Thread: jumping rope

thatsdefyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatsdefyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatsdefyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatsdefyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatsdefyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatsdefyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatsdefyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatsdefyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatsdefyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatsdefyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatsdefyo is on a distinguished road. (+10)

jumping rope

how many of you guys jump rope
    Training as hard as possible to be as big as possible

150 LB DL in 09 BABYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

Registered User Confucius Taoka's Avatar
    Confucius Taoka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confucius Taoka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confucius Taoka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confucius Taoka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confucius Taoka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confucius Taoka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confucius Taoka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    All the time...

failuretogain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) failuretogain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) failuretogain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) failuretogain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) failuretogain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) failuretogain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) failuretogain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    holy **** whats with all the jump rope threads on here lately.

i love jump rope for cardio. but i was doing it on stone and devolped a shin splint. now i cant do any ****ing cardio.

Hiignoramus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hiignoramus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hiignoramus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hiignoramus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hiignoramus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hiignoramus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hiignoramus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hiignoramus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hiignoramus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hiignoramus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hiignoramus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Add me to the list ... my fav. for cardio

Registered User mardydagymjunky's Avatar
    mardydagymjunky will become famous soon enough. (+50) mardydagymjunky will become famous soon enough. (+50) mardydagymjunky will become famous soon enough. (+50) mardydagymjunky will become famous soon enough. (+50) mardydagymjunky will become famous soon enough. (+50) mardydagymjunky will become famous soon enough. (+50) mardydagymjunky will become famous soon enough. (+50) mardydagymjunky will become famous soon enough. (+50) mardydagymjunky will become famous soon enough. (+50) mardydagymjunky will become famous soon enough. (+50) mardydagymjunky will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

how long are these jump rope sessions??
    Get big or die trying.

vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i do, its awesome cardio when you feel like changing things up.
    you can boast about anything if it?s all you have. Maybe the less you have, the more you are required to boast.

Horseradish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horseradish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horseradish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horseradish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horseradish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horseradish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horseradish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horseradish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horseradish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horseradish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horseradish is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Me too.

Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking

I'm a big spaz but I do manage a couple of minutes (with much tripping) before working out.

Horseradish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horseradish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horseradish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horseradish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horseradish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horseradish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horseradish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horseradish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horseradish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horseradish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horseradish is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I posted a video of a guy doing some crazy rope jumping in this forum yesterday but my thread got buried. Here's the link if you're interested: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=748710