nbk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nbk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nbk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nbk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nbk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nbk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nbk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nbk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nbk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nbk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nbk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up 3 on 1 off - manly split

Chest Day 1
    BB Bench
    DB incline
    Flat Atrainer flys
    Chinups
    Incline Curls

Legs Day 1
    Squats
    SLDL
    Standing Calf Raises
    Crunches
    Hanging Leg Raises

Back Day 1
    BB underhand rows
    Pullups
    Military Press
    Side Laterals
    Dumbell Shrugs
    Dips
    Rope Pulldowns

REST

Chest Day 2
    BB incline
    DB Bench
    Incline Atrainer Flys
    Hammer Chins
    Barbell Curls

Legs Day 2
    Deadlifts
    Front Squats
    Seated Calf Raises
    Crunches
    Hanging Leg Raises

Back Day 2
    BB overhand rows
    Pullups
    Military Press
    Rear Laterals
    CGBP
    Tricep Extensions

REST

REPEAT

This is the split im thinking of trying.

A - Chest, (light back) Bi
    B - Legs, Low back, Abs
    C - Back, Shoulders, (light chest) Tri
    Rest

Im hopeing that it wont lead to overtraining since its 5-6 days a week, but with short workout im hopeing it wont be too bad. i decided that instead of doing push/pull, that chest/bi and back/tri might be more optimal since my arms will be more fresh. also, on chest/bi day i chose pullups to hit my back lightly. same thing with back/tri i chose dips and cgbp to hit my chest lightly.

feedback please.
    Old Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=687501
    New Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=735012

Soap box squatting. Andrew.Cook's Avatar
    Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You know, the exercises are fine, but you didn't list sets/reps for each. why bother with "light" days? Why not just rest? Or if you feel like you want to move around some blood or something, just do a couple warm-ups, but not track them.

nbk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nbk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nbk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nbk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nbk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nbk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nbk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nbk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nbk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nbk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nbk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Andrew.Cook
    You know, the exercises are fine, but you didn't list sets/reps for each. why bother with "light" days? Why not just rest? Or if you feel like you want to move around some blood or something, just do a couple warm-ups, but not track them.
    hey. thanks for the reply. i guess saying that i was doing light chest/back wasnt the best. but still even without trying for that, i would be doing it somewhat since dips and cgbp seem to be the best tricep builders and also hit the chest. and same for chinups and the lats.
    Old Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=687501
    New Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=735012

Soap box squatting. Andrew.Cook's Avatar
    Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by nbk
    hey. thanks for the reply. i guess saying that i was doing light chest/back wasnt the best. but still even without trying for that, i would be doing it somewhat since dips and cgbp seem to be the best tricep builders and also hit the chest. and same for chinups and the lats.
    Ah yes, I remember you... the kid from up the road. I'm in Groton.

Anyway, Nothing wrong with hitting those exercises (some back on a chest day, or some chest on a back day) I just would hit them with the same focus that you would give anything, and not half ass it. If you decided it isn't enough recovery time, then you can always change it later, right?