Thread: Flexing

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Flexing

The other day some girls asked me to flex my bicep for them. At first I was hesistant since I didn't want to show off, but then they convinced me and I showed them. So my question is, in the future should I flex when people ask me to, or is it just showing off?

Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000)
    If they ask you, why not?
    "Don't give up, your too strong"-Earl Simmons

MARYLAND STATE CUP NATURAL BODYBUILDING CHAMPIONSHIPS 2nd place Teen division

CQ_Demolishers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Flexing

Originally posted by bignbuff
    The other day some girls asked me to flex my bicep for them. At first I was hesistant since I didn't want to show off, but then they convinced me and I showed them. So my question is, in the future should I flex when people ask me to, or is it just showing off?

LOL,that's a very dumb question to start a threath over.
    Better to be thought of as a fool then to speak up and remove all doubt.

As you are now, I once was.
    As I am now, you'll never be

Proud partner of MODESTMUSCLE'S Secret Society of Elite People's.

Re: Flexing

Isn't showing off,what we all do it for?
    If girls ask me to show my biceps,and they go like 'ohhh,its so big'
    I feel rather good knowing I did a really ****ing good job..

So hell yawh man!

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Re: Re: Flexing

Originally posted by CQ_Demolishers
    LOL,that's a very dumb question to start a threath over.
    Care to explain why? Flexing has to do with BB since competitors flex at competitions. I was just simply asking everyones opinion.

NoMuscleAtAll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dont flex it. Like a couple weeks ago some of my friends that were girls were like your getting bigger, flex for us. I was like no and just changed the subject. All the other guys were like well look at mine and they were all weak. Well then a few days ago i was reaching out for something and my sleeve came up and they were all like wow your muscle is huge. Wait till you dont have to flex for people to notice how big your muscle is. Modesty is a great thing. But modesty when u have something to be modest about is even better.

Originally posted by NoMuscleAtAll
    Dont flex it. Like a couple weeks ago some of my friends that were girls were like your getting bigger, flex for us. I was like no and just changed the subject. All the other guys were like well look at mine and they were all weak. Well then a few days ago i was reaching out for something and my sleeve came up and they were all like wow your muscle is huge. Wait till you dont have to flex for people to notice how big your muscle is. Modesty is a great thing. But modesty when u have something to be modest about is even better.

Your opinion.
    Sometimes you will have to wait too long and it will be in vain.

And perhaps if one of the girls already liked you and now saw your muscles,might want to have sex with u!

Re: Re: Re: Flexing

Care to explain why? Flexing has to do with BB since competitors flex at competitions. I was just simply asking everyones opinion.

I see a slightly HUGE difference between flexing in poses at competitions and flexing for girls.

NoMuscleAtAll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    haha yea CQ_Demolishers , i didnt think about that.

Message Board King best regards's Avatar
    best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sorry, couldn't resist the bump

LOLOLOLOLOLOL
    Goal of June football camp = 400lb squat

Farwell, my friends. I'll be back some day. Just need to get my head screwed on straight.

"Thank you O God for saving the earth from the asteroid.... the one you just sent"

mikeygotz1 is not very helpful. (-500) mikeygotz1 is not very helpful. (-500) mikeygotz1 is not very helpful. (-500) mikeygotz1 is not very helpful. (-500) mikeygotz1 is not very helpful. (-500) mikeygotz1 is not very helpful. (-500) mikeygotz1 is not very helpful. (-500) mikeygotz1 is not very helpful. (-500) mikeygotz1 is not very helpful. (-500) mikeygotz1 is not very helpful. (-500) mikeygotz1 is not very helpful. (-500)
    IMO go for it bro thats fun
    149.1 LBS
    5 feet 10 inches
    12% body fat
    13 years old
    144395 point(s) total
    seriously who keeps changing my sig?

de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by best regards
    sorry, couldn't resist the bump

LOLOLOLOLOLOL
    wow, he had your back in so many threads and now you do this?

Message Board King best regards's Avatar
    best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by de_barathrum
    wow, he had your back in so many threads and now you do this?

Couldn't resist.
    Goal of June football camp = 400lb squat

Farwell, my friends. I'll be back some day. Just need to get my head screwed on straight.

"Thank you O God for saving the earth from the asteroid.... the one you just sent"

hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    its up to U, i dont see anything wrong with flexing if someone ask u to, and i dont even see anything wrong with flexing just cuz u felt like doing it, who cares, if some thinks ur dumb cuz u flexed, o well thats their problem, i wouldnt worry about it at all really

twinposedown will become famous soon enough. (+50) twinposedown will become famous soon enough. (+50) twinposedown will become famous soon enough. (+50) twinposedown will become famous soon enough. (+50) twinposedown will become famous soon enough. (+50) twinposedown will become famous soon enough. (+50) twinposedown will become famous soon enough. (+50) twinposedown will become famous soon enough. (+50) twinposedown will become famous soon enough. (+50) twinposedown will become famous soon enough. (+50) twinposedown will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Bignbuff
    This sounds mighty gay but is it showing off when a sprinter runs a race against other people? Is it showing off when an artist displays his work? no. So don't ever be embarresed to show your muscles if somebody asks. It would be showing off though if you went around every day with a sleeveless and intentionally did things to make you look big..like carrying your bag in a curl position lol.

