We need 6 testers for Omega Sports' new thermogenic, BURN3D. Thanks to all who suggested names for the new product in this thread.
However, BURN3D was suggested by someone over on AM.com on Feb 23rd while it was suggested here on the 24th. Therefore, the prize will go to the member over at AM who made the suggestion first.
Now to the testing, you should know the drill by now, but let's make it perfectly clear just to be safe:
- Must be 18 or older
- Must not have any medical conditions or using any prescription drugs
- Must live in the United States
- Must be on a cutting diet or calorie deficit
- Must be able to start logs immediately upon receiving the product and update them at least three days per week
- Must not be testing or using any other supplements that would otherwise skew the results of this trial
- Cannot be allergic to sulfur based compounds
- Must be able to compare it to other TTA based products such as Red Acid, Melting Point or Lipid FX
- Must detail your diet and cardio program to help assess supplement's effectiveness
And here is a list of things you must include in your logs:
- Starting and ending body weight
- Starting and ending body fat percentages
- Sex - M or F
- Body type
- Training Experience (please be detailed)
- Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed)
- Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed)
- Current Supplements (please list all product names)
- Comparable Supplement/Product History (please be detailed)
- Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs
- Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed)
- Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed)
- Current Daily Water Intake
- Links to Past Logs & Reviews
- Are you willing to post "before" & "after" photos?
- Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case)
Please do not PM me asking to be a tester, respond via this thread only. Thanks!