Thread: Protan/Dreamtan

cindyw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Protan/Dreamtan

In 8 weeks I will be entering my second competition and I have a question regarding the tanning stuff that most competitors use....last year my trainer had me put on protan 2 days in a row and the morning of the competition the dreamtan...I was told not to shower so I went almost 3 days without a shower...I do not want to do that again and looking at the pics I thought I was way to dark....I have heard that some people shower after the protan and only put it on once...I have a fairly medium complexion and tan very quickly...also is it a good idea to get a headstart on the tanning by way of tanning beds? I appreciate any feedback anyone has...I would like to look better this year and it not be such a hassel.
    Thanks everyone and I look forward to all that respond.

MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wow, no showers? I begin applying ProTan Tuesday night, shower off the excess in the morning, apply another coat, shower that evening, and keep doing that so my skin absorbs the skin dye. My last shower is Friday night. I top my color off Saturday morning wtih JanTana. I shower after prejudging and again after the night show.