Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    RockyBalboa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thinking About X-Factor Or To Just Keep What I Have Now

Hey i have been thinking about taking X-factor and i wanted to see what you guys thought considering my stack and my goals.

I am 20 years old....5'11 230lbs. I am looking to CUT but try to keep my strength as much as possible.

MY stack now:
    E/C
    Green Bulge
    Green Tea
    Multi Vit
    Fish Oil
    Protein

Now i know if i took X-factor i would have to cut out the fish oil, but i was seeing if it was safe/good/bad to take it will taking the E/C, as i dont see a problem taking it with Creatine. I know about the possible acne and hair loss.

So basically should i throw in X-Factor or forget about it and stick to what i have now?

MDX is not very well liked. (-100) MDX is not very well liked. (-100) MDX is not very well liked. (-100) MDX is not very well liked. (-100) MDX is not very well liked. (-100) MDX is not very well liked. (-100) MDX is not very well liked. (-100) MDX is not very well liked. (-100) MDX is not very well liked. (-100) MDX is not very well liked. (-100) MDX is not very well liked. (-100)
    Go with X-Factor.

Read the logs going on about them, I am taking it right now and I am on day 8.The results are fantastic. Remove Fishoil and get the xfactor.

The **** is the real deal

Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    X-factor would work well. If you want purely cut then you might want to think of a sesamin product instead.
    Last edited by Patuba; 04-05-2006 at 10:52 AM.

MDX is not very well liked. (-100) MDX is not very well liked. (-100) MDX is not very well liked. (-100) MDX is not very well liked. (-100) MDX is not very well liked. (-100) MDX is not very well liked. (-100) MDX is not very well liked. (-100) MDX is not very well liked. (-100) MDX is not very well liked. (-100) MDX is not very well liked. (-100) MDX is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Patuba
    X-factor would work well. If you want purely cut then you might want to think of a sesamine product instead.

Well, Xfactor IMO is a good way for him to actually gain some lean mass and reduce bf% at the same time.Who wouldnt want that ?

G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    X-Factor is great for cutting. The thing is, is that it builds muscle and burns fat so effectively that you're likely to actually increase mass even while cutting. You'll certainly increase strength. I know, it could be argued that I'm biased, but I'm not. I work for Molecular Nutrition because there genuinely is nothing else out there that is as all-around effective as X-Factor.

Just be sure to drop the fish oil outta your supp stack.

Feel free to PM me with any questions.

G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    X-factor would work well. If you want purely cut then you might want to think of a sesamin product instead.
    I disagree. I don't think sesamin can compare to X-Factor in terms of fat burning. And it certainly can't compare in terms of muscle and strength gains.

I myself am not a rep of this product and I will promote it to the fullest. I have tried many supplements and honeslty dude, this one is different. Read the logs man they'll tell you for sure how this product works.

I myself have to get going to class. Def give Xfactor a try.

Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Aeternitatis
    I disagree. I don't think sesamin can compare to X-Factor in terms of fat burning. And it certainly can't compare in terms of muscle and strength gains.
    At 5'11 and 230lbs I'm not sure if he really wants to add size or not. Don't get me wrong adding muscle while losing fat is great given we don't know his bodyfat % it's kind of hard to tell if he wants to gain muscle weight or just drop bodyfat. He does specifically state he want to CUT and keep strength. He didn't mention gaining muscle mass.

X-factor is a great product and I know it would work well but there are other options as well. Sesamin is a really good product but different from X-factor.

I think he would do well with either supplements.

digital1986 is not very helpful. (-500) digital1986 is not very helpful. (-500) digital1986 is not very helpful. (-500) digital1986 is not very helpful. (-500) digital1986 is not very helpful. (-500) digital1986 is not very helpful. (-500) digital1986 is not very helpful. (-500) digital1986 is not very helpful. (-500) digital1986 is not very helpful. (-500) digital1986 is not very helpful. (-500) digital1986 is not very helpful. (-500)
    lol just from this thread I think I will be getting Xfactor and giving it a try because I need to cut also!

Originally Posted by MDX
    I myself am not a rep of this product and I will promote it to the fullest. I have tried many supplements and honeslty dude, this one is different. Read the logs man they'll tell you for sure how this product works.

I myself have to get going to class. Def give Xfactor a try.
    EXACTLY!

You took the words right out of my mouth. I remember saying that to Bill before I joined with Molecular Nutrition. I was like, "If I had to choose just one supplement for the rest of my life, I'd choose X-Factor." I mean creatine and nitric oxide and all those work decent and are fun to use, but they just aren't even in the same league as X-Factor.

