Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    soontoberipped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

does lifting weights make you more aggresive?

Hello, I am 14 and have been lifting for six months now and am a little more agressive now then I was before i started lifting. I know that lifting tears muscle tissue which lets more hormones into you're body. I was just wondering if this is normal.

DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Maybe you're just going through puberty? I don't think there's a direct relationship between lifting and aggression, although lifting might have a slight impact on test levels.

DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by soontoberipped
    Hello, I am 14 and have been lifting for six months now and am a little more agressive now then I was before i started lifting. I know that lifting tears muscle tissue which lets more hormones into you're body. I was just wondering if this is normal.
    No. Only people of weak mind claim this. Lifting weights can make you feel more powerful as you see your body develop over time. And you will most likely be stronger than the average nonlifting male which can be reassuring. But those who let this go to their head to the point of being more aggressive are dumb at best.

There is always going to be someone much bigger and stronger than you. Hell go to your nearest golds gym where 250lb+ man are seen in every corner. It will really put things back into perspective.

billjones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billjones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billjones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billjones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billjones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billjones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ive found that lifting weights has let me get my anger out in the weight room .. im too spent to be gettin all angry at worthless **** outside of the gym.

Mad Dog162 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad Dog162 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad Dog162 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad Dog162 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad Dog162 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad Dog162 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad Dog162 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad Dog162 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad Dog162 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad Dog162 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad Dog162 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I used to be more agressive before I started lifting weights. I don't have to "prove" stuff to people, as I know that I can handle myself.
    Molon Labe

Once a KA, always a KA.

Corporate Thug/Bully Sable_Strenua's Avatar
    Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000)
    actually, lifting has helped me to become less aggressive
    i started doing it as a stress reliever. So i kinda take the anger of my day out on the weights and i feel waaayy much better at the end of my workout.
    The member formally known as LadyMystique80
    A∑∑ - The Squat Booty Sorority!
    MISC Fire Team 2

Bigger than Darklight The Real Deal's Avatar
    The Real Deal is just really nice. (+1000) The Real Deal is just really nice. (+1000) The Real Deal is just really nice. (+1000) The Real Deal is just really nice. (+1000) The Real Deal is just really nice. (+1000) The Real Deal is just really nice. (+1000) The Real Deal is just really nice. (+1000) The Real Deal is just really nice. (+1000) The Real Deal is just really nice. (+1000) The Real Deal is just really nice. (+1000) The Real Deal is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DiamondDelts
    No. Only people of weak mind claim this. Lifting weights can make you feel more powerful as you see your body develop over time. And you will most likely be stronger than the average nonlifting male which can be reassuring. But those who let this go to their head to the point of being more aggressive are dumb at best.
    couldnt have said it better.

failuretogain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) failuretogain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) failuretogain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) failuretogain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) failuretogain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) failuretogain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) failuretogain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    if anything working out makes me more relaxed and chilled after. If im really pissed and i go workout my anger is usally gone after the session.

Consistency + Knowledge BodySculpting's Avatar
    BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up

There is always going to be someone much bigger and stronger than you. Hell go to your nearest golds gym where 250lb+ man are seen in every corner. It will really put things back into perspective.
    Very true.
    "The only way out of hell, is through it. "

jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lifting weights does not make you more aggressive. However, with a bodybuilding diet, plenty of healthy fat your testosterone levels will be elevated. Especially if you are going through puberty. I feel more explosive, powerful and confident due to this. If I was an idiot and had no home training from my parents when I was younger, I guess it could make my actions more aggressive.

SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

You are so wrong. After you lift your endorphins are pumping and that makes you feel more aggressive, not because you gained two pounds, unless gaining two pounds makes you feel like a big man.

AllKindsofSwole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AllKindsofSwole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AllKindsofSwole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AllKindsofSwole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AllKindsofSwole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AllKindsofSwole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AllKindsofSwole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AllKindsofSwole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AllKindsofSwole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AllKindsofSwole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AllKindsofSwole is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by danj112
    You are so wrong. After you lift your endorphins are pumping and that makes you feel more aggressive, not because you gained two pounds, unless gaining two pounds makes you feel like a big man.
    since when does endorphin release and aggression have a positive correlation?

tarun_s is on a distinguished road. (+10) tarun_s is on a distinguished road. (+10) tarun_s is on a distinguished road. (+10) tarun_s is on a distinguished road. (+10) tarun_s is on a distinguished road. (+10) tarun_s is on a distinguished road. (+10) tarun_s is on a distinguished road. (+10) tarun_s is on a distinguished road. (+10) tarun_s is on a distinguished road. (+10) tarun_s is on a distinguished road. (+10) tarun_s is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    endorphins are essentially your body's painkillers. how do they make you more aggressive??

tHIS IS sPARTA! AmericanBulldog's Avatar
    AmericanBulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmericanBulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmericanBulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmericanBulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmericanBulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmericanBulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmericanBulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmericanBulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmericanBulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmericanBulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmericanBulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by billjones
    Ive found that lifting weights has let me get my anger out in the weight room .. im too spent to be gettin all angry at worthless **** outside of the gym.
    I second that.
    This is SPARTA!!!!

