Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    TJ2000 is not very helpful. (-500) TJ2000 is not very helpful. (-500) TJ2000 is not very helpful. (-500) TJ2000 is not very helpful. (-500) TJ2000 is not very helpful. (-500) TJ2000 is not very helpful. (-500) TJ2000 is not very helpful. (-500) TJ2000 is not very helpful. (-500) TJ2000 is not very helpful. (-500) TJ2000 is not very helpful. (-500) TJ2000 is not very helpful. (-500)

So, if I leg press 300lbs...

How much should I be able to squat? 200? 250? 150? I'm curious because I really want to start squatting again (plan on doing some today, just to get a feel for it) and I'm kinda nervous about how well it will go. I've been doing leg presses (once a week) for almost 2 months now and have gotten up to only 300lbs for 2 reps, which is pretty weak for a leg press. I'm afraid with my leg press being that weak that my squat will be even worse! How do you guys manage to go so heavy on leg exercises? I'm always hearing about guys on here doing anywhere from 300lbs-500lb (and heavier) squats, deadlifts, leg press etc, and here I am struggling with a 250-300lb leg press! I don't understand how it is so easy for some, especially those who may have never trained before, but their first time they are maxing out with 400lbs. Why is this? I know God gave us genetics, and He made us different (body types, strength etc) but my legs aren't THAT small, really. I should be able to squat 200lbs (atleast) without getting sick, but I feel like I won't even get that much. Any tips on improving strength with legs? Does riding a bike help with leg mass/strength/endurance? What about walking/running? I don't want to run alot because my main focus now is going from 175lbs to 200lbs, so thats out of the question for the moment. What else is there for leg improvement? I hear building your leg mass/strength really helps your upper body too (which my chest really needs) someone help me!

nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't think you can really translate a leg press weight to a squat weight. Squats use your back, abs and other muscles to stabilize the weight.

Just start low and work your way up. I would highly suggest you keep the weight moderate for a the few weeks to ensure you are keeping proper form.

When you start squating the big numbers, it gets really easy to lose proper form. Then you get injured.

NN

TJ2000 is not very helpful. (-500) TJ2000 is not very helpful. (-500) TJ2000 is not very helpful. (-500) TJ2000 is not very helpful. (-500) TJ2000 is not very helpful. (-500) TJ2000 is not very helpful. (-500) TJ2000 is not very helpful. (-500) TJ2000 is not very helpful. (-500) TJ2000 is not very helpful. (-500) TJ2000 is not very helpful. (-500) TJ2000 is not very helpful. (-500)
    What would you say is considered "moderate weight"?
    Should I just start off squatting the bar? Or add a 25 to each side? That's only 95lbs total. I guess I'll start off light like you said and just take it from there. Wish me luck!

u.demartino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) u.demartino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) u.demartino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) u.demartino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) u.demartino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) u.demartino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) u.demartino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) u.demartino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) u.demartino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) u.demartino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) u.demartino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    iive only tried to legpress 360lbs, but i got it for 10

in relation i could only squat 205 at that time.

DO NOT try to squat 205 your first time out. you will get hurt. start with the bar and look at your form. then add weight accordingly.
    - Uli

Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    There is no real relation. Just because you leg press X, doesn't mean you can suqat Y.

As for biking, no it won't help.
    I am not trying to be better than you, just better than myself
    BB jiu jitsu team 2009

vai876 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vai876 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vai876 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vai876 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vai876 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    First off let me say that I'm glad you've decided to start squatting again, because with that decision you've pretty much answered your own question. Squatting is the best way, hands down, to build strength in your legs. Now, If you can only get up a 300lb leg press then I would start very light with the squats. Just put a 25 on each side and start there. You might feel like a pansy only squatting 95lbs, but everyone needs to start somewhere. Just really focus on taking it slow and getting your form down first. I want you to work on going down to a little below parallel keeping your back straight and your knees and toes pointed slightly outwards. The waight should always be coming off your heels, not your toes. See how many you can get while maintaining your form. If you can get about 15 reps and still feel like you have a few left in you then you know that you can add a 10 to each side and shoot for 15 again. It'll be a slow process, but good things come to those who wait. And when it comes to squatting, very very bad things come to those who don't. I promise, once the gains start then you could probably be adding 5 or 10 pounds every week. Just take it slow, give it a few months, and I bet you'll make good gains.
    To answer your biking/running question: those activities really won't do anything for your size or strength but will help your endurance. But since you're trying to gain mass I wouldn't do too much in the way of cardio. You don't want to be burning precious calories than could be used for building up those legs. And speaking of calories, when you're going for big legs you need to eat big. Shoot for over 3000-3500 calories a day with a 1:2:3 ratio of fats/protein/carbs.

