Joshua_Rice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

10% body fat from 20%

ok since Christmas I have lost 38 lbs 260 now 222. Even tho I have lost this much I have only gotten stronger now im about 20% boy fat. Is it possible to get to 5-10% in like 1month? I do not care if i loose muscle and even if you say it would kill my body i do not care really i could throw 5hrs a day on cardio if i have to get the result i want but i would like to get to 180-195 10-15% body fat by April.

could some one post the food i would need to eat the pills and the workout i would have to do to get this result

I went to the health food store and she told me to drink protean drinks i think this will help me gain muscle but would it help me loose the % of fat + the weight as well or slow it down giving the 40 days or so i give my self
    i spent like 4hrs a day at the gym so far to get this far even if its bad its working 1hr-2hr at a time 1-4 times a day ( i got lot of free time)
    Last edited by Joshua_Rice; 02-25-2008 at 11:36 AM.

Euan- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    20% body fat to 10% bodyfat in one month? Not happening. And 5 hours a day of cardio will put you in such a caloric deficit that you'd probably end up even fatter than you were before.

Originally Posted by Euan- View Post
    20% body fat to 10% bodyfat in one month? Not happening. And 5 hours a day of cardio will put you in such a caloric deficit that you'd probably end up even fatter than you were before.
    well how about just loosing 40lbs?

Ive lost 40lbs in about 2 months no pills and no real diet and no true work out set so i figure if i did it all of it the right way i could loose the 30-40lbs in 1 month

I have been told to start taking omega 3 and something els along with drinking some protean drinks

oh and by what i meant 5hr i do not mean all at one time but like 1hr morning couple hrs later another 1hr ect threw out the day i normal did a total of 4hrs threw a day
    Last edited by Joshua_Rice; 02-25-2008 at 11:22 AM.

Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Joshua_Rice View Post
    10lbs a week?
    **disclaimer** the above is only opinion. it contains no capitalization, too much punctuation and (most likely) includes spelling errors.

40lbs of fat can't be lost in a month. Well. Not unless you weighed about 1000lbs :P To be honest - at least 5 months would be a more realistic timescale. That would be 8lbs a month / 2lbs a week - which can deffo be acheived.

Originally Posted by Bronkko View Post
    10lbs a week?
    Well yes i prefer it to be more body fat then any thing but yes 10lbs a week.

40lbs of fat can't be lost in a month. Well. Not unless you weighed about 1000lbs :P To be honest - at least 5 months would be a more realistic timescale. That would be 8lbs a month / 2lbs a week - which can deffo be acheived.

well i lost 40lbs ( i only got stronger in 2 months) so i think i can loose 20lbs in 1 month witch is 5lbs a week with out loosing muscle if any thing i gained and if i loose muscle i do not mind that eather

well i lost 40lbs ( i only got stronger in 2 months) so i think i can loose 20lbs in 1 month witch is 5lbs a week with out loosing muscle if any thing i gained and if i loose muscle i do not mind that eather
    Less lean mass = slower metabolism = slower fat loss / potential fat gain. You want to keep muscle loss to a minimum. Seriously, at your weight I'd do it properly - by trying your hardest to maintain muscle mass and just burn the fat. And at your weight - anything more than 1-2lbs a week isn't likely to be doing that.

Saturnal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saturnal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saturnal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saturnal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saturnal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saturnal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saturnal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saturnal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saturnal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saturnal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saturnal is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    No, you won't be able to go from 20% body fat to 10% in a month. Going from 30% to 20% is a completely different story than going from 20% to 10%.

Less lean mass = slower metabolism = slower fat loss / potential fat gain. You want to keep muscle loss to a minimum. Seriously, at your weight I'd do it properly - by trying your hardest to maintain muscle mass and just burn the fat. And at your weight - anything more than 1-2lbs a week isn't likely to be doing that.
    im loosing more then 1-2lbs like 5lbs a week seems to be right
    but im also worried that the more weight i loose harder it will become so if i got a diet took some pills and drank protean drinks will i still stay at this -5lbs a week I have not lost any muscle i believe im getting stronger
    id like to step it up to 10lbs a week btw

Originally Posted by Saturnal View Post
    No, you won't be able to go from 20% body fat to 10% in a month. Going from 30% to 20% is a completely different story than going from 20% to 10%.
    ya i was thinking about that

Altair is on a distinguished road. (+10) Altair is on a distinguished road. (+10) Altair is on a distinguished road. (+10) Altair is on a distinguished road. (+10) Altair is on a distinguished road. (+10) Altair is on a distinguished road. (+10) Altair is on a distinguished road. (+10) Altair is on a distinguished road. (+10) Altair is on a distinguished road. (+10) Altair is on a distinguished road. (+10) Altair is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Your goals seem a bit high. I second the notion of giving yourself 5 months, about.

Hell, I'm 160 and I'm still going to give myself about 12 weeks to get from 16% BF to 8%BF. It takes a long time. I've been in your shoes man, I started at 260 now I'm 160. Just keep on trucking and you'll get where you want to.
    Gain Muscle
    Lose Fat

izaktj is not very helpful. (-500) izaktj is not very helpful. (-500) izaktj is not very helpful. (-500) izaktj is not very helpful. (-500) izaktj is not very helpful. (-500) izaktj is not very helpful. (-500) izaktj is not very helpful. (-500) izaktj is not very helpful. (-500) izaktj is not very helpful. (-500) izaktj is not very helpful. (-500) izaktj is not very helpful. (-500)
    I think as *****r. 10% body fat in 1 month? It is hard very hard.

sbbc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbbc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbbc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbbc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbbc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbbc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbbc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbbc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbbc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbbc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbbc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dropping those percentages is like climbing a hill which gets much steeper the higher you go.. and the last bit to the top would be near vertical (like 5% contest type bodyfat).

dunno what the starting point is really but I'd guess 12-13% is when it starts to get much harder, you need to have your diet and routine nailed down.

www.egyfitness.com Finnegan Bell's Avatar
    Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000)

F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000)
    10% in a month?!! Dude, thats impossible... However if you work extremely hard, and your diet is on point.. 10% bf loss is attainable in 3 months IMHO.