Thread: Gaining size

She-Ra will become famous soon enough. (+50) She-Ra will become famous soon enough. (+50) She-Ra will become famous soon enough. (+50) She-Ra will become famous soon enough. (+50) She-Ra will become famous soon enough. (+50) She-Ra will become famous soon enough. (+50) She-Ra will become famous soon enough. (+50) She-Ra will become famous soon enough. (+50) She-Ra will become famous soon enough. (+50) She-Ra will become famous soon enough. (+50) She-Ra will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Gaining size

I want to gain more size should I do weight gainers or what?

goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    They are a way to go, if you don't feel you can eat enough to take in the calories you wanted to. They never really worked for me, just made me feel all bloated. for others they work real well. my suggestin would be to eat like its your new job, and wee how tht goes before dropping money on a weight gainer.

freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I don't use weight gainers so much. I will just mix protein powder with maltodextrin. Most weight gainers are just protein, maltodextrin, and sugar. A lot of them have crap like corn syrup and worthless calories. If you focus on getting lots of protein, complex carbs, good fats, and even fruits and vegetables, you will gain weight. Now for getting that weight to be muscle and glycogen rather than fat, you have to cycle calories, carbs, and protein. There are a lot of ways you can do this, but there are certain ways that work better than others. Let me know your weight, BF%, goals as far as muscle gain and fat-loss, and what your current diet is like. You can PM me.

bufchk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bufchk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bufchk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bufchk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bufchk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bufchk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bufchk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bufchk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bufchk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bufchk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bufchk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

She-Ra used to be my hero when I was a little girl and now my daughter plays with my old action figures, she loves He-Man also. Love the name!!