ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10)

When do you workout your forearms?

Do you work forearms with any other particular body part? I do biceps with chest and triceps with back...not sure where to stick forearms. I'm already totaly spent after my chest/bicep and back/tricep day so I don't wanna add them to either of those days. I might throw them in with legs since I don't do anything else with legs

So when do you guys workout your forearms...and I don't wanna hear about your masturbation routine...I'm talking about your workout routine LOL

BTW for forearms all i do are reverse grip curls and wrist curls

health4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) health4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) health4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) health4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) health4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) health4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) health4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) health4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) health4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) health4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) health4life will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ..x2 to that
    **If you like what I have to say..please rep away**

mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Smile

Originally Posted by ItalynStalyn View Post
    Do you work forearms with any other particular body part? I do biceps with chest and triceps with back...not sure where to stick forearms. I'm already totaly spent after my chest/bicep and back/tricep day so I don't wanna add them to either of those days. I might throw them in with legs since I don't do anything else with legs

So when do you guys workout your forearms...and I don't wanna hear about your masturbation routine...I'm talking about your workout routine LOL

BTW for forearms all i do are reverse grip curls and wrist curls
    When do you workout your forearms? Never.

Even Lee Priest said in his thread that they don't need to be worked directly. If you are doing compounds like rows and deadlifts, that is all that is needed.
    Deadlift 520lbs
    Squat 405lbs
    Bench 260lbs

Creampie Connoisseur basshead444's Avatar
    basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Depends, before I worked mine directly they were pretty lacking. My grip has never failed me but my forearms never really grew until I started hitting them directly.
    -We got a backup plan?
    -Yes. Kill everyone in sight.
    -I like it. Can we switch and make that the main plan?

[We come out at night]

**Misc Illuminati**

ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by mikecart1 View Post

Even Lee Priest said in his thread that they don't need to be worked directly. If you are doing compounds like rows and deadlifts, that is all that is needed.
    Ehh i used to think the same thing....but i changed my mind. My forearms have definitely become more defined simply as a result of other exercises...BUT...i haven't been able to put on any size. So I'm switching gears and added exercises to specifically target my forearms

mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ehh i used to think the same thing....but i changed my mind. My forearms have definitely become more defined simply as a result of other exercises...BUT...i haven't been able to put on any size. So I'm switching gears and added exercises to specifically target my forearms
    Maybe I will too then. I am not sure what Lee Priest is saying then since in both his video and in his thread here when he said to not waste time doing direct work on them. He has big @$$ forearms. I think he is holding back the secrets haha.
    Deadlift 520lbs
    Squat 405lbs
    Bench 260lbs

LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't consciously work forearms. No need. Between doing heavy hammer curls, barbell rows, up-right rows, dead lifts, pull ups, chin ups, and barbell curls they get plenty of action.

If they were lagging, I suppose wrist curls, reverse curls, and farmer's walks would be added.
    Last edited by LungeManiac; 02-25-2008 at 12:53 PM.

Registered User Big Arm Big Pay's Avatar
    Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mikecart1 View Post

ya u dont need to if your on roids...
    Workout log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=454246811#post454246811

"Dude...there are ALWAYS ninjas. You just can't see them." - HardGainer82, Clark Kent, WishmasterATM, BPP, poopoo333, JOSEF RAKICH

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I work them on my leg day.

berzerker will become famous soon enough. (+50) berzerker will become famous soon enough. (+50) berzerker will become famous soon enough. (+50) berzerker will become famous soon enough. (+50) berzerker will become famous soon enough. (+50) berzerker will become famous soon enough. (+50) berzerker will become famous soon enough. (+50) berzerker will become famous soon enough. (+50) berzerker will become famous soon enough. (+50) berzerker will become famous soon enough. (+50) berzerker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Some people really don't need direct work. Genetics will play into it quite a bit, just like some people have calves without much work and others can work them 3 days a week and get seemingly nowhere.

I don't really do much direct work other than a few static holds after my back day. They are already somewhat burnt from deads, pullups, and rows so it doesn't take much work.

Whenever you do them, it's probably best to do it at the end of your workout so it doesn't affect your other lifts.

du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    work them after biceps

Registered User Big Arm Big Pay's Avatar
    Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I do biceps with chest and triceps with back
    well if you do biceps and chest then the next day triceps and back defintely do them after back.
    Workout log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=454246811#post454246811

"Dude...there are ALWAYS ninjas. You just can't see them." - HardGainer82, Clark Kent, WishmasterATM, BPP, poopoo333, JOSEF RAKICH

theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I rarely to never (leaning more so on the never side) work forearms. Since they are a synergist muscle for MOST arm and chest and other exercises, they get a good solid workout (IMO) without having to do isolation work on them.

I don't think those who do wrist curls or any other forearm exercises are going the wrong way however.