I hope this helped a bit. Good luck with your training, and don't be too down on yourself. We've all been there at some point.

WeedyBloke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeedyBloke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeedyBloke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeedyBloke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeedyBloke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeedyBloke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeedyBloke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How long have you been working out to reach 300lb, TJ2000?

ad$ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ad$ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ad$ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ad$ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ad$ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ad$ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ad$ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ad$ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ad$ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ad$ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ad$ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by WeedyBloke
    How long have you been working out to reach 300lb, TJ2000?
    he said almost 2 months

habitual line stepper AshyLarry's Avatar
    AshyLarry is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshyLarry is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshyLarry is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshyLarry is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshyLarry is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshyLarry is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshyLarry is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshyLarry is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshyLarry is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshyLarry is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshyLarry is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've been leg pressing for 6 months, max for me is 540x10. I started Squats 3 weeks ago and my max yesterday was only 205x1. If I were you I'd slowly work my way back up and not try heavy weight the first time back at it.

To answer some of your questions:
    I have been working out for a year (serious) minus the legs, which I would do every now and then (leg press just started doing that 2-3 months ago) before I would only do isolation leg exercises. Like leg extensions, curls, and sometimes calf raises. The year before this one I mainly did upper body (barbell curls, preachers, bench press, rows etc) so yes I have SOME experience when it comes to lifting weights. But almost NONE when it comes to working legs. Leg press, I could probably do more then 300lbs. I just have to really push myself. For me, 200lbs isn't THAT light. For people here it seems 200lbs=100lbs, and 300lbs=200, and so on. Seems to be quite a few strong guys here, and thats cool because I need some advice on gaining strength. I'll do what you said with going slow on squats. I'll warm up with just the bar (45lbs) or maybe with 2 25s (95lbs) and just test the waters. If I can do 95lbs easily (which, I think I probably can) I'll go up another 10lbs. Hopefully I'll reach 200lbs some day. As for leg press, I don't plan on taking them out of my routine. I don't think doing some sets of the leg press along with some squats would hurt. If I have any sharp pain or discomfort after squats I might just skip the leg press, but if I feel good I will do atleast 4 sets. My warmup being 180lbs.
    Also, remember guys! I'm 175lbs, not 130. I'm not huge, but I'm pretty weak for my size. I've known guys that only weighed 140 at my height and could leg press almost 500lbs for reps. So there must be something wrong with me?

WillB485 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WillB485 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WillB485 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WillB485 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WillB485 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WillB485 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WillB485 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WillB485 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WillB485 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WillB485 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WillB485 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by TJ2000
    Also, remember guys! I'm 175lbs, not 130. I'm not huge, but I'm pretty weak for my size. I've known guys that only weighed 140 at my height and could leg press almost 500lbs for reps. So there must be something wrong with me?
    no, there is nothing wrong with you. There are wayyy too many factors that could come into play as to why they can leg press so much more than you:

1) they could train legs for strength, not size
    2) they could have been training a lot longer then you
    3) they could have good genetics for legs, like me (from playing soccer for 11 yrs)
    4) they could eat better and have a high-carb meal before working out and u might not have one (this actually makes a big difference)

many more things im sure

WeedyBloke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeedyBloke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeedyBloke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeedyBloke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeedyBloke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeedyBloke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeedyBloke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The leg press machine is the one where you sit upright with your legs bent and straighten them by pushing the weight as you extend your leg is that right?

I've been training nearly two months and i use that machine every week. I couldn't lift anything like that! How do you do that? What weight did you start out with and do you increase it alot every week?

Ah, I'm thinking of leg extension aren't I? heh...

300lbs isn't that much weight around these parts lol
    Today I worked legs, and could barely press 280 for some reason
    I think it was just a bad day
    To answer your question weedybloke: I would increase the weight by 5lbs/sometimes 10 every week for my last set (heaviest) and just give it all I got for as many reps as possible (be it 15, or just 2) my max right now is 300 for 2-5 reps (good day) and on days like today (bad day) I can only press around 280-290lbs for reps. Don't feel bad though man, when I first started I could barely press 180lbs. Everyone starts somewhere. How much are you pressin now? Btw, I sometimes use a vertical leg press machine for variety, and my max is about the same as the seated leg press. How heavy does your gyms leg press go btw?
    Thanks to all you who replied!
    As for squats, I tried them today and failed. I couldn't even squat with 95lbs that's how weak I was. My knees hurt bad, I had horrible balance, and I shook like crazy. So I just gave up after the second set and did leg press and leg extensions. I know leg extensions are more "shaping" but they still serve a purpose imo
    Any more advice?

lol
    Leg extensions...now that's a different story! If I could leg extend 280 I'd be a happy man

habitual line stepper AshyLarry's Avatar
    AshyLarry is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshyLarry is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshyLarry is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshyLarry is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshyLarry is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshyLarry is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshyLarry is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshyLarry is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshyLarry is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshyLarry is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshyLarry is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Are you always doing presses at the same time in your workout? Like do you start with them everytime? I know that if I wait to do leg presses after curls and extensions I can't do as much weight. Espically squats, you should do those first.

