Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Definately leaner. Quick results bro. Keep it up.
    Godspeed.
    "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!" 2 Corinthians 5:17

Location: Wales, UK. You know sheep, mountains, bad weather, WALES
    Matt-liquid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    seriously dude i would not wont to mess wit u. U d make a good school bully lol. jus messing. looking massive.
    "WHO DARES WINS"------SAS

DOB:09/06/85

UPDATE

Christmas 2002

Weight: 130lbs
    Height: 5ft9
    Chest: 41"
    Waist: 28"
    Arms:13" I only jus started training triceps (3 weeks)... man they grow fast.
    quads: 19" COME ON QUADS 3 MORE INCHES!!!

Goals!!!

01/01/04

Weight: 140lbs A realistic goal
    Height: 5ft9
    Chest: 42" My lats grow easily and my chest is growing at a steady pace.
    Waist: 28"
    Arms: 14.5"-15"
    Quads: 22" My leggs have grown half an inch every time i train them.

yourdaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanx for the positive feedback. anyone else?
    Why use ripped fuel when you can just smoke a couple rocks?

Your bodies aint worth my gun!

The wreaper keep on callin me, but I dont ever holla back, When I get to hell I wanna smoke weed and sell crack, I dont give a fuk if its cold or if its hot, Cuz hell aint **** but a brand new dope spot.

No I'm not that ***** that be hugged up, wit your butt, I'm the one walkin away when ur mouth be full of nut.

Shapeshifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah it'll be interesting to see progress photos in the future, keep us posted

nynsb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Big Daddy,
    We need to see the results of your efforts and therefore you need to lose the shirt so we can assess the package. I am sure you have plenty of bf to lose but in order to appreciate the progress we have to see if you are getting smaller or leaner, there is a big difference since you don't want to sacrifice to much muscle.

jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah, you look more cut than in the previous pics and don't look to have lost any size in the arms. You're very fortunate that at your towering height you look to have as much potential to get huge as any short stocky person.

yourdaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    definitely good to hear kind words. ive been busting my ass trying to hurry and get down, so that i can begin packing on the mass. the kind words from you guys and compliments i have been getting at the gym and elsewhere really help to keep my motivation running strong. hopefully my future pics will keep getting better and better.
    Why use ripped fuel when you can just smoke a couple rocks?

Your bodies aint worth my gun!

The wreaper keep on callin me, but I dont ever holla back, When I get to hell I wanna smoke weed and sell crack, I dont give a fuk if its cold or if its hot, Cuz hell aint **** but a brand new dope spot.

No I'm not that ***** that be hugged up, wit your butt, I'm the one walkin away when ur mouth be full of nut.