BlackNova is not very well liked. (-100) BlackNova is not very well liked. (-100) BlackNova is not very well liked. (-100) BlackNova is not very well liked. (-100) BlackNova is not very well liked. (-100) BlackNova is not very well liked. (-100) BlackNova is not very well liked. (-100) BlackNova is not very well liked. (-100) BlackNova is not very well liked. (-100) BlackNova is not very well liked. (-100) BlackNova is not very well liked. (-100)

How long does it take to gain weight?

im back on cyto gainer, im 6'2 155 pounds on an electronic scale. anyway ive been taking it for a week now and i dont think gained any weight. at college i only get 2-3 meals a day small ones becuase i get full quickly it seems. however i get 3000+ calories with cyto-gainer everyday. so that with my meals has to be 4000-5000 calories total.

do i need to up the calories even more? i think i have a small frame here are my stats

wrists: 6 inches
    Forearms 10-11 inches
    Arms: 13-14 inches
    waist: 31-32 inches
    chest: 38 inches( i think)

robman123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Its a simple equation more cals. = Weight to go up
    So yes if your not gaining just pack a couple more calories into that diet.
    Personally i think that weight from FOOD comes faster than calorie boxes ( weight gainer ) good luck im here if you have any q?'s .....
    MOTIVATION

Ladies Love Squat Butt Morbid_Mind's Avatar
    Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    843 hours exactly.

As with everything it varies due to numerous factors; diet, training, genetics, rest, etc...
    My Goals:

For to make the heavy weights light and the baggy clothes tight.

Chino. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chino. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chino. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chino. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chino. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chino. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chino. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chino. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chino. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chino. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chino. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Morbid_Mind
    843 hours exactly.

As with everything it varies due to numerous factors; diet, training, genetics, rest, etc...
    Lol maybe a couple seconds longer, with free will and all.
    EAT FOR GAINS, NOT FOR TASTE!

reps back

BlackNova is not very well liked. (-100) BlackNova is not very well liked. (-100) BlackNova is not very well liked. (-100) BlackNova is not very well liked. (-100) BlackNova is not very well liked. (-100) BlackNova is not very well liked. (-100) BlackNova is not very well liked. (-100) BlackNova is not very well liked. (-100) BlackNova is not very well liked. (-100) BlackNova is not very well liked. (-100) BlackNova is not very well liked. (-100)
    well i cannot eat like a madman everyday.I only get 2-3 meals a day here like i said and I eat enough so i dont feel hungry then after that i dont want to eat anymore and when i try i just chew the food for 10 minutes then swallow it.

PuShinWeiGhT23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BlackNova
    im back on cyto gainer, im 6'2 155 pounds on an electronic scale. anyway ive been taking it for a week now and i dont think gained any weight. at college i only get 2-3 meals a day small ones becuase i get full quickly it seems. however i get 3000+ calories with cyto-gainer everyday. so that with my meals has to be 4000-5000 calories total.

do i need to up the calories even more? i think i have a small frame here are my stats

wrists: 6 inches
    Forearms 10-11 inches
    Arms: 13-14 inches
    waist: 31-32 inches
    chest: 38 inches( i think)

You must have a super fast metabolism. I'm an ectomorph as well, it can get costly if you want to gain weight. I recommend just eating more portions, and include 2 extra more meals with real food. Just stuff yourself, even if you're not hungry. I used Cyto-Gainer myself..it's one of the best tasting weight gainers out in my opinion, but you still have to eat alot. Good Luck!
    5'10 (Pure Ectomorph)
    170lbs 12% bodyfat (without dieting) (never dieted in my life, but I would like to learn how to ....I eat everything and anything)
    17" arms, 6.5" wrist circumference (I have tiny joints)
    30" waist

Went from 115-125lbs to 165-170lbs in 3 years. If I can do it, anybody can do it.
    GOAL- Maybe 180+ something...who knows I'm never satisfied.

Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I only get 2-3 meals a day here like i said
    Not nearly enough. Eat 6-8 smaller meals instead of 2-3 large meals.
    My Goals:

well its odd, becuase last time i was on cyto gainer was around a month and a half ago, and i took it with water which is only 610 calories a serving, and i only took 2 servings a day instead of 3. and i gained at least 10 pounds in 3 weeks with it.

also a question for the guy that took cyto gainer, does it effect weight gains if you dont take it on weekends?

Originally Posted by Morbid_Mind
    Not nearly enough. Eat 6-8 smaller meals instead of 2-3 large meals.

yes i realize that but at college that just isnt possible, my meal plan pays for 3 meals a day max i can only go into the dining hall 3 times during the day during certain time periods.

PuShinWeiGhT23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well its odd, becuase last time i was on cyto gainer was around a month and a half ago, and i took it with water which is only 610 calories a serving, and i only took 2 servings a day instead of 3. and i gained at least 10 pounds in 3 weeks with it.

also a question for the guy that took cyto gainer, does it effect weight gains if you dont take it on weekends?

Yes you have to take it consistently....Also to add more calories and protein try taking it with low fat milk. And if you gained weight by just taking 2 servings a day....imagine being consistent every day taking 3 servings....You will gain weight my friend.
    5'10 (Pure Ectomorph)
    170lbs 12% bodyfat (without dieting) (never dieted in my life, but I would like to learn how to ....I eat everything and anything)
    17" arms, 6.5" wrist circumference (I have tiny joints)
    30" waist

Went from 115-125lbs to 165-170lbs in 3 years. If I can do it, anybody can do it.
    GOAL- Maybe 180+ something...who knows I'm never satisfied.

yes i realize that but at college that just isnt possible, my meal plan pays for 3 meals a day max i can only go into the dining hall 3 times during the day during certain time periods.
    You can't take a shaker bottle around with you?
    My Goals: