needabsnow is on a distinguished road. (+10) needabsnow is on a distinguished road. (+10) needabsnow is on a distinguished road. (+10) needabsnow is on a distinguished road. (+10) needabsnow is on a distinguished road. (+10) needabsnow is on a distinguished road. (+10) needabsnow is on a distinguished road. (+10) needabsnow is on a distinguished road. (+10) needabsnow is on a distinguished road. (+10) needabsnow is on a distinguished road. (+10) needabsnow is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Need Abs for Summer

Help!! I need abs for sumerz lolz! i need to get them as quick as possible to impress this girl i like!! Ill do as many situps as it takes!! What can i doooo !!???!!1!

rugby_player14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rugby_player14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rugby_player14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rugby_player14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rugby_player14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rugby_player14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rugby_player14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rugby_player14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rugby_player14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rugby_player14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rugby_player14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    weighted situps and weighted crunchies...
    also leg raises..
    push your self to the max.
    if you want the gains you go thru tha pains..!
    good luck man hope you get the girls

add me on lewisdamaster@hotmail.com
    - Who Dares Wins -

- Back from Afg for good -

rugby_player14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rugby_player14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rugby_player14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rugby_player14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rugby_player14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rugby_player14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rugby_player14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rugby_player14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rugby_player14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rugby_player14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rugby_player14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    add me on lewisdamaster@hotmail.com and ill help ya n give ya a routine
    - Who Dares Wins -

Ladies Love Squat Butt Morbid_Mind's Avatar
    Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Don't give him any help.
    My Goals:

For to make the heavy weights light and the baggy clothes tight.

why
    - Who Dares Wins -

Ladies Love Squat Butt Morbid_Mind's Avatar
    Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by rugby_player14
    why
    Because he's not serious about bodybuilding. He's just some dumb kid who thinks if he has "teh abz0rz" all of the "grilz" will like him. Even if you were to give him proper help, which at your age I doubt, he wouldn't last a week.
    My Goals:

For to make the heavy weights light and the baggy clothes tight.

spose cheers morbid
    - Who Dares Wins -

Captshiznit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captshiznit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captshiznit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captshiznit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captshiznit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captshiznit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I lift weights for myself and kickboxing training to get stronger,

nobody else.

And your right he probably wont last a week.

AaronX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AaronX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No such thing as as quick as possible. Unless you take your own file from the workshop and file abs out of your stomach.

TheoAKAJShoota has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheoAKAJShoota has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheoAKAJShoota has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheoAKAJShoota has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheoAKAJShoota has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheoAKAJShoota has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheoAKAJShoota has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheoAKAJShoota has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheoAKAJShoota has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheoAKAJShoota has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheoAKAJShoota has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The main thing about abs is not doing situps or crunches or abs, but it's about bodyfat. If you have more than 12 percent bodyfat then you'll probrably wont see abs. I suggest going on a diet and eat really healthy if you have a high bodyfat and you're serious.
    Amateur Boxer
    Professional Tattoo Artist (1 and 1/2 years) - www.Knockout-Ink.com
    **MISC Cigar Crew**

kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just get some chloroform...

kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by needabsnow
    What can i doooo !!???!!1!
    Your own research maybe?

needabsnow is on a distinguished road. (+10) needabsnow is on a distinguished road. (+10) needabsnow is on a distinguished road. (+10) needabsnow is on a distinguished road. (+10) needabsnow is on a distinguished road. (+10) needabsnow is on a distinguished road. (+10) needabsnow is on a distinguished road. (+10) needabsnow is on a distinguished road. (+10) needabsnow is on a distinguished road. (+10) needabsnow is on a distinguished road. (+10) needabsnow is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Morbid_Mind
    Because he's not serious about bodybuilding. He's just some dumb kid who thinks if he has "teh abz0rz" all of the "grilz" will like him. Even if you were to give him proper help, which at your age I doubt, he wouldn't last a week.
    yeah i've heard of that abzorz thing ... does it really work ? a friend of mone got it from that suzzanne summers infomercial thingy

HotPocket has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HotPocket has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HotPocket has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HotPocket has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HotPocket has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HotPocket has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HotPocket has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HotPocket has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HotPocket has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HotPocket has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HotPocket has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs down

Sigh. Kids these days.
    Do some research, get a good diet, do weighted exercises. Please come back when you really care about bodybuilding.

