jayogs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jayogs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jayogs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jayogs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jayogs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jayogs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jayogs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jayogs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Bulking Routine ......questions

Im 5'9 146lbs....trying to bulk up to 165
    Whats a good bulking routine in the gym
    3days or five days and what workouts????

wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jayogs View Post
    Im 5'9 146lbs....trying to bulk up to 165
    Whats a good bulking routine in the gym
    3days or five days and what workouts????
    Personally, I think you would greatly benefit from a 3day fullbody routine (cough: Starting Strength). Check the novice barbell guide sticky for that program. Just make sure you're eating for 2 and you'll start putting some weight on.
    "Those giraffes you sold me, they won't mate. They just walk around, eating, and not mating. You sold me... queer giraffes. I want my money back."

#le journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2539051