Do you have any Benadryl? dmaxcamss's Avatar
    dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Is it ok to drink ONE night out of the week on my off/rest day?

As the title says, is it ok to drink only ONE night a week (Saturday), which happens to be my rest/off day?

I work out Monday through Friday and rest Saturday and Sunday. I don't have much of a life during the week because I work from 6:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday through Friday, come home, eat, cook for the next day, workout, shower, and off to bed.

So Saturday night is the ONLY night I can go out and have a life outside of work and working out.

I'm currently taking a multi-vitamin, creatine, and protein and want to make sure if it was ok. Thanks.

Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000)
    It is certainly not going to kill you and may actually help mentally keep up motivation due to your hard work. I'd say just make sure not to get too ****-faced and also make sure to stay properly hydrated. Also make sure you get a decent meal in as well
    i rep back 1k+

DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by dmaxcamss View Post
    As the title says, is it ok to drink only ONE night a week (Saturday), which happens to be my rest/off day?

I work out Monday through Friday and rest Saturday and Sunday. I don't have much of a life during the week because I work from 6:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday through Friday, come home, eat, cook for the next day, workout, shower, and off to bed.

So Saturday night is the ONLY night I can go out and have a life outside of work and working out.

I'm currently taking a multi-vitamin, creatine, and protein and want to make sure if it was ok. Thanks.
    Having fun and enjoying life is more important then anything man..of course you can go have some fun!

Get Big_07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Big_07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Big_07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Big_07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Big_07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Big_07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Big_07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Big_07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Big_07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Big_07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Big_07 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    nothin wrong with that but no need to get completely **** faced every saturday though but nothin wrong wit goin out havin a few drinks wit friends

dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ok good, because it's gets stressful guys doing the same stuff everyday and having work take so much of my time. I'm just getting started on working out, but I'm dedicated and want to stick with it. I just don't want to live my life in the weight room, home, and at work. I figured 1 night out of the week wouldn't kill me. No, I don't go out to get ****-faced, just to have a good time, hang out with friends, meet new people, etc.

Is hard liquor or beer "better"?

DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ok good, because it's gets stressful guys doing the same stuff everyday and having work take so much of my time. I'm just getting started on working out, but I'm dedicated and want to stick with it. I just don't want to live my life in the weight room, home, and at work. I figured 1 night out of the week wouldn't kill me. No, I don't go out to get ****-faced, just to have a good time, hang out with friends, meet new people, etc.

Is hard liquor or beer "better"?
    they both are bad but get hard less carbs...I think someone told me the clearer the better..

Get Big_07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Big_07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Big_07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Big_07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Big_07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Big_07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Big_07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Big_07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Big_07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Big_07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Big_07 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DFA View Post
    they both are bad but get hard less carbs...I think someone told me the clearer the better..
    clearer the better probably a true statement as for beer or liquor im not sure many liquors have lots of sugar in them no im not sure but a light beer especially mich. ultra would prob be fine

Bacardi an coke zero!

Yeah I know they're both bad, but I don't drink hard liquor by itself. I usually drink vodka and orange juice or vodka and pineapple juice. Sometimes long islands and sometimes bacardi rum and pineapple. So beer may have less carbs than the stuff I drink.

As far as beer, I used to drink Bud Light, but now I'm starting to like Corona.

I don't drink coke, so that drink would be out of the question.

put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Like one poster said, Bacardi and Coke Zero is a good lower cal way to drink.

Morgan silver and Sprite 0 is another one I like.

Try to stay away from the juices and you should be alright.
    Godfather of *Official US Army Thread*

PaulpFiction's Daddy

Stay away from juices, really? Why?

gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Stay away from juices, really? Why?
    hangover from hell
    Owner of Rapid Transformation Training LLC
    Transform your Mind, Body and Life

www.rapidtransformationtraining.com

Swooshmva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I don't see a problem

I don't see a problem with drinking Friday/Saturday nights. Especially if your single and lookin for a cute girl, hell, unless your a bodybuilder and it's your career i wouldnt neglect your social life at all. Take some shots, drink some beer, get laid ......Wake up the next morning and if it's a workout day for you make sure you go through with it, no matter how you feel. I'd run some cardio burn some calories you get from the alcohol, and you shuld be fine =)

gekkoboy14, none of you are going to believe this, but I DON'T get hangovers! Woohoo, lol! So it really doesn't matter what I drink.

Yep, single and looking. Nope, not a body builder and it's not my career.

gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000)
    gekkoboy14, none of you are going to believe this, but I DON'T get hangovers! Woohoo, lol! So it really doesn't matter what I drink.

Yep, single and looking. Nope, not a body builder and it's not my career.
    drink tequila and pineapple juice all night and get back to me on that
    Owner of Rapid Transformation Training LLC
    Transform your Mind, Body and Life

www.rapidtransformationtraining.com

Originally Posted by Swooshmva View Post
    I don't see a problem with drinking Friday/Saturday nights. Especially if your single and lookin for a cute girl, hell, unless your a bodybuilder and it's your career i wouldnt neglect your social life at all. Take some shots, drink some beer, get laid ......Wake up the next morning and if it's a workout day for you make sure you go through with it, no matter how you feel. I'd run some cardio burn some calories you get from the alcohol, and you shuld be fine =)
    yeah but not both days every weekend drink alot bc your almost wrecking everything you did that week in the gym the gains wont be near what they could be and its not that you have to neglect your social life but like said before you dont have to go and get wasted fri and sat night every weekend

gekkoboy14, I've gotten trashed on hard liquor and beer and have never had a hangover.

Get Big_07, Saturday nights is the only night I go out. I'm usually too tired to do anything on Friday night, plus that's my last workout day for the week.

gekkoboy14, I've gotten trashed on hard liquor and beer and have never had a hangover.

Get Big_07, Saturday nights is the only night I go out. I'm usually too tired to do anything on Friday night, plus that's my last workout day for the week.
    yeah i was just commentin on what swooshmva was sayin but yeah again man i dont see a problem with it at all you will be fine and should not hinder much from drinkin once a week

MACOERIC is on a distinguished road. (+10) MACOERIC is on a distinguished road. (+10) MACOERIC is on a distinguished road. (+10) MACOERIC is on a distinguished road. (+10) MACOERIC is on a distinguished road. (+10) MACOERIC is on a distinguished road. (+10) MACOERIC is on a distinguished road. (+10) MACOERIC is on a distinguished road. (+10) MACOERIC is on a distinguished road. (+10) MACOERIC is on a distinguished road. (+10) MACOERIC is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Unless you plan on being a pro bodybuilder, go for it.
    I know I do
    Bodybuilding isn't 90 minutes in the gym... Its a lifestyle.

Contest Prep Mode super_stevecc's Avatar
    super_stevecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) super_stevecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) super_stevecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) super_stevecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) super_stevecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) super_stevecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) super_stevecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) super_stevecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) super_stevecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) super_stevecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) super_stevecc is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Once in a while, and limit it to 1-2 bottles. I mean, you have to be accountable to what you take in/consume. It's a balance and depends on what is more important to you.

One night a week is not bad, and make sure you don't overdo it during that one night.

Enjoy and live life!