piitb_king is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) piitb_king is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) piitb_king is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) piitb_king is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) piitb_king is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) piitb_king is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) piitb_king is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) piitb_king is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) piitb_king is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) piitb_king is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) piitb_king is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

How do you strengthen wrists?

I've got to the point where i can no longer work my biceps fully, because my wrists are letting me down BIG TIME.

Whenever i get about 25kg isolation curls, or barbell. My wrists give out, but i can feel my bicep can cope with a lot heavier weights. Does anyone else experience this? Anyone got any solutions please? This is realy hindering my progress.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

popcorndrink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) popcorndrink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) popcorndrink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) popcorndrink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) popcorndrink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) popcorndrink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) popcorndrink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) popcorndrink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) popcorndrink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) popcorndrink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) popcorndrink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well the strength of your wrists should develop proportional to the weight you can handle (doesn't help you much I know).

But I have found deadlift very efficient in strengthening my wrists. Hope this helps.
    "Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated." - Anonymous

Cass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cass is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Work your forearms more. This happens to a lot of people. Was a problem of mine as well. You just need to do more forearm exercises so your wrists can handle as much as your biceps.
    Cass

piitb_king is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) piitb_king is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) piitb_king is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) piitb_king is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) piitb_king is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) piitb_king is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) piitb_king is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) piitb_king is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) piitb_king is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) piitb_king is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) piitb_king is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Right so forearms need training

Cass, have you got any recommendatoins, of what worked for you forearm wise? I dont usually work them at all...

built like a brick house Dallas68's Avatar
    Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Cass
    Work your forearms more. This happens to a lot of people. Was a problem of mine as well. You just need to do more forearm exercises so your wrists can handle as much as your biceps.

**** now i realize what im doing wrong...sigh...yeah i go to around 39 kgs for bb curls but my right wrist has really been letting me down so forearm work it is!!
    going full blast!

workout journal (random rambling)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168460783

Chynaman is a name known to all. (+5000) Chynaman is a name known to all. (+5000) Chynaman is a name known to all. (+5000) Chynaman is a name known to all. (+5000) Chynaman is a name known to all. (+5000) Chynaman is a name known to all. (+5000) Chynaman is a name known to all. (+5000) Chynaman is a name known to all. (+5000) Chynaman is a name known to all. (+5000) Chynaman is a name known to all. (+5000) Chynaman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    maybe you should wear wrist straps i dunno but it helps me with alot of stuff

wonderboy00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wonderboy00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wonderboy00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    it has nothin to do with his forearms at all! i had this same problem. your wrist are strained easy as that. and its pretty easy to get rid of. when i had it before every work out i would take a light dumbell around 10 pounds are so and just move my wrist around in a twisting motion and up and down and so this helped big time. another one is the weight on the rop trick. take about a 20 pound weight or and tie it to a string. tie the other end to a pole or soemthing and twist the pole iin a up down motion with your wrist and bring the wait all the way up then dowen using ur wrist and forearms only. not only will this help out your wrist but it will also work out your forearms. also for now on when u lift, get some wrist straps and this will help stabalize your wrist. this should work well. it did for me
    name:ross
    height: 5'11
    weight:190
    bf= 9%
    bench: 315(i rep max)
    squat: 375(parrelel)
    main sport: mma fighting
    currently: bulking