futibolista has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) futibolista has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) futibolista has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) futibolista has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) futibolista has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) futibolista has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) futibolista has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) futibolista has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) futibolista has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) futibolista has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) futibolista has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Help Needed, Read Please

Hey my name is Rafa and I am new here( i dont neven know where to post this but…) so please be cooperative...

First of all, Im 17 and I weight 142lbs and my height is 5’4(5’5)…as u can see I am short…I am also a soccer player and have huge legs but not so big upper body…5 months ago I decided I had to lose weight immediately so I joined a cycling class ( also known as “spinning”) everyday…well as a result I lost about 20 lbs…( now 142lbs)…

I am still doing that cycling class every Monday-Wednesday-Friday and I run every Tuesday and Thursday. It has helped me a lot in many ways…confidence,soccer,shape..etc…but now theres another problem which is why I am here for.

My main goal now is to get a 6-pack abs and bigger arms. I never realized I had such small arm untill this one chick told me…so let me tell u how my routine goes and please let me know what u think and what I should change…

Monday-Wednesday-Friday
    7:00 breakfast (Cereal bowl w/ Skim Milk and 1 Wheat Bread Toasted with light cheese)
    Other Options: Omellete, Toast w/ turkey

9:30 snack (Cereal bar usually Special K)

12:00 Lunch, considering I am at school and our school lunch sucks I bring my own.
    ( turkey and cheese (light) sandwicth and a strawberry yogurt also light)
    Other Option: omellete sandwitch + yogurt)

2:30 snack (Cereal bar or Cereal bowl)

4:30 Protein Shake ( Muscle Milk ) w/ skim milk

5:00 Gym (Full body work out)
    -abs
    6:30 Cardio Cycling Class till 7:30
    -abs
    8:00 Protein Shake ( Muscle Milk) w/ skim milk

---Sleep

Tuesday-Thursday

The food stay the same till 4:30

4:30 snack (second snack) (Cereal Bar or Cereal bowl)

5:00 abs- Cardio ( Long runs, about 5 miles)
    -more abs

8:00 Dinner ( rice,beans,chicken whatever small portions though)

--Sleep

well that’s what my routine…one of the biggest problem that I have is that I don’t like ANY vegetable, I cannot eat it, I just cant. None.

Another thing, as a soccer player I cannot have a huge arm or upper body that will make my slow, remember I am a soccer player not a football player.

Other Importante points
    • I can gain weight easily considering that my whole family is like that.
    • Too much protein shakes will make me gain weight
    • I HATE VEGGIES WITH ALL MY HEART
    • Sometimes I try to run about 3 miles in the morning ( 5:30) to lose more weight

Please let me know what you think and what I should change….I know theres a lot of stuff…

Thanks a lot..
    Last edited by futibolista; 04-06-2006 at 02:10 PM.

DMash1080 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DMash1080 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ok first off, ur stating that you want bigger arms....but your absolutely obsessed with not gaining any weight>? Why are you like that? How do you plan on getting bigger arms without putting on some pounds? The things you eating and the cardio your doing sounds like a workout and meal plan that someone would use to lose alot of body weight completely. If i was you, i would throw in some protein, that will help you overall, a multi vitamin, and then do bi's and tri's of course if all you care about is your arms? if you want a whole body workout, there's lots of other threads that can list multiple excercises for multiple body parts. Hope this helps a little bit