    ******* is for sure the best way to loose weight. HAHA. I work at a prison and all the coke addicts are skinny as hell. Not skinny like normal, skinny like they have been starving themselves for years. Its pretty gross
    Drug addiction really is a great way to shed those pesky pounds - then again so is leukemia.

i can see how u would be annoyed tho, i have some if not drug addicted then definately drug loving friends and trying to insistently to get them to stop or cut down just creates tension and isnt really good for anyone as it has to be a personal choice to stop.
    must be super frustrating to have this sh!thead outperforming you - it is one thing being a slightly toned (from running all over town to score), 6% body fat, skinny smacked out dude, quite another to be a decent lifter.

but he will fade out soon, so dont worry about it, get a new training partner too! u dont want some dick like this bloke upsetting ur mentality while ur trying to train

qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if you dont help him, he will end up killing someone you care about. be it you, himself, or anyone else, you will regret your lazy stance.

anyway, your question was wether his *******/ecstasy addiction is increasing his gains better than yours right? you said in the following post that he really isnt your friend and you dont hang out with him or really even care. you dont know what else he is on or doing, so no one can really say for sure id he is naturally just better than you or if you are just nautrally weaker than him.

there is no way you will know for certain why he is so much stronger than you if you dont have the heart to find out.
    *********DISCOUNT CODES********* save money and support bodybuilding.com!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=49461171&postcount=65

*********DISCOUNT CODES********* save money and support bodybuilding.com!

"Having a long or frequent memory for mistakes and a short or infrequent memory for successes is a guaranteed way to develop fear of failure. High achievers dwell on what they do well and spend very little time evaluating themselves and their performances."

-Dr. John Eliot

phatryde has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phatryde has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phatryde has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phatryde has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phatryde has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phatryde has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phatryde has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phatryde has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phatryde has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phatryde has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phatryde has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What the hell? Are you jealous of a crack head? You must be kidding! I know you say that it isn't your problem, but why the green monster on your back. Seriously something is really wrong with humanity when people become jealous of drug addicts.

Get your friend some sort of intervention going on, maybe if he quits the drugs he won't gain from bodybuilding. He probably gets his strength from a coke high or something. This is sad to read.
    Last edited by phatryde; 04-08-2006 at 11:37 PM.

pissing off thought nazis bigbutnothuge's Avatar
    bigbutnothuge is just really nice. (+1000) bigbutnothuge is just really nice. (+1000) bigbutnothuge is just really nice. (+1000) bigbutnothuge is just really nice. (+1000) bigbutnothuge is just really nice. (+1000) bigbutnothuge is just really nice. (+1000) bigbutnothuge is just really nice. (+1000) bigbutnothuge is just really nice. (+1000) bigbutnothuge is just really nice. (+1000) bigbutnothuge is just really nice. (+1000) bigbutnothuge is just really nice. (+1000)
    I thought the question just was why he can lose so much but doesn't lose muscle mass.

My thought it is it has something to do with being 17 and genetics.
    No sig

smackdaddyD is on a distinguished road. (+10) smackdaddyD is on a distinguished road. (+10) smackdaddyD is on a distinguished road. (+10) smackdaddyD is on a distinguished road. (+10) smackdaddyD is on a distinguished road. (+10) smackdaddyD is on a distinguished road. (+10) smackdaddyD is on a distinguished road. (+10) smackdaddyD is on a distinguished road. (+10) smackdaddyD is on a distinguished road. (+10) smackdaddyD is on a distinguished road. (+10) smackdaddyD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It sounds like his genetics allow for a longer period of self-abuse. Sounds like his body is happily eating whatever fat he had left rather than his muscles.

Don't worry, he can't sustain this lifestyle long. It's not long now till he has to choose between his physique and the coke.

GCanada has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ******* speeds up your metabolism, gives you tons of energy, supresses your appetite. Also ectasy you are not hungry at all, just thirsty. Most of the time on these drugs if you get hungry you just drink water. ******* also gives you an extra edge when working out. I know this from first hand experience. I worked out on *******, yes i know dumb, and i never had such a good work out in my life. I had so much energy and lifted more than before. I'm clean now. It is definatly hard to stay away from. You have to ditch everyone that is even related to the situation. He definatly needs help. I know how he can be hostil too. If you cant help him then he is really screwed unless he gets lucky and a true friend can help the kid out.