For graduation I did a posing routine in front of 50 people Thats showing off but..who cares

EDIT : lol this post is 4 years old. my bad

fedale has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fedale has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fedale has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fedale has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fedale has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fedale has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fedale has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fedale has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fedale has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fedale has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fedale has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Well like do you have a whole lot to flex? Than yeah.

BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000)
    well they asked to see it, so why not?

Scot #1 MON THE SCOTS!!! captaincaveman's Avatar
    captaincaveman will become famous soon enough. (+50) captaincaveman will become famous soon enough. (+50) captaincaveman will become famous soon enough. (+50) captaincaveman will become famous soon enough. (+50) captaincaveman will become famous soon enough. (+50) captaincaveman will become famous soon enough. (+50) captaincaveman will become famous soon enough. (+50) captaincaveman will become famous soon enough. (+50) captaincaveman will become famous soon enough. (+50) captaincaveman will become famous soon enough. (+50) captaincaveman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow strong bumpage

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Wink

Originally Posted by bignbuff View Post
    LOLOLOLOSOSSOS!!!!

bignbuff is that really you???

Well to some of you noobs out there....if you want to become moderators...it seems you have hope
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

shane130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane130 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CQ_Demolishers View Post
    Your opinion.

And perhaps if one of the girls already liked you and now saw your muscles,might want to have sex with u!
    LOL!!! ROTFL

intheprocess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    when a girl asks me to flex my abs or somthing along those lines, i usualy say no. because i would think that if i took off my shirt and flexed it takes out all the mystery and "anticipation" i guess. Thats my theory. I will flex for guys though.
    -Max

Lysoloutdajoint is a complete loser! (-2000) Lysoloutdajoint is a complete loser! (-2000) Lysoloutdajoint is a complete loser! (-2000) Lysoloutdajoint is a complete loser! (-2000) Lysoloutdajoint is a complete loser! (-2000) Lysoloutdajoint is a complete loser! (-2000) Lysoloutdajoint is a complete loser! (-2000) Lysoloutdajoint is a complete loser! (-2000) Lysoloutdajoint is a complete loser! (-2000) Lysoloutdajoint is a complete loser! (-2000) Lysoloutdajoint is a complete loser! (-2000)
    If its obvious you have big arms, chest, ripped abs, etc...then if a girl asks you to show them to her you should say no. You need to act like you could give two ****s what she thinks, then she will become curious. THATS what girls dig, not the dudes that try to show off.

Of course if its a chick that you really like, by all means show her!

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by intheprocess View Post
    when a girl asks me to flex my abs or somthing along those lines, i usualy say no. because i would think that if i took off my shirt and flexed it takes out all the mystery and "anticipation" i guess. Thats my theory. I will flex for guys though.
    hmmm....that's pretty gay. Cool theory though.
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hendrix190 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    hmmm....that's pretty gay. Cool theory though.
    lolololol

Ita1ian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ita1ian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ita1ian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ita1ian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ita1ian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ita1ian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by NoMuscleAtAll View Post
    Right on bro, I totally agree with you!!

Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    when people ask me to show them my biceps at school i just usually say no......and they cant really see it when i have a shirt (school shirt) on cause my sleeves go nearly all the way to my elbow

delbel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) delbel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) delbel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) delbel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) delbel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) delbel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) delbel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bignbuff View Post

I get that a lot around school too... Everyone asks me to flex and i am hesistant showing them because I dont like flexing to show others becuase than i gotta ask 1000 questions of how i got them that big. But if the girls really hot than BAM!

sheerpoundage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sheerpoundage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sheerpoundage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sheerpoundage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sheerpoundage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sheerpoundage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sheerpoundage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sheerpoundage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sheerpoundage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sheerpoundage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Everyone around has no need to ask me to flex to be able to compliment me. Im not huge, but ive made great gains for what i once was. I wouldnt flex.

themax101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themax101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themax101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themax101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themax101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themax101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themax101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themax101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themax101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themax101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themax101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by CQ_Demolishers View Post
    Your opinion.

Haha
    so dumb
    The Proud Creator of the Abercrombie Model Thread

Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    WOW strong BIGNBUFF.
    I seem to receive alot of P.M's on nutrition advice, training & among other general subjects, please give me time to reply, I don't mind answering your questions, thanks! Ladies and Gents.

أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

☻/
    /▌
    / \ I ♥ ~BMBC~ 92-Brah