wolfpac91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Chest and Biceps at the same day!

Ok, so right now on my current workout, I have chest and biceps on the same day. What I realized is that, after I do the chest workout, my arms get tired. And then when I go do the biceps, it's harder for me to lift the weight. It's not because the lift is heavy. I feel that after doing the chest workout and lifting for the bench presses, my arms are too tired for curls. What should I do?

This is my current workout now:

MONDAY

Chest
    ? Incline Bench Press
    ? Incline Barbell Bench Press
    ? Incline Dumbbell Bench Press
    Biceps
    ? Standing Barbell Curl
    ? Standing Dumbbell Curl

Abs
    ? Regular Crunches

TUESDAY

Back
    ? Dead Lifts
    ? Bent Over Barbell Rows
    ? Seated Cable Rows

Calves
    ? Standing Calf Raises
    ? Seated Calf Raises

Shoulders
    ? Dumbbell Shoulder Press
    ? Dumbbell Lateral Press

THURSDAY

Legs
    ? Squats
    ? Leg Extensions
    ? Leg Press

Triceps
    ? Cable Pushdowns
    ? Dips

Abs
    ? Regular Crunches

Something like on thursday, I am totally comfortable with it. I am not using my arms for legs or abs. This doesn't affect with working out my triceps. But when it's bench and arms on the same day, and I have to use arms for both parts. It's pretty difficult! I don't know but I feel like I am over training my arms.

zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    that makes no sense, your bis barely help your chest lift therefore they shouldnt be tired. tris should be with chest anyways since they work together

I am sorry! It's my fault! I meant to say my forearms. When I lift for the bench presses with my forearms and I keep doing and then move on to the bicep workout. At that time my forearms are tired.

dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i do chest and biceps on the same day. i start off with my chest routine and then go into my bicep routine. for my chest routine i do 6 sets of flat bench then 3-4 sets of incline bench and for biceps i'll do stand up curling with an e-z bar for 5 sets and then some dumbell curling. i also do militarys with light weight because my bad shoulder can't take the stress but i still need to build muscle around that area.
    "Well I Mean Milk Is Juice From A Cow Right?"

I rep back

guitarwar241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guitarwar241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guitarwar241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guitarwar241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guitarwar241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guitarwar241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guitarwar241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guitarwar241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guitarwar241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guitarwar241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guitarwar241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Chest/Tri's
    Back/Bi's
    Shoulders/Legs
    And throw abs in wherever you like. This is what I do and it seems like the only sensible workout.

J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000)
    try chest and tricep. i love it that way.. because many chest things work tri's slighly.. so when done with chest i do 2-4 things for triceps and i am set
    --MISC FISHING CREW--

Originally Posted by guitarwar241 View Post
    Chest/Tri's
    Back/Bi's
    Shoulders/Legs
    And throw abs in wherever you like. This is what I do and it seems like the only sensible workout.
    Honestly, I don't want to change up my routine now because I actually gained weight from my workout. Maybe after I hot a plateau, I am going to try that way. Thanks!

cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i always felt like a douche doing chest & bicep days....especially since I usually have to do that workout at the university gym and do the rest at a commercial gym.
    --Puts hand on ass and blows protein farts and sniffs it crew
    --Think I have secret powers I just haven't unlocked yet crew
    --lol'ed at Xbox 180 backtracking crew
    --Think every girl who is nice to me wants the d crew

Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think doing biceps the day before back is a bad idea. Most back lifts hit biceps.