EMS_Brian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EMS_Brian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Morbid_Mind
    Morbid,
    I am new to the forum. I am relatively new to serious lifting. Bodybuilding is something a person will be doing their whole life whether or not they know it. If ab boy wants advice on getting abs, great, if you have information you should give it to him. His question is one that I wouldn't mind having answered. My motivation is a little bit different than his. His motivation may be all he has to getting into bodybuilding. He might not last a week but he still deserves an answer. If not for him, if you know so much, will you please post some good ab tips for the rest of us? I have researched abs through "google" and magazines, etc. I still like hearing what other people have to say, ask 100 people the same question and you're likely going to get 100 different answers. Don't bash him because he has superficial motives for getting abs, give him tips that will get him interested in the sport for what it is. That's my two cents!

-BS

GriT- is not very well liked. (-100) GriT- is not very well liked. (-100) GriT- is not very well liked. (-100) GriT- is not very well liked. (-100) GriT- is not very well liked. (-100) GriT- is not very well liked. (-100) GriT- is not very well liked. (-100) GriT- is not very well liked. (-100) GriT- is not very well liked. (-100) GriT- is not very well liked. (-100) GriT- is not very well liked. (-100)
    Wow. Give the kid a break. He's just asking for a bit of advice, and you few have to give him a hard time about nothing? I hope this isn't how the bodybuilding community acts as a whole.

Hey needasbsnow lol,

1 or 2 people left some good advice above. Good luck

EDIT: Good post EMS, Reps for you

Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hey I know guys why not we all do what ever impresses girls, this girl told me to jump off the cliff, I think I am gonna do it now because this girl likes it and maybe others will too
    I seem to receive alot of P.M's on nutrition advice, training & among other general subjects, please give me time to reply, I don't mind answering your questions, thanks! Ladies and Gents.

أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

☻/
    /▌
    / \ I ♥ ~BMBC~ 92-Brah

kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by GriT-
    Wow. Give the kid a break. He's just asking for a bit of advice, and you few have to give him a hard time about nothing? I hope this isn't how the bodybuilding community acts as a whole.
    I think our point is that alot of people come on this board and expect people to do the work for them (research and so on).

Answers to generic questions like this can easily be found on the net or more specifically this website (articles or just a simple forum search). There are SOOOO many articles on abs and diet that this question should never have to be asked again.

If he REALLY wants what he claims, then he would discipline himself to do some research.

Personally, im just tired of the board being full of threads like "I want big arms. How can I get them?" Do some freakin research!! If they cant discipline themselves to do their own homework, I highly doubt they will have the discipline to achieve what they ask for.

EMS_Brian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EMS_Brian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

GriT- is not very well liked. (-100) GriT- is not very well liked. (-100) GriT- is not very well liked. (-100) GriT- is not very well liked. (-100) GriT- is not very well liked. (-100) GriT- is not very well liked. (-100) GriT- is not very well liked. (-100) GriT- is not very well liked. (-100) GriT- is not very well liked. (-100) GriT- is not very well liked. (-100) GriT- is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Abyss
    Hey I know guys why not we all do what ever impresses girls, this girl told me to jump off the cliff, I think I am gonna do it now because this girl likes it and maybe others will too

your gay aren't you...

finishfirst19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) finishfirst19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) finishfirst19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) finishfirst19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) finishfirst19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) finishfirst19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) finishfirst19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) finishfirst19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) finishfirst19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) finishfirst19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) finishfirst19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

finishfirst19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) finishfirst19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) finishfirst19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) finishfirst19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) finishfirst19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) finishfirst19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) finishfirst19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) finishfirst19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) finishfirst19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) finishfirst19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) finishfirst19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by needabsnow
    Help!! I need abs for sumerz lolz! i need to get them as quick as possible to impress this girl i like!! Ill do as many situps as it takes!! What can i doooo !!???!!1!
    look at you eh hahaha