Man, I wish everyone saw it like you. Would make my job much easier.

b18c1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) b18c1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) b18c1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) b18c1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) b18c1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) b18c1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) b18c1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) b18c1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) b18c1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) b18c1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) b18c1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Aeternitatis
    X-Factor is great for cutting. The thing is, is that it builds muscle and burns fat so effectively that you're likely to actually increase mass even while cutting. You'll certainly increase strength. I know, it could be argued that I'm biased, but I'm not. I work for Molecular Nutrition because there genuinely is nothing else out there that is as all-around effective as X-Factor.

Just be sure to drop the fish oil outta your supp stack.

Feel free to PM me with any questions.

That's what I like to hear! This is exactly the reason I chose to go with X-Factor. Burn fat, and increasing LBM. That's awesome!

I'm only about 173lbs. 5'10-10.5". So I'm not that big by any means, and my bf% is still pretty high. This is why I chose to go with X-Factor. I have heard nothing but great things about it. Plus it doesn't give you PH like side effects, hair loss, gyno etc. Only increased DOMS, insomnia, are what people are really experiencing. I don't mind if it's going to burn fat and give me som LBM. So I'm getting big, while burning fat Sounds awesome to me. Diet has to be in check of course obviously, its 90% of the game we play.

Today is my first day, and I'm heading to the gym in about 30 minutes. Doing arms (biceps/triceps) abs, and 30 minutes cardio. Take care fellas.

Originally Posted by b18c1
    That's what I like to hear! This is exactly the reason I chose to go with X-Factor. Burn fat, and increasing LBM. That's awesome!

I'm only about 173lbs. 5'10-10.5". So I'm not that big by any means, and my bf% is still pretty high. This is why I chose to go with X-Factor. I have heard nothing but great things about it. Plus it doesn't give you PH like side effects, hair loss, gyno etc. Only increased DOMS, insomnia, are what people are really experiencing. I don't mind if it's going to burn fat and give me som LBM. So I'm getting big, while burning fat Sounds awesome to me. Diet has to be in check of course obviously, its 90% of the game we play.

Today is my first day, and I'm heading to the gym in about 30 minutes. Doing arms (biceps/triceps) abs, and 30 minutes cardio. Take care fellas.
    Yeah, you got it.

The DOMS there's really no way around it. That comes with bodybuilding though, it's part of the game. Massage and stretching help as does ice, but you'll still get a bit of it.

If you experience insomnia, use a magnesium supplement or eat magnesium rich foods. X-Factor sort of ups the usage of magnesium and in some people that will cause insomnia-like symptoms.

And if you experience headaches, just eat some more bananas. The headaches a few people have reported are directly related to potassium intake.

...yep, we have an answer for everything.

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Go with the X man. I have been on it for about a month or so now and it has put some nice size on me and has added about 20lbs to my bench. No complaints at all. Only down side for me is that it tends to make my lower back muscles sore all day long. But with stretching and yoga it helps relieve it.

Put your $$ where it will do you good, get some X!!

pat777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question good stack

Xfactor with Clout?What do you think.

Thanks for the help guys!

Sorry, i do not know by BF% but i would like to drop BF and it would be nice to gain muscle mass!

Should i stack X-factor with anything? Add it to what im doing now? Take our some stuff? Please fill me in!

Also i forget to mention in my first post that stack is done with cardio and dieting!

max von is on a distinguished road. (+10) max von is on a distinguished road. (+10) max von is on a distinguished road. (+10) max von is on a distinguished road. (+10) max von is on a distinguished road. (+10) max von is on a distinguished road. (+10) max von is on a distinguished road. (+10) max von is on a distinguished road. (+10) max von is on a distinguished road. (+10) max von is on a distinguished road. (+10) max von is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    X-factor stacks well with just about anything. The problem that I see is alot of people stack X-factor with about 5 or more things. I dont know how the heck you can tell if the products works or not. Stack it by itself at first and see how it goes from there.

Good luck I think that you will be very happy
    MAX VON

Stay Safe 2360

154 in 2006 we will never forget

Registered User WorkingOnTheDream's Avatar
    WorkingOnTheDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) WorkingOnTheDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) WorkingOnTheDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) WorkingOnTheDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) WorkingOnTheDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) WorkingOnTheDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) WorkingOnTheDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) WorkingOnTheDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) WorkingOnTheDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) WorkingOnTheDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) WorkingOnTheDream will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Does x-factor increase blood pressure or resting heart rate?
    No matter where you go, there you are.

No it does not .

Its AA acid, it doesnt effect the CNS, nor raises body temp, nr touch with insulin levels. It basically builds up in the cells, and after a few weeks ( loading phase) you enter a world of fat burning and muscle building ( thats why there are so much DOMS)

alew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    quick question.....whats the reasoning behind dropping the fish oil if your going to start the x-factor?.........and also... can any1 reccommend a good site to the get x-factor from.

Originally Posted by pat777
    Xfactor with Clout?What do you think.
    Yes! I love Clout. But to save money, use Clout preworkout and then creatine mono post workout. That you you just take Clout once per day instead of twice. That's all that's needed in my opinion. Or stack it with Orotine which is awesome.

But X-Factor is extremely potent on its own.

Originally Posted by alew
    quick question.....whats the reasoning behind dropping the fish oil if your going to start the x-factor?.........and also... can any1 reccommend a good site to the get x-factor from.
    Fish oil competes with AA in the cell membrane and also counter acts it with anti-inflammatory effects. It's okay to eat fish once or twice per week, but do not supplement with fish oil.

Don't worry, you're not going to miss out on any outrageous health benefits.

Originally Posted by MDX
    No it does not .

Its AA acid, it doesnt effect the CNS, nor raises body temp, nr touch with insulin levels. It basically builds up in the cells, and after a few weeks ( loading phase) you enter a world of fat burning and muscle building ( thats why there are so much DOMS)
    Not exactly.

I don't know its CNS effects for sure, but it definitely increases brain alerness.

It also increases insulin sensitivity which is a very good thing.

And I think it does raise body temperature (aka, thermogenesis which causes massive fat burning).

myk7 is not very well liked. (-100) myk7 is not very well liked. (-100) myk7 is not very well liked. (-100) myk7 is not very well liked. (-100) myk7 is not very well liked. (-100) myk7 is not very well liked. (-100) myk7 is not very well liked. (-100) myk7 is not very well liked. (-100) myk7 is not very well liked. (-100) myk7 is not very well liked. (-100) myk7 is not very well liked. (-100)

Alcohol?

Ive been looking around for this and couldnt really get a straight answer;

of course i know drinking alcohol is counterproductive to either muscle building or fat burning.. but as I am 20 years old when the weekend comes I almost always have to get to partying. Super healthy otherwise, but whats the deal with X factor and drinking?

Im thinking of doing a 50 day cycle.. only drinking on weekends, and not EVERY weekend. Any thoughts?

jon4127 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jon4127 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jon4127 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jon4127 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jon4127 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jon4127 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jon4127 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jon4127 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jon4127 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jon4127 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jon4127 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Any idea if the price is ever going to come down? I would love to try it out but it really is expensive considering you have to buy 2 bottles to run one “cycle”.

Originally Posted by myk7
    Ive been looking around for this and couldnt really get a straight answer;

of course i know drinking alcohol is counterproductive to either muscle building or fat burning.. but as I am 20 years old when the weekend comes I almost always have to get to partying. Super healthy otherwise, but whats the deal with X factor and drinking?

Im thinking of doing a 50 day cycle.. only drinking on weekends, and not EVERY weekend. Any thoughts?

There isn't a problem drinking alcohol with X-factor. It won't cause liver problems or hinder X-factors effect.

Originally Posted by jon4127
    Any idea if the price is ever going to come down? I would love to try it out but it really is expensive considering you have to buy 2 bottles to run one “cycle”.
    If you look at it at one cycle then it might seem expensive but if you consider you get a 50 day supply it's not as expensive. If you think about it a 50 day supply of certain other supplements might cost as much.

Should i still take my e/c and creatine while taking x-factor?

Originally Posted by RockyBalboa
    Should i still take my e/c and creatine while taking x-factor?
    Yes, those are fine.

b18c1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) b18c1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) b18c1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) b18c1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) b18c1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) b18c1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) b18c1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) b18c1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) b18c1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) b18c1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) b18c1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you look at it at one cycle then it might seem expensive but if you consider you get a 50 day supply it's not as expensive. If you think about it a 50 day supply of certain other supplements might cost as much.

Exactly and from what I've been hearing about this product, and the results people have had, and what it does, that seems like a great bang for the buck.

Originally Posted by b18c1
    Exactly and from what I've been hearing about this product, and the results people have had, and what it does, that seems like a great bang for the buck.
    That's what I've been saying. I mean, it is a supplement that's good for ALL goals whether it be fatloss, energy, pumps, muscle gain, strength, speed... there have been athletes outside of this message board who've used it for their sport and gotten insane results.

And it's only going to get better my friends. The future holds good things.