NYCDynamix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYCDynamix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYCDynamix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYCDynamix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYCDynamix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYCDynamix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYCDynamix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYCDynamix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYCDynamix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

CLA vs. Omega 3 Fatty Acids?!

I just want to get one thing clear, are you or are you NOT supposed to take CLA and Omega 3 Fatty acids together at the same time? I've just read a couple of articles and posts here stating that they both tend to compete against each other and then they wont work to thier full potential when taking at the same time?! I have been taking them together for about 3 days now, before i head of into the wrong path I want to make sure I'm taking these two supps correctly. So like i said before, I want to get it real clear, it is alright to take these two supps together at the same time or do I add a couple of hrs in between these two supps? (I read that i should take these 2 at least 3 hrs apart from each other).

THX all

davedepezio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davedepezio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davedepezio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davedepezio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davedepezio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davedepezio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davedepezio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davedepezio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davedepezio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davedepezio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davedepezio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Personally I would drop the CLA all together.
    "I have got to get me one of these"

danielrb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielrb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielrb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielrb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielrb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielrb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielrb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielrb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielrb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielrb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by NYCDynamix
    I just want to get one thing clear, are you or are you NOT supposed to take CLA and Omega 3 Fatty acids together at the same time? I've just read a couple of articles and posts here stating that they both tend to compete against each other and then they wont work to thier full potential when taking at the same time?! I have been taking them together for about 3 days now, before i head of into the wrong path I want to make sure I'm taking these two supps correctly. So like i said before, I want to get it real clear, it is alright to take these two supps together at the same time or do I add a couple of hrs in between these two supps? (I read that i should take these 2 at least 3 hrs apart from each other).

THX all
    This is a question that keeps being asked because of a couple articles that were recently released on bb.com. It was explained that there arent many stuides relating to this and the body is actually really good at absorbing fat, so there shouldn't be any problem with taking them the way you have been. Cla is debatable on effectivness taken alone and taking it with fish oil should actually increase the effect.

PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000)
    CLA by itself I am not too impressed with. But many report significant loss when using CLA w/ Sesamin products, along side their normal efa intake.

young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    http://www.bodybuildingforyou.com/we...n-research.htm
    http://www.prnewswire.co.uk/cgi/news/release?id=123333

These are a couple studies on CLA.

CLA works best when stacked with sesamin, people really dont see as good of results when taking as a stand alone.
    New 5/3/1 Strength Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152156313&p=1031620863#post1031620863

NYCDynamix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYCDynamix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYCDynamix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYCDynamix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYCDynamix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYCDynamix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYCDynamix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYCDynamix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYCDynamix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by young_squatter
    http://www.bodybuildingforyou.com/we...n-research.htm
    http://www.prnewswire.co.uk/cgi/news/release?id=123333

These are a couple studies on CLA.

CLA works best when stacked with sesamin, people really dont see as good of results when taking as a stand alone.
    Thats great info there! Yeah i guess ill just continue takingit with my Omega 3 and Sesamin. (take all 3 at the same time)

Btw, I have the PrimaForce Max CLA, each pill is 1000 milligram or 1 gram. Now after reading the first article on CLA, i noticed that they mentioned that the group who took 5.1 grams and 6.9 grams had the best impressive results in low body fat reduction and increased lean mass gains. My question is, should I start taking CLA at least 5-6 times a day now, or should i just stick to the CLA instructions and take 3 a day? I want to get the best results possible with this stuff.

THX

young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NYCDynamix
    Thats great info there! Yeah i guess ill just continue takingit with my Omega 3 and Sesamin. (take all 3 at the same time)

Btw, I have the PrimaForce Max CLA, each pill is 1000 milligram or 1 gram. Now after reading the first article on CLA, i noticed that they mentioned that the group who took 5.1 grams and 6.9 grams had the best impressive results in low body fat reduction and increased lean mass gains. My question is, should I start taking CLA at least 5-6 times a day now, or should i just stick to the CLA instructions and take 3 a day? I want to get the best results possible with this stuff.

THX
    Take 2 caps 3 times a day or 3 caps 2 times a day. 6 grams a day.
    New 5/3/1 Strength Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152156313&p=1031620863#post1031620863