DjAnT716 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best Way To Eat 3000+ Calories?

What's the best food i could eat to reach 3,000 calories in a healthy way while including about 200 g of protein? Give me some ideas i listed what i eat during the day below.

-Breakfast - Vitamin, Breakfast Shake, Frosted Cheerios
    -Lunch - Cereal Bar, Energy Bar(high protein), Chewy Bar, Rasin Breas w/ 4tblsp of peanutbutter
    -Postworkout - Vitamin, Bannana, 3 Scoops of Whey Protein, Cottage Cheese w/ Pinapple
    -Dinner - usually it whatever my parents make which is mostly either chicken,steak,pasta,or hamburgers
    -BeforeBed - Poptarts and Vanilla Icecream
    It's all about form...

kinggoku89 is just really nice. (+1000) kinggoku89 is just really nice. (+1000) kinggoku89 is just really nice. (+1000) kinggoku89 is just really nice. (+1000) kinggoku89 is just really nice. (+1000) kinggoku89 is just really nice. (+1000) kinggoku89 is just really nice. (+1000) kinggoku89 is just really nice. (+1000) kinggoku89 is just really nice. (+1000) kinggoku89 is just really nice. (+1000) kinggoku89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DjAnT716
    What's the best food i could eat to reach 3,000 calories in a healthy way while including about 200 g of protein? Give me some ideas i listed what i eat during the day below.

-Lunch - Cereal Bar, Energy Bar(high protein), Chewy Bar, Rasin Breas w/ 4tblsp of peanutbutter
    -Postworkout - Vitamin, Bannana, 3 Scoops of Whey Protein, Cottage Cheese w/ Pinapple
    -Dinner - usually it whatever my parents make which is mostly either chicken,steak,pasta,or hamburgers
    Hmmm I would not eat poptarts and icecream before bed. Too much fat in both, its like eating 2 cheat meals a day. Have some nuts and cottage cheese before bed.

For breakfast, try to stay away from sugary cereals if you want to eat cereal. Eat somethin with whole wheat, much better for you anyways. Try adding some egg whites and a yolk to your breakfast also.

For dinner, make sure you are gettin lots of veggies. Can't go wrong with that.
    Forum Lurker, any posts seen by this user means either this thread is that important, or I am inconceivably bored. You be the judge.

kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000)
    Meat, and lots of it.

gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    wow that diet sucks
    try this:

breakfast- 4 egg whites + 1 whole egg, half cup/cup of oats, big glass of milk or water.

meal 2- pack of tuna on wheat with lite mayo, apple, big glass of water

lunch- 7 oz. steak, cup of brown rice, big glass of water

meal 4- pwo shake

meal 5- 8 oz. lean skinless chicken breast, baked sweet potatoe, big glass of water, then banana

meal 6- 5 oz. lean ground beef (hamburger) on wheat bread with small backed potatoe and big glass of water

supper- whatever mom cooks (she cooks healthy for me )

meal 8- 4-5 boiled egg whites, two table spoons of natty peanut butter, big glass or water/soy milk.

...bed....

...repeat...

loling all the way to the nayrb182's Avatar
    nayrb182 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nayrb182 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nayrb182 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nayrb182 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nayrb182 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nayrb182 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nayrb182 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nayrb182 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nayrb182 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nayrb182 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nayrb182 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ya you realy need to get that breakfast and last meal fixed

Ladies Love Squat Butt Morbid_Mind's Avatar
    Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

What a ****ty diet. Do you want to look like Chris Farley or something?
    My Goals:

For to make the heavy weights light and the baggy clothes tight.

Bruzey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bruzey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bruzey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bruzey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bruzey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bruzey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bruzey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bruzey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bruzey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bruzey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bruzey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Morbid_Mind
    What a ****ty diet. Do you want to look like Chris Farley or something?
    I'm sure that helped him out a lot, thanks for your input.

Anyways, I'd cut out the high-in-fat stuff like the ice cream and try to eat more protein before bed.
    LOL WUT

Chrysler Corporation Car 91SundanceRS's Avatar
    91SundanceRS is not very helpful. (-500) 91SundanceRS is not very helpful. (-500) 91SundanceRS is not very helpful. (-500) 91SundanceRS is not very helpful. (-500) 91SundanceRS is not very helpful. (-500) 91SundanceRS is not very helpful. (-500) 91SundanceRS is not very helpful. (-500) 91SundanceRS is not very helpful. (-500) 91SundanceRS is not very helpful. (-500) 91SundanceRS is not very helpful. (-500) 91SundanceRS is not very helpful. (-500)

Arrow

This diet is very poor, especially pop tarts and ice cream. They are a No-No.

Post Workout looks pretty good.

It would be better to include a homemade mega-calorie shake during the day to supplement, if needed.

Here's what I'd do (when I was using whey):

16 oz. of whole milk = 300
    2 scoops of whey protein = 260
    1 cup of Oats = 300
    1 banana = 120

~1000 Calories
    This is a good shake, and it tastes good as well.

For breakfast, I would start with 3 eggs on 100% whole wheat bread. I use Arnold's brand. A protein bar could be a good addition as well.
    Get rid of that sugary cereal, the Frosted Cheerios and the ordinary Breakfast Shake. Too much sugar.

For lunch, get rid of the cereal bars and energy bars, and replace those w/ lean protein sources (tuna, chicken, fish, etc.), beans, vegetables.

Supper:
    Chicken, pasta, steak are fine. Make sure the steak is lean. I would go without the hamburgers. Make sure you avoid any fattening sauces on anything.

