PeteyPete will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyPete will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyPete will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyPete will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyPete will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyPete will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyPete will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyPete will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyPete will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyPete will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyPete will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Best Brain and Cognitive Enhancing Supplements?

I've dug through the archives, but haven't found much of a conclusive answer as to which of the cognitive enhancing supplements work best...or whether they work well at all.

I'm a fan of Omega Sport's products, so I was thinking of getting some Cerebral...but I've also read that Focus XT was a solid product. I'm not concerned whether or not they contain caffeine as I'm a coffee junkie and get more than enough caffeine throughout the day.

Is there any other "brain supplements" that I should check out? Have any of you ever used these products, and what have been your experiences?

Thanks!

MachineHead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    do a search for nooptropics

kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000)

PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000)
    Focus XT + piracetam seems to be highly effective. If you want a more intense zoned type feeling add 25mg of ephedra to that as well.

kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000)
    ^^^ above combo would be good (without ephedra for me though, I just don't like the stuff in general)
    I'm actually all out, need to pick up some more focus xt.

cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ErgoPharm AMP. No contest.

Honorable mention: Omega Sports Power Jolt.
    SAN Nutrition
    sann.net / pumpedmag.com / starmarklabs.com

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Piracetam/Alcar/Choline is the best nootropic stack i've used.

EC and AMP are good when you need a stim but not useful everyday.

I haven't used focus-XT but i have used Neuro-stim and i didn't like it. Tyrosine isn't one of my favorite supplements.
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"

Pain!? What's that again? hithard's Avatar
    hithard is on a distinguished road. (+10) hithard is on a distinguished road. (+10) hithard is on a distinguished road. (+10) hithard is on a distinguished road. (+10) hithard is on a distinguished road. (+10) hithard is on a distinguished road. (+10) hithard is on a distinguished road. (+10) hithard is on a distinguished road. (+10) hithard is on a distinguished road. (+10) hithard is on a distinguished road. (+10) hithard is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have read creatine will help make you smarter
    Spelling means nothing to me
    Insanity is not a problem, its an acomplishment

As long as girls spread the thighs for the guys I'll do curls for the girls
    f****ed up my last log and joined the Marines

lifter4life33 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lifter4life33 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lifter4life33 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lifter4life33 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lifter4life33 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lifter4life33 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lifter4life33 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lifter4life33 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lifter4life33 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lifter4life33 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lifter4life33 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    ********...... great stuff, even for working out, but hard to get.... i happen to have a ton of it.. lol

PeteyPete will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyPete will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyPete will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyPete will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyPete will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyPete will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyPete will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyPete will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyPete will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyPete will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyPete will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks guys, I'll check them out!

myk7 is not very well liked. (-100) myk7 is not very well liked. (-100) myk7 is not very well liked. (-100) myk7 is not very well liked. (-100) myk7 is not very well liked. (-100) myk7 is not very well liked. (-100) myk7 is not very well liked. (-100) myk7 is not very well liked. (-100) myk7 is not very well liked. (-100) myk7 is not very well liked. (-100) myk7 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by lifter4life33
    ********...... great stuff, even for working out, but hard to get.... i happen to have a ton of it.. lol
    wanna sell me some

TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    not burst your bubble or anything...******** can increase heart rate and decrease appetite..not something you want if your trying to gain muscle....******** is very easy to come by, its not something to brag about, they prescribe it to a lot of people...it is also a prescription drug and illegal to possess without a prescription.....

mhadder will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhadder will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhadder will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhadder will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhadder will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhadder will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhadder will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhadder will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhadder will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhadder will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhadder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    best brain enhancer is reading^^

goonies86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goonies86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goonies86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goonies86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goonies86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goonies86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goonies86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goonies86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goonies86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goonies86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goonies86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by TimoteoS
    not burst your bubble or anything...******** can increase heart rate and decrease appetite..not something you want if your trying to gain muscle....******** is very easy to come by, its not something to brag about, they prescribe it to a lot of people...it is also a prescription drug and illegal to possess without a prescription.....
    its also highly addictive and the withdrawal effects are pretty crappy

myk7 is not very well liked. (-100) myk7 is not very well liked. (-100) myk7 is not very well liked. (-100) myk7 is not very well liked. (-100) myk7 is not very well liked. (-100) myk7 is not very well liked. (-100) myk7 is not very well liked. (-100) myk7 is not very well liked. (-100) myk7 is not very well liked. (-100) myk7 is not very well liked. (-100) myk7 is not very well liked. (-100)
    i like stimX a lot.. some of my buddies that i gave some too said theyd compare it to their ********s

beautiful

UFCFinch will become famous soon enough. (+50) UFCFinch will become famous soon enough. (+50) UFCFinch will become famous soon enough. (+50) UFCFinch will become famous soon enough. (+50) UFCFinch will become famous soon enough. (+50) UFCFinch will become famous soon enough. (+50) UFCFinch will become famous soon enough. (+50) UFCFinch will become famous soon enough. (+50) UFCFinch will become famous soon enough. (+50) UFCFinch will become famous soon enough. (+50) UFCFinch will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by goonies86
    its also highly addictive and the withdrawal effects are pretty crappy
    I take ******** every school day and I don't find it in anyway addicting. I'm just fine on it.

goonies86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goonies86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goonies86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goonies86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goonies86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goonies86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goonies86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goonies86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goonies86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goonies86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goonies86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by UFCFinch
    I take ******** every school day and I don't find it in anyway addicting. I'm just fine on it.
    im speaking for the general public. ******** is an amphetamine, basically weak 'speed'

don't tell me no one's addicted to speed

EDIT: how long you been on ********?
    Last edited by goonies86; 04-13-2006 at 03:54 PM.

UFCFinch will become famous soon enough. (+50) UFCFinch will become famous soon enough. (+50) UFCFinch will become famous soon enough. (+50) UFCFinch will become famous soon enough. (+50) UFCFinch will become famous soon enough. (+50) UFCFinch will become famous soon enough. (+50) UFCFinch will become famous soon enough. (+50) UFCFinch will become famous soon enough. (+50) UFCFinch will become famous soon enough. (+50) UFCFinch will become famous soon enough. (+50) UFCFinch will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by goonies86
    how long you been on ********?
    Uh, I want to say a little over 2 years now. It's helped me so much in school. I probably had about a 2.5 GPA before I started taking it. After I started all my teachers said they noticed I was doing better. Then from Junior year to this point in Senior year i've had nothing worse than a 3.5 GPA