cubswn4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Please Help!!!!gyno Problems

Ok, so Im a 22 year old and been lifting hard since i was 17. I took a bottle of mdrol (my 2nd in my liftetime) and was not smart about my pct. I took 6 oxo and novadex xt, which did the trick my first cyle. My first cycle resulted in no gyno. I decided to get cocky and use the same pct for my 2nd cycle. I finished my second cycle of it and gained 15 lean lbs. I did not gain any fat in my chest and everything appeared to be going good. I always had a very lean chest with no fat retetion and very muscular. 3 weeks later, my nipple get soft and pointy and it definitely does not look right. I ordered Nolvadex in hope for reduction of swelling. Being that I never had a fatty chest and it was not puberty AND I CAUGHT THIS SO EARLY, can Nolvadex get rid of it? Also, how would I run this Nolvadex?I am hearing 20-80 mg, which is a huge variance. Also, what else can I take to reduce swelling and puffiness!I am desperate and need some good advice?!

PLEASE HELP ME OUT, i have NO self confidence with these watery puffy fukin tits so please help! They do not hurt but I am so disgusted IN MYSELF!any help would be appreciated!

dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cubswn4 View Post
    Ok, so Im a 22 year old and been lifting hard since i was 17. I took a bottle of mdrol (my 2nd in my liftetime) and was not smart about my pct. I took 6 oxo and novadex xt, which did the trick my first cyle. My first cycle resulted in no gyno. I decided to get cocky and use the same pct for my 2nd cycle. I finished my second cycle of it and gained 15 lean lbs. I did not gain any fat in my chest and everything appeared to be going good. I always had a very lean chest with no fat retetion and very muscular. 3 weeks later, my nipple get soft and pointy and it definitely does not look right. I ordered Nolvadex in hope for reduction of swelling. Being that I never had a fatty chest and it was not puberty AND I CAUGHT THIS SO EARLY, can Nolvadex get rid of it? Also, how would I run this Nolvadex?I am hearing 20-80 mg, which is a huge variance. Also, what else can I take to reduce swelling and puffiness!I am desperate and need some good advice?!

PLEASE HELP ME OUT, i have NO self confidence with these watery puffy fukin tits so please help! They do not hurt but I am so disgusted IN MYSELF!any help would be appreciated!
    Could possibly help. No one can say for sure, this is why you should use the correct PCT from the start instead of these dumbass OTC PCTs. Just start taking the Nolva now. I'd probably do the normal 40/40/20/20. Assess from there if it seems to be gone or going away I'd run 10 for the next 2 weeks, if still pretty bad stick with 20.

Honestly your best bet would probably be to see a doctor (and get hormones tested)

Just my 2 cents, I'm not a doctor

cubswn4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I completely agree with you on that one. Would have loved to play it smart but obviously failed to do so. With something of this sort, do I see an normal docotor?Can they usually prescribe you with something?

dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cubswn4 View Post
    I completely agree with you on that one. Would have loved to play it smart but obviously failed to do so. With something of this sort, do I see an normal docotor?Can they usually prescribe you with something?
    You'll first schedule appointment with your normal doctor who will then be able to refer you to a local (atleast relativley local) endocrinologist. At some point their will probably be a blood test done on your hormones.

Some doctors might blow off your concerns/requests and relate it to fat gains, pubertal gyno, or something else and tell you just to take a wait and see approach. Personally I think it's best to catch and treat this as early as possible so you might have to push for your doctor to recommend an endo.

Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dan7681 View Post
    No one can say for sure, this is why you should use the correct PCT from the start instead of these dumbass OTC PCTs.
    Could not agree more