Before bed, extra protein snack or small meal would be good, way better than the poptarts and icecream.

Also, for quick snacks during the day, mixed nuts are great. Sam's Choice Nature Trail nut mix are great stuff. They contain soy nuts, pepitas, almonds, sunflower seeds, raisins, and dried cherries. Yummy. Great source of protein and EFA's.

Good Luck.
    Last edited by 91SundanceRS; 04-05-2006 at 01:25 PM.

GriT- is not very well liked. (-100) GriT- is not very well liked. (-100) GriT- is not very well liked. (-100) GriT- is not very well liked. (-100) GriT- is not very well liked. (-100) GriT- is not very well liked. (-100) GriT- is not very well liked. (-100) GriT- is not very well liked. (-100) GriT- is not very well liked. (-100) GriT- is not very well liked. (-100) GriT- is not very well liked. (-100)
    Does anyone drink the Carnation instant breakfast drinks? It's a powdery mix you put in you milk. Supposedly has 2x the protein of 1 egg. I have that whenever I have breakfast. Anyone else? Does it help?

TheDude824 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheDude824 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheDude824 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheDude824 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheDude824 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheDude824 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheDude824 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheDude824 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheDude824 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheDude824 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheDude824 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 91SundanceRS

16 oz. of whole milk = 300
    2 scoops of whey protein = 260
    1 cup of Oats = 300
    1 banana = 120

~1000 Calories
    This is a good shake, and it tastes good as well.
    add some p.b to that recipe and then we are talking. I havent been able to make these kind of shakes in awhile, but when i do, they truly help me pack on muscle.

Chrysler Corporation Car 91SundanceRS's Avatar
    91SundanceRS is not very helpful. (-500) 91SundanceRS is not very helpful. (-500) 91SundanceRS is not very helpful. (-500) 91SundanceRS is not very helpful. (-500) 91SundanceRS is not very helpful. (-500) 91SundanceRS is not very helpful. (-500) 91SundanceRS is not very helpful. (-500) 91SundanceRS is not very helpful. (-500) 91SundanceRS is not very helpful. (-500) 91SundanceRS is not very helpful. (-500) 91SundanceRS is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by da cutness
    add some p.b to that recipe and then we are talking. I havent been able to make these kind of shakes in awhile, but when i do, they truly help me pack on muscle.
    Forgot to mention that. I do use 2 TBS of natural peanut butter as well.

MrBRoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBRoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBRoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBRoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBRoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBRoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBRoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBRoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBRoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBRoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    jesus man you weighted 118lbs @ 5'10 you must have been a rail! 132 is better but still gotta be small im 147 @ 5'10 and im tiny lol anywho that diet wont get you to far try looking into low GI foods... pretty soon people are gonna say im the poster boy for low GI lol but it helps good clean foods better and longer lasting energy.. eat 5-6 meals every 4 hours or so.. good luck
    No Pain..No Gain.. Remain The Same...

musclefreaks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) musclefreaks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) musclefreaks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) musclefreaks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) musclefreaks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) musclefreaks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Talking

your diet needs alot of work,id surgest you try one of the ones posted already and try to eat evry 2 to 3 hours and get a good protein shke sorted for you go to bed to.

http://www.musclefreaks.co.uk/

Thanks everyone who helped out i think i found the right stuff to eat:

-Breakfast- Vitamin, 16oz. whole milk, 2 eggs, proteinbar, HMB, Cheerios(not frosted), and a pear
    -Lunch- 12oz. water, ChickenSandwhich, grapes, and a Balance Energy Bar
    -Preworkout- Nitric Oxide
    -PostWorkout- 2 Scoops of Whey, a bannana, HMB, cottage cheese w/pinapple, and a cup of oats
    -Dinner- like i said whatever my mom makes
    -BeforeBed- 1 scoop of protein, HMB, and some pasta

and of course ill drink plenty of water and milk throughout the day.

91SundaneRS thanks for the major help

Grit- thats the breakfast shake i drink in the morning its alright i'm not a morning person so it kinda wakes me up

I'm open for anymore ideas! Thanks
    It's all about form...

Bruzey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bruzey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bruzey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bruzey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bruzey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bruzey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bruzey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bruzey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bruzey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bruzey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bruzey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Add some protein and carbs in your pre-workout meal. Protein and carbs surrounding the workout is important.
    LOL WUT

Originally Posted by Bruzey
    Add some protein and carbs in your pre-workout meal. Protein and carbs surrounding the workout is important.
    would but i have to have nitric oxide on an empty stomach
    It's all about form...

howardd is on a distinguished road. (+10) howardd is on a distinguished road. (+10) howardd is on a distinguished road. (+10) howardd is on a distinguished road. (+10) howardd is on a distinguished road. (+10) howardd is on a distinguished road. (+10) howardd is on a distinguished road. (+10) howardd is on a distinguished road. (+10) howardd is on a distinguished road. (+10) howardd is on a distinguished road. (+10) howardd is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    pack like 3 peanut butter jelly sandwiches and eat them between periods at school

Ladies Love Squat Butt Morbid_Mind's Avatar
    Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    would but i have to have nitric oxide on an empty stomach
    So then eat after you have the NO
    My Goals:

For to make the heavy weights light and the baggy clothes tight.

gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Bruzey
    I'm sure that helped him out a lot, thanks for your input.

Anyways, I'd cut out the high-in-fat stuff like the ice cream and try to eat more protein before bed.

actually icecream can come in handy when looking for some extra calories.

cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Muscle & Fitnesses April 2006 issue (featuring Vince McMahon on the cover) offers a solid meal plan which I have been following.