Hakon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Cardio between HIT workouts???

Hi.

I'm 15 years old and I do HIT workouts 3 times a week.

Is it ok for me to do cardio on the rest days, when I don't do HIT?

Thnx

seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    its HIIT, and whats the point?

Lock_it_Up will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lock_it_Up will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lock_it_Up will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lock_it_Up will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lock_it_Up will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lock_it_Up will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lock_it_Up will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lock_it_Up will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lock_it_Up will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lock_it_Up will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lock_it_Up will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by seanoh View Post
    its HIIT, and whats the point?
    Originally Posted by .PropeL. View Post
    It's only HiiT if he does intervals. If it's just balls to the wall cardio, then HIT is a fitting name. :P He did probably mean HiiT though.

And OP: HiiT/HiT is all cardio to begin with. If you're asking if you should throw in some lower-intensity training in the off days, well a lot of that depends on your goals.

Are you trying to lose weight? Cut after a bulk? Get in shape?

Generally I'm going to say that it's not going to hurt, unless you're trying to pack on large amounts of muscle; then I'd say you're overdoing it.

You both are mildly retarded. HIT is a weight training program. HIIT is the interval cardio training.
    Ripping through my logbook to 250+lbs lean.