CarmineT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Eating 1 hour before bed wile cutting.?

Well i was just wondering what you guys do, I am cutting right now. And i go to bed at 10:30-11:00pm but i eat one last meal at 9:00 which is only

1 pack of Tuna- 100 calories, 1g fat, 0 carbs, 20g of protein.
    one serving of carrots- 35 calories, 0 fat, 6 carbs, 2g protein.
    one table spoon of cottage cheese- 20 calories, 0 fat, 1.5 carbs, 4g protein.
    one slice of turkey breast- 10 calories, 0 fat, 0 carbs, 3g protein.

My question is if i should take anything out of that last meal or if i should take it a bit earlyer?

tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    that's fine to eat before bed
    | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    ..Make the Misc Great..
    .Again - Donald Trump.
    |___________|
    `````\ (•◡•) /
    ``````` \ /
    ``````` ---
    ``````` | |

ishanm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ishanm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ishanm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ishanm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ishanm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ishanm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ishanm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ishanm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ishanm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ishanm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ishanm is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hahaha, you call that a meal? that's not even 200 calories. up the cottage cheese... a lot.
    summer's almost here!

has a wealth of knowledge BB is 4 life :)'s Avatar
    BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by CarmineT
    Well i was just wondering what you guys do, I am cutting right now. And i go to bed at 10:30-11:00pm but i eat one last meal at 9:00 which is only

1 pack of Tuna- 100 calories, 1g fat, 0 carbs, 20g of protein.
    one serving of carrots- 35 calories, 0 fat, 6 carbs, 2g protein.
    one table spoon of cottage cheese- 20 calories, 0 fat, 1.5 carbs, 4g protein.
    one slice of turkey breast- 10 calories, 0 fat, 0 carbs, 3g protein.

My question is if i should take anything out of that last meal or if i should take it a bit earlyer?
    ishanm is right man, make that teaspoon about 10 teaspoons.

HotPocket has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HotPocket has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HotPocket has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HotPocket has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HotPocket has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HotPocket has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HotPocket has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HotPocket has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HotPocket has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HotPocket has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HotPocket has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Be careful your metabolism slows while your sleeping, making it harder to process your food and storing it as fat. You should be ok if you are keeping it light.

vansciver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vansciver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vansciver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vansciver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vansciver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

hard to say

didn't really mention how much mass you had...not that it truly matters, but perhaps adding a casein shake (one scooper) at 30m to 1hr before night night.

Agree with the above too --- up that cottage cheese, if you do you won't need that shake.

kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100)
    sure, even during the night is fine

wskelly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    that meal sounds gross

kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000)

Cutting only means to add more cardio and to lessen your caloric intake. Has nothing to do with waht to eat before bed. Sicne were on the subject, that's a crappy pre bed meal. You want slow absorbing protein (casine) and fats. Eat a lot more cottage cheese and add some milk, along with some peanuts.