Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    nbirru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nbirru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nbirru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nbirru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nbirru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nbirru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nbirru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nbirru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nbirru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nbirru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nbirru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

G/F preggo... help. (serious)

So I really didn't want to have to post this here but I really have no one else to talk to about it at the moment. So two weeks ago my g/f tell me she is pregnant. We talk about it and I kinda of tell her that I want an abortion. I can tell she isn't quite feeling it but she kinda went a long with it. A week later she tells her grand parents and parents. They are pushing her not to abort it and now we are basically fighting. I tell her the decision is hers but I voiced my opinion. She keeps telling me I don't care about her and how I'm so selfish but then she says she will get it just to satisfy me. Anyway she hasn't got it yet and she keeps fighting with me about it... I seriously don't know what to do at this point. I'm so stressed out thinking about having a kid... I know I sound like a selfish *******... but i can't imagine even having a dog.

A little background information about us. I'm 21 and will graduate from college in May I already have a full time job lined up for 56k.... which is pretty good in my area (iowa). I currently live at home and have no college debt.. i'll move out in may. She is living with her grandparents, has no car. 20 years old and in her fourth semester of college. She isn't the brightest person as far as school goes but I just love her a lot. We've been dating for two years.

EDIT:

UPDATE:

So I talked to my gf again after i began to get the vibe that she intended to keep it even after we agreed she would get rid of it. Anyway I said that I don't want to be the person to push her into getting it... etc. Then asked her what she really wanted to do and she said keep it. I asked her about adoption and she said she wouldn't because she was adopted and she doesn't want to have to put someone else through it. I finished by basically asking her if there was anyway she would ever have an abortion or give it up and she said no.

I'm now trying to come to terms with what I'm going to have to face. (praying for miscarriage but it's not likely) I know I'm a selfish a**hole and deserve it for not thinking ahead and being stupid.
    Last edited by nbirru; 02-27-2008 at 11:18 AM.

SameolG_old has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SameolG_old has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SameolG_old has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SameolG_old has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SameolG_old has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SameolG_old has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SameolG_old has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SameolG_old has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SameolG_old has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SameolG_old has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SameolG_old has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    TIME to man up bro!

BryantLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BryantLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BryantLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BryantLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BryantLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BryantLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BryantLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BryantLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BryantLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BryantLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BryantLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    1) Propose
    2) Get Abortion
    3) ????
    4) Profit

No, just kidding. I don't believe you have a 56k job lined up and I don't beleive the rest of the story, nor would you be telling BB.com about said story.
    Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence.
    Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
    Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb.
    Education alone will not; the world is full of educated derelicts.
    Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.

erftbll81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erftbll81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erftbll81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erftbll81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erftbll81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erftbll81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erftbll81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erftbll81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erftbll81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erftbll81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erftbll81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    situation could be a lot worse
    **Always Rep Back Crew**
    **B.S. Computer Engineering, Cal Poly Pomona**
    **Los Angeles Misc Crew**

Zombie Defense Expert El Gilbro's Avatar
    El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I see child support in your future.

Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000)
    solution:

vegeta9000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegeta9000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegeta9000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegeta9000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegeta9000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegeta9000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegeta9000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegeta9000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegeta9000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegeta9000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegeta9000 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    u busted in her no condom?

iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cliffs motherf*cker!

he..he.. you are a motherf*cker now.

Come Crawling Faster puppet_master's Avatar
    puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I Browse the MISK

CEO

nbirru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nbirru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nbirru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nbirru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nbirru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nbirru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nbirru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nbirru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nbirru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nbirru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nbirru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by El Gilbro View Post
    I see child support in your future.
    I kept thinking about this. I was looking it up online and I couldn't believe how much it was a month. Like nearly 20% of salary for one kid.

Originally Posted by vegeta9000 View Post
    u busted in her no condom?
    She was taking pills so I always did. The funny thing is two months ago I kept telling her to get an IUD but she kept putting it off. Now i'm starting to see a pattern.

rickolas is on a distinguished road. (+10) rickolas is on a distinguished road. (+10) rickolas is on a distinguished road. (+10) rickolas is on a distinguished road. (+10) rickolas is on a distinguished road. (+10) rickolas is on a distinguished road. (+10) rickolas is on a distinguished road. (+10) rickolas is on a distinguished road. (+10) rickolas is on a distinguished road. (+10) rickolas is on a distinguished road. (+10) rickolas is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    no condom doesnt feel so good now, does it?

Muzzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Muzzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Muzzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Muzzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Muzzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Muzzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Muzzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Muzzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Muzzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Muzzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Muzzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i just found some old vodka hidden in my room, in honor of this thread i shall drink it, maybe this much will get me a buzz, on top of being blazed.

when you see it, you'll **** bricks
    Last edited by Muzzle; 02-26-2008 at 06:24 PM.

CTB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CTB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CTB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CTB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CTB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CTB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CTB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CTB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CTB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CTB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CTB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by nbirru View Post
    She was taking pills so I always did. The funny thing is two months ago I kept telling her to get an IUD but she kept putting it off. Now i'm starting to see a pattern.
    Why should she have had to go get an IUD, why didnt you just use a condom and save your own ass? Problem here is you left all the responsibility up to someone else, when the consequences are pretty damn huge for you. Looks like you got owned.
    www.bigunitbarbell.com

mister jogger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mister jogger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mister jogger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mister jogger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mister jogger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mister jogger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mister jogger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mister jogger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mister jogger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mister jogger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mister jogger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    where in iowa are u from

Executive Culinary OG ChefPhalBignuts's Avatar
    ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Carmen666 View Post
    Why should she have had to go get an IUD, why didnt you just use a condom and save your own ass? Problem here is you left all the responsibility up to someone else, when the consequences are pretty damn huge for you. Looks like you got owned.
    lol

/thread
    *Chefbrah Crew*

Dallas
    Cowboys

mister jogger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mister jogger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mister jogger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mister jogger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mister jogger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mister jogger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mister jogger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mister jogger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mister jogger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mister jogger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mister jogger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Muzzle View Post
    i just found some old vodka hidden in my room, in honor of this thread i shall drink it, maybe this much will get me a buzz, on top of being blazed.

what am i suppose to see, i want to **** bricks

Registered Foam Roller BigChamp89's Avatar
    BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000)

GG'ed son

She never wanted me to wear one. At first I always did then she like told me not to a few months after we started dating. If there were a pill for a guy I would be taking it.

