Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    StacksItRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) StacksItRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) StacksItRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) StacksItRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) StacksItRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) StacksItRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) StacksItRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) StacksItRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) StacksItRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) StacksItRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) StacksItRich will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I hate that banana's get such a bad rep for making you fat or something. It's not bad for a cut as long as you don't go over calories. Doesn't matter if it's 100 calories worth of cake or a 100 calorie banana as long as you're under calories. But, obv a banana has much better nutrients, vitamins, and health benefits that go along with eating it; which is why people tell others to eat clean on a cut or even a bulk. When limiting food; you tend not to get all the nutrition since you are limiting a portion of energy(food) to lose weight. However, fitting in a banana on a cut once in a while esp pre or post workout is great.

CurltonBench is a name known to all. (+5000) CurltonBench is a name known to all. (+5000) CurltonBench is a name known to all. (+5000) CurltonBench is a name known to all. (+5000) CurltonBench is a name known to all. (+5000) CurltonBench is a name known to all. (+5000) CurltonBench is a name known to all. (+5000) CurltonBench is a name known to all. (+5000) CurltonBench is a name known to all. (+5000) CurltonBench is a name known to all. (+5000) CurltonBench is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by lcdec21 View Post
    On my profile I put a vido of Mike Pulcinella on his 6 foods that work...they were oatmeal, eggwhites, chicken, brown rice/sweet potatoes, tuna, and BANANAS. How many bananas and when do you eat them??? I have always heard they go straight to your ass because of its higher GI....I know more unripe bananas are better than the riper ones (GI wise) but anyone with info....Please share!! Trying to cut the fat the quickest way possible so any other tips are welcome Thanks
    >my face when i see this exact vid three years later, google bananas and bodybuidling and come here and read this

edit:another 2011 banana bodybuidling googling *** detected ^^^^
    I lift therefore I Misc

*cant be arsed to have a nice sig since mods delete it every 2 seconds for no reason crew*

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by braggable View Post
    Strong first post bump.
    It could have been worse. The bump could have been to the 30-bananas-a-day-diet thread

MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by lcdec21 View Post
    I have always heard they go straight to your ass because of its higher GI....
    I'm about to blow your mind. So check this out...

The GI of foods = irrelevant and has nothing to do with weight loss/gain.

How "clean" a food is = irrelevant and has nothing to do with weight loss/gain.

(Heck, there's no such thing as clean/dirty foods, it's all personal opinion.)

Still with me?

Calories in vs. calories out will determine weight loss/gain, regardless of what you're eating. Crazy, huh?

Imagine...instead of trying to eat "clean" all this time, and driving yourself insane and yo-yo'ing up and down in the last two years since your original post, you could've just been mindful of your total caloric intake while including your favorite foods into your diet.

You could've been ripped by now! Shame...

pascal2in1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow bananas

As a diet tip because of the GI for bananas eat them mainly preworkout for energy. They are a quick energy source for someone cutting or bulking. Still ok for someone cutting to eat one or most two bananas post workout with a high protein meal. Especially for those who do Carb Back loading diet ( eat carbs only pay workout and zero to minimal carbs pre workout).
    Just my tip

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pascal2in1 View Post
    As a diet tip because of the GI for bananas eat them mainly preworkout for energy. They are a quick energy source for someone cutting or bulking. Still ok for someone cutting to eat one or most two bananas post workout with a high protein meal. Especially for those who do Carb Back loading diet ( eat carbs only pay workout and zero to minimal carbs pre workout).
    Just my tip
    strong bump to post ratio to broscience content
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

Hulkenberg82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hulkenberg82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hulkenberg82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hulkenberg82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hulkenberg82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hulkenberg82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hulkenberg82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hulkenberg82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hulkenberg82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hulkenberg82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hulkenberg82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Banana + peanut butter = WIN.
    Bulking October 2014 -> April 2015

NYR - NYG - NYY - FC Bayern - DFB

fitnessmatch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitnessmatch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitnessmatch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitnessmatch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitnessmatch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitnessmatch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitnessmatch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitnessmatch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitnessmatch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitnessmatch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitnessmatch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Test wise bananas are good and Bananas help overcome depression due to high levels of tryptophan, which is converted into serotonin -- the happy-mood brain neurotransmitter.
    Fitness Trainer

Tommo399 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Hulkenberg82 View Post
    Banana + peanut butter = WIN.
    Add some nutella to that. Seriously good...

Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Strong bump. I don't eat many bananas but when i do i usually eat them very green and fried in butter/ghee, coconut oil, and or cocoa butter. Maybe with a little maple syrup or honey on top. Anyone else do this?
    …we have not spent the last 65 million or so years finely honing our physiology to watch Oprah. Like it or not, we are the product of a very long process of adaptation to a harsh physical existence, and the past couple centuries of comparative ease and plenty are not enough time to change our genome. We humans are at our best when our existence mirrors, or at least simulates, the one we are still genetically adapted to live. And that is the purpose of exercise. - Mark Rippetoe

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I eat two bananas each day. One pre-workout and the other post-workout.

-Spaz

CPTDuvall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lots of good information. I eat one with my oatmeal for breakfast after fasting for 8 hours of sleep. I eat the 2nd one after my workout.
    Kirk

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MikeK46 View Post
    I'm about to blow your mind. So check this out...

The GI of foods = irrelevant and has nothing to do with weight loss/gain.

How "clean" a food is = irrelevant and has nothing to do with weight loss/gain.

(Heck, there's no such thing as clean/dirty foods, it's all personal opinion.)

Still with me?

Calories in vs. calories out will determine weight loss/gain, regardless of what you're eating. Crazy, huh?

Imagine...instead of trying to eat "clean" all this time, and driving yourself insane and yo-yo'ing up and down in the last two years since your original post, you could've just been mindful of your total caloric intake while including your favorite foods into your diet.

You could've been ripped by now! Shame...
    2011 post, but a good one!
    Recommended science based fitness & nutrition information:
    Alan Aragon https://alanaragon.com/
    Brad Schoenfeld http://www.lookgreatnaked.com/
    James Krieger https://weightology.net/
    Jorn Trommelen http://www.nutritiontactics.com/
    Eric Helms & Team3DMJ https://3dmusclejourney.com/

Canadiantuxedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadiantuxedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadiantuxedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadiantuxedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadiantuxedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadiantuxedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadiantuxedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadiantuxedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadiantuxedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadiantuxedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadiantuxedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Good job on bumping a 7 month old post there Cap'n. I was reading all that silly nonsense back from 2008. I'm really glad to see the sport has progressed in 7 years and i'm getting into it at such a reasonable time.
    I have to return some videotapes

“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
    -Some fish guy

225 Bench
    275 DL
    235 Squat

ianplatt22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Couldn't eat my oatmeal for
    Breakfast without a banana in it , half a teaspoon of natural honey, almond milk 😉 Happy days

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ianplatt22 View Post
    Breakfast without a banana in it , half a teaspoon of natural honey, almond milk 😉 Happy days
    Thread is several years old. Check the date next time.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

🇱🇧 Lebanese Jesus 🇱🇧 dougefresh93's Avatar
    dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ianplatt22 View Post
    Breakfast without a banana in it , half a teaspoon of natural honey, almond milk ������ Happy days
    y is it that every new (troll) poster is a 47 years old?
    Instagram - @dougefresh093

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dougefresh93 View Post
    y is it that every new (troll) poster is a 47 years old?
    Default age if you do not set one.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

bestellenpreis is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestellenpreis is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestellenpreis is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestellenpreis is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestellenpreis is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestellenpreis is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestellenpreis is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestellenpreis is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestellenpreis is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestellenpreis is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestellenpreis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I put 1 1/2 in my post choco shake too.