Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Hey cutting water help

So im trying to look as chiseled as possible for monday, I drank about 3 gallons of water today, and tomorrow no water, ill drink some coffee ( as a dieretic ) and go into the steam room.

if im doing this wrong please help add suggestions plz

Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    oh do I do the steam room/sauna THE day I need to pose or the day before?

fitinaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

steam room

Originally Posted by Hunterchilla
    oh do I do the steam room/sauna THE day I need to pose or the day before?

I have heard from some people to stay away from the steam room when you are water depleting because it may cause your body to hold onto some water, I don't know if it was true but that is what I have heard. As far as the cutting water I usually decrease a little slower loading 2 gallons on a tuesday for saturday show then 1 wednesday then 1/2 thursday sips on friday. Hope this helps, by the way what are you posing for??

big barry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big barry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big barry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big barry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

why

Why would you want to do this, the only time i recommend doing this is the day before a show.The second you drink again you will soften, thw whole thing is pointless and ahrmful on the body if you do this on a regular basis

payton34 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) payton34 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) payton34 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) payton34 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) payton34 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) payton34 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) payton34 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) payton34 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) payton34 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) payton34 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) payton34 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by big barry
    Why would you want to do this, the only time i recommend doing this is the day before a show.The second you drink again you will soften, thw whole thing is pointless and ahrmful on the body if you do this on a regular basis
    ^^^

im getting some photos done for a modeling agency and I want to look chiseled. I dont do this regulary.

So im gonna sauna, and stop drinking water the day before I get my photos?

I was thinking the day of... thx for replies anymore?

shamrockbear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

water intake

your body responds in crisis when you deprive your body of water all together it will hoard and retain the water for sure you need to gradually reduce the intake over a period of time but make sure you drink enough water period, duretic are good coffee or sip on diet soda will work but only in moderation..