DylanL will become famous soon enough. (+50) DylanL will become famous soon enough. (+50) DylanL will become famous soon enough. (+50) DylanL will become famous soon enough. (+50) DylanL will become famous soon enough. (+50) DylanL will become famous soon enough. (+50) DylanL will become famous soon enough. (+50) DylanL will become famous soon enough. (+50) DylanL will become famous soon enough. (+50) DylanL will become famous soon enough. (+50) DylanL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I get a little mad when my parents make dinner later than usual, which is because of weight lifting. Gotta keep my diet in check! Other than that I just feel better about myself, I would say that I may be a little more competitive with my good friends than I used to be. But that is because I was always the skinny kid (still am, but my friends are skinny too), now im actually a bit bigger than my friends (not big compaired to any of you I am sure). So I gotta rub it in their faces a bit, you know

***Not more aggressive, more self confident!***

Consistency + Knowledge BodySculpting's Avatar
    BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs down

"The only way out of hell, is through it. "

soontoberipped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thank you all for you're time and support

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Endorphins are chemically similar to opiates. Ever been around someone on opiates? "Aggressive" is DEFINATELY not how they act. Hell you could take a dump on someone and they would hardly care.
    CSCS, ACSM cPT.

Choktu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Choktu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Choktu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Choktu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Choktu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Choktu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Choktu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Choktu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Choktu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Choktu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Choktu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It Does Not Make You Aggressive!!!!!!

At All!!!!!

josh1492 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) josh1492 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by soontoberipped View Post
    working larger muscles like your chest, legs, and back will increase your test which could cause you to be more aggressive when you feel that you need to be.

Rizilki is not very well liked. (-100) Rizilki is not very well liked. (-100) Rizilki is not very well liked. (-100) Rizilki is not very well liked. (-100) Rizilki is not very well liked. (-100) Rizilki is not very well liked. (-100) Rizilki is not very well liked. (-100) Rizilki is not very well liked. (-100) Rizilki is not very well liked. (-100) Rizilki is not very well liked. (-100) Rizilki is not very well liked. (-100)
    People think they are tough because they can bench 350. They have in there minds that the stronger you are the tougher you gotta act.

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by josh1492 View Post
    working larger muscles like your chest, legs, and back will increase your test which could cause you to be more aggressive when you feel that you need to be.
    Read the third post in this thread.

Damn, throwback to old times. Good ol' DD.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

Xizel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xizel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xizel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xizel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xizel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xizel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xizel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xizel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xizel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xizel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xizel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm not aggressive because some growth hormones are leaking, but because of my popping arms that makes me feel like a boss. Ya dig? My muscles are bigger and I feel more masculine.

LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    not really but it makes me feel bad ass when i walk into a room and know i could kick the **** out of every one

The God of Calisthenics GodlyBuddha's Avatar
    GodlyBuddha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodlyBuddha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodlyBuddha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodlyBuddha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodlyBuddha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodlyBuddha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodlyBuddha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodlyBuddha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodlyBuddha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodlyBuddha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodlyBuddha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Testosterone has been correlated to aggression but there is no reason not to lift just because "you may become aggressive". Zip up the vagina and start lifting
    “No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.” -Socrates

Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DiamondDelts View Post

i have become more aggressive and more irritable.

it probably has something to do with me being cranky from being sore every day.

i calmed down due to me adjusting to the exercises but now i am irritable from cutting

Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    strong ****ing bump

Rizilki is not very well liked. (-100) Rizilki is not very well liked. (-100) Rizilki is not very well liked. (-100) Rizilki is not very well liked. (-100) Rizilki is not very well liked. (-100) Rizilki is not very well liked. (-100) Rizilki is not very well liked. (-100) Rizilki is not very well liked. (-100) Rizilki is not very well liked. (-100) Rizilki is not very well liked. (-100) Rizilki is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by LinebackerGod View Post
    not really but it makes me feel bad ass when i walk into a room and know i could kick the **** out of every one
    Because you lift a lot you can kick the **** out of evrryone?

LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Rizilki View Post
    Because you lift a lot you can kick the **** out of evrryone?
    Yep. Pretty sure I could beat up over 95% of people in the us.would you rather fight me or Ronnie Coleman?

The God of Calisthenics GodlyBuddha's Avatar
    GodlyBuddha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodlyBuddha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodlyBuddha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodlyBuddha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodlyBuddha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodlyBuddha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodlyBuddha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodlyBuddha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodlyBuddha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodlyBuddha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodlyBuddha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by LinebackerGod View Post
    Yep. Pretty sure I could beat up over 95% of people in the us.would you rather fight me or Ronnie Coleman?
    95% of women and children
    “No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.” -Socrates