GhettoWorkout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GhettoWorkout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GhettoWorkout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GhettoWorkout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GhettoWorkout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GhettoWorkout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GhettoWorkout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GhettoWorkout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GhettoWorkout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GhettoWorkout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GhettoWorkout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Where Can I But This Resistance Cord Like Lebron James? (Pic Inside)

The links that people have gave me before are not the one I was looking for.

I finally found the Nike Ad pic I was talking about.

Please tell me where I can buy these if you know.

Thank you

PS: I put more and better pics on the third post.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by GhettoWorkout; 04-03-2006 at 07:54 AM.

GhettoWorkout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GhettoWorkout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GhettoWorkout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GhettoWorkout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GhettoWorkout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GhettoWorkout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GhettoWorkout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GhettoWorkout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GhettoWorkout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GhettoWorkout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GhettoWorkout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    double post
    Last edited by GhettoWorkout; 04-03-2006 at 07:51 AM.

Here is the pic I was talking about
    Attached Images

C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You sure Nike doesn't sell them for some ridiculously high price?

Originally Posted by C Man
    You sure Nike doesn't sell them for some ridiculously high price?
    I don't think so because I check everywhere and I can't find them.

I don't even think they are a nike product because the Ad was marketing Lebron James the player, and not the resistance cord product.

NotnNYanymore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    http://www.power-systems.com/nav/def...spx?c=19&sc=60

Check This link out. He is using a running harness.

Has anybody here ever made one of those out of resistant bands?

Do you know where I can buy long and durable bands in bulk?

stilllmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stilllmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stilllmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stilllmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stilllmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stilllmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stilllmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stilllmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stilllmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stilllmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stilllmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I need one
    it piss

Can't break what's broken Synthetickiller's Avatar
    Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by stilllmatic View Post
    I need one
    You bumped a 10 year old thread. How drunk are you?
    Crews: Ivanko Barbell Crew #52, York Barbell Club #95, Equipment Crew #59
    Lifts no one cares about:
    SQ: 619x1 (suit bottoms, no belt) / 507x1 (raw, no belt)
    BP: 392x1 (pause bench, raw)
    DL: 500x1 (suit bottoms, no belt)