Originally Posted by nightjogger32 View Post
    where in iowa are u from
    Des Moines

Backthen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backthen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backthen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backthen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backthen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backthen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backthen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backthen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backthen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backthen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backthen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Muzzle View Post

bb.com on screen?
    іяс сязш -- bodybuilding.com chat room moderator
    http://chat.bodybuilding.com/

Edudbor is just really nice. (+1000) Edudbor is just really nice. (+1000) Edudbor is just really nice. (+1000) Edudbor is just really nice. (+1000) Edudbor is just really nice. (+1000) Edudbor is just really nice. (+1000) Edudbor is just really nice. (+1000) Edudbor is just really nice. (+1000) Edudbor is just really nice. (+1000) Edudbor is just really nice. (+1000) Edudbor is just really nice. (+1000)
    Being 10000% serious; you need to ask yourself the following questions...

1.) How did she get knocked up? Is she on the pill, do you use condoms?

2.) How sure are you that you are the father (yes serious, no offense)

3.) If there was no baby involved, would you want to spend the rest of your life with her?

MR87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MR87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MR87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MR87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MR87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MR87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MR87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MR87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MR87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MR87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MR87 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Two words: Tom Leykis. Look him up.

He'll tell you what to do in this situation.

500 Internal Server Error trek_6k's Avatar
    trek_6k is a name known to all. (+5000) trek_6k is a name known to all. (+5000) trek_6k is a name known to all. (+5000) trek_6k is a name known to all. (+5000) trek_6k is a name known to all. (+5000) trek_6k is a name known to all. (+5000) trek_6k is a name known to all. (+5000) trek_6k is a name known to all. (+5000) trek_6k is a name known to all. (+5000) trek_6k is a name known to all. (+5000) trek_6k is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Push down. Repeat if necessary.

"The wise know too well their weakness to assume infallibility; he who knows most, knows best how little he knows."

-Thomas Jefferson

CTB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CTB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CTB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CTB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CTB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CTB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CTB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CTB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CTB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CTB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CTB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    She never wanted me to wear one. At first I always did then she like told me not to a few months after we started dating. If there were a pill for a guy I would be taking it.
    Honestly, if I was a guy having sex with a girl who told me not to wear one, I'd tell her to **** off right there and then. You played right into her trap, probably hasnt been on the pill for ages. She wont go get an abortion because she probably wanted this to happen in the first place.
    www.bigunitbarbell.com

SameolG_old has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SameolG_old has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SameolG_old has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SameolG_old has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SameolG_old has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SameolG_old has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SameolG_old has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SameolG_old has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SameolG_old has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SameolG_old has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SameolG_old has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Honestly, if I was a guy having sex with a girl who told me not to wear one, I'd tell her to **** off right there and then. You played right into her trap, probably hasnt been on the pill for ages.
    well now he has to man up and decide what is best for that little one that is on the way right?

njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    imagine all the protein

Originally Posted by SameolG View Post
    well now he has to man up and decide what is best for that little one that is on the way right?
    Thing is, it doesnt matter what he decides - he put his fate in someone elses hands and now she has him by the balls.
    www.bigunitbarbell.com

MR87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MR87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MR87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MR87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MR87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MR87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MR87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MR87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MR87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MR87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MR87 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Honestly, if I was a guy having sex with a girl who told me not to wear one, I'd tell her to **** off right there and then. You played right into her trap, probably hasnt been on the pill for ages. She wont go get an abortion because she probably wanted this to happen in the first place.
    I don't think I would tell her to **** off. You clearly don't understand because your NOT a guy. But I do agree about her wanting this to happen. She knows how baby's are made, this guy clearly doesn't, and now she has what she wants.

So your girlfriend didn't see a future for herself and now your having a kid because of it.

Edudbor is just really nice. (+1000) Edudbor is just really nice. (+1000) Edudbor is just really nice. (+1000) Edudbor is just really nice. (+1000) Edudbor is just really nice. (+1000) Edudbor is just really nice. (+1000) Edudbor is just really nice. (+1000) Edudbor is just really nice. (+1000) Edudbor is just really nice. (+1000) Edudbor is just really nice. (+1000) Edudbor is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thing is, it doesnt matter what he decides - he put his fate in someone elses hands and now she has him by the balls.
    Yup - so much for 'equal rights'....

DanAC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanAC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanAC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanAC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanAC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanAC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanAC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanAC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanAC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanAC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanAC is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i suggest you dump her, and run.
    Owe Reps:

imaxreed
    ex3e1989

she actually had an abortion last summer. Long story... she didn't tell me about it till three months ago. When her grandparents (who were the ones that only knew) made her. She said she was to afraid to tell me at the time. Now she says its the most terrible thing ever. She said she was open to giving it up for adoption but I was hoping it would never reach that stage.

I seriously want to go in the corner and cry right now.