LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

how do you work those V muscles by your abs...

dont know what they are called but they are the muscles that form the V at the bottom sides of your abdomen.. the ones that girls love lol... i have no idea what works that..

Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I assume you are talking about the obliques, these can be worked by twisting during crunches so that you bring one elbow towards the opposite side of your body. Or when doing hanging knee or leg raises, by bringing your legs out to the sides rather than straight up you involve the obliques. If you can see your abs but not your obliques then chances are you just do not have low enough bodyfat. I have seen persons whose bodyfat is low enough to see the sixpac but not the obliques so this could be your problem.

firstmark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firstmark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firstmark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firstmark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firstmark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firstmark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firstmark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firstmark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firstmark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firstmark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firstmark has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    To work obliques you could incorporate more one arm lifts to work them a little or you could do heavy side bends.
    Obliques can handle weight as they counterbalance your upper body with every step you take.

LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    this is the muscle i am talking about.. check out this pic.. i didnt know if this was the obliques or not..
    Attached Images

Evangelical Agnostic CerealKiller's Avatar
    CerealKiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CerealKiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CerealKiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CerealKiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CerealKiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CerealKiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CerealKiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CerealKiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CerealKiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CerealKiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CerealKiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yup. External obliques.
    You can't convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it's based on a deep-seated need to believe. -- Carl Sagan

EdselTrump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EdselTrump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EdselTrump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EdselTrump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EdselTrump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EdselTrump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EdselTrump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No no no. The obliques are higher on the side. Those are hip flexors, the muscles that are easy to attain, but hard to keep out when working lower abs.

Do hanging knee raises (not leg raises) and lying leg lifts. That works your lower abs as well, but hits the flexors. Also squats pound that area.
    "Train beyond the pain, and death is your only release!"

Me: Excuse me. Is it really true that you guys don't allow deadlifts? There's a sign posted over there.

Fat receptionist lady at 24 Hour Fitness: Well..........I don't know what that is, but if it's posted, I guess that it's for your own safety.

Me: *under breath* Jesus Christ...

drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    youll get them by getting shredded, thats really their all is too it. diet and cardio