Thread: collar bone

johnny bravo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool collar bone

i just started working out a year ago so i am almost done with my bulking up stage (i am natuarally skinny so i wont need to cut for long either) after looking in a mirror i think the only spot i lack to sculpt is my upper chest. I have access to a nice gym with plenty of equipment so what i was wondering was, what execizes can you recommend for me to scupt that area from my collerbone down (are there any ways to make the collerbone more defined?).

If any body could dose out a prescription for a nicely shaped upper to upper-upper chest it would be greatly appreciated :]
    and no i am not considering plastic surgery

thanks
    bravo

johnny bravo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    oh yeah i also need some beef connecting my shoulders to my chest :]

Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    To make anything more defined the answer is fat loss. Fat loss means diet and cardio.

The DeeZeL oNe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The DeeZeL oNe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The DeeZeL oNe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The DeeZeL oNe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The DeeZeL oNe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The DeeZeL oNe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The DeeZeL oNe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The DeeZeL oNe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The DeeZeL oNe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The DeeZeL oNe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The DeeZeL oNe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    im pretty sure that to get a nice connection between the shoulders and the chest you should do flyes.
    ***UNDER CONSTRUCTION***

GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Try Incline-Bench, and Incline-Dumbbell-Press...

It should help you build your upper chest...

And about the shoulder and chest separation, try Cable-Crossovers...
    ...Loved by many, hated by few...

Maximus877 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maximus877 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maximus877 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maximus877 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maximus877 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maximus877 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by GoodForHisAge
    Try Incline-Bench, and Incline-Dumbbell-Press...

What he said.
    "Observe how the sniveling masses respond to the adversity they face, teeming across this Earth like maggots set upon a corpse. They have had their time.... but that
    time is over. Today begins a new march that will culminate in a new era -- my era -- when the weak and the infirm will be crushed underfoot by the strong."

bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000)
    what maximus and goodforhisage said