Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    powerof1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

wow Hohandy

hey, am 46 and if i ever get to look like you when i hit 50 i would consider myself fortunate. care to share your workout and diet plan with me please?

IdahoViking is a name known to all. (+5000) IdahoViking is a name known to all. (+5000) IdahoViking is a name known to all. (+5000) IdahoViking is a name known to all. (+5000) IdahoViking is a name known to all. (+5000) IdahoViking is a name known to all. (+5000) IdahoViking is a name known to all. (+5000) IdahoViking is a name known to all. (+5000) IdahoViking is a name known to all. (+5000) IdahoViking is a name known to all. (+5000) IdahoViking is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I swam competitively in both HS & college, and I'm broad-chested - what's up with that?
    Any workout you can walk away from is a good workout.

Ausswolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ausswolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ausswolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ausswolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ausswolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ausswolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ausswolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ausswolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ausswolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ausswolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ausswolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    buuump...
    I also did alot of swimming training as a kid/teen (also lived near the beach) and did well competitivly in high school going to state... and guess what, i'm barrel chested.
    I consider myself crap at aerobic exercise, it's always been short distance swimming, running and now low rep lifting i'm best at. it'll be interesting if i ever get to single digit fat %, I think it might look a bit strange, I guess we are meant to be big and beefy?
    Physiologically, I remember reading barrel "chestedness" evolved in colder climates, helps to keep the core warm, and take deeper breaths allowing the air to warm up etc. I've noticed it's usually referred to when describing someone strong. I can imagine it helping in benchpress,
    Anyway I did an image search and came up with this lol.
    mine is more angular and wide at the bottom

Last edited by Ausswolf; 09-11-2007 at 10:15 AM. Reason: sp