MistaMo is not very helpful. (-500) MistaMo is not very helpful. (-500) MistaMo is not very helpful. (-500) MistaMo is not very helpful. (-500) MistaMo is not very helpful. (-500) MistaMo is not very helpful. (-500) MistaMo is not very helpful. (-500) MistaMo is not very helpful. (-500) MistaMo is not very helpful. (-500) MistaMo is not very helpful. (-500) MistaMo is not very helpful. (-500)

As for squats, I tried them today and failed. I couldn't even squat with 95lbs that's how weak I was. My knees hurt bad, I had horrible balance, and I shook like crazy. So I just gave up after the second set and did leg press and leg extensions. I know leg extensions are more "shaping" but they still serve a purpose imo
    Any more advice?
    IMO squats are definetly the hardest exercise to get comfortable with especially when it comes to balance and such. I was the same way when I first started, I was concentrating more on not falling over or destroying my back and totally lacked confidence to do them. Luckily I had an experienced squatter with me who guided me, making sure I was keeping proper form at all times, if you know anybody who squats I would certainly recommend you get them to give you a hand at first. After a couple of weeks you will get your balance and form down, and you will be piling the weight/growing massive quads in no time.
    "Eat to live, don't live to eat"

"Arguing online is like competing in the special olympics, even if you win your still retarded"

My crappy gym doesn't even have a leg press. It has seated curl and leg extension machines. i bet none of the people on here would even spit on such machines

Carmen0857 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carmen0857 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carmen0857 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carmen0857 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carmen0857 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carmen0857 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carmen0857 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carmen0857 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carmen0857 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carmen0857 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carmen0857 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm always hearing about guys on here doing anywhere from 300lbs-500lb (and heavier) squats, deadlifts, leg press etc,
    Most of the stats on here are E stats.

Location: ŋј,υѕα ŋј,υѕα ŋј,υѕα ŋј,υѕα ŋј,υѕα ŋј,υѕα ŋј,υѕα ŋ&#1112
    LAWofNJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAWofNJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAWofNJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAWofNJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAWofNJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAWofNJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAWofNJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAWofNJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAWofNJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAWofNJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAWofNJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I can help if you want. My squat is startin to really explode. My favorite leg exercises, and the only ones I really need/do are:
    3/4 sets of squats, 3 sets of leg press/3sets of calf press, 3/4 sets hack squats. These should kill your legs.

After football season, I could squat around 225 for 4 reps, in December 1. Now I'm squatting 275 x 10, 315 x 4, all of them below parallel, deep squats. My leg press has improved as well, but I dont really care too much for the poundage on leg press (720 x 5). I would really say, just work on your form on the squat, know your limits, but push yourself. It's too easy to just rack it. The last 3-4 reps should be very, very hard. If you do this, it'll only be a matter of time until your squat has gone up.
    Last edited by LAWofNJ; 04-01-2006 at 11:47 AM.
    nj all day

I just don't know anymore MoGeaYuglay's Avatar
    MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I can leg press over 1000lbs

I can only squat half that for several reps.

Expect to squat half of what you leg press, also expect to get twice the results.

(Leg press is still sweet though )
    If you think you can, you will.
    If you think you can't, you're right.

ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I have done around 340-350 on the leg press machine myself. I've managed to do almost 400, but I start losing my form at 360.

As for V-squats (I go down until my thighs are parallel to the platform), I've managed to do 304x2 last week (Yikes that was very hard to do). But, squats are abit of a weak point for me (between V-squats and leg press). The V-squat machine at my gym has a back support pad.

When I'm using a barbell for squats, I've probably done 170-180 tops. It's difficult keeping my right heel from rising off the floor (when I'm not wearing an insert).
    Last edited by ossizen; 04-01-2006 at 02:06 PM.

khocha will become famous soon enough. (+50) khocha will become famous soon enough. (+50) khocha will become famous soon enough. (+50) khocha will become famous soon enough. (+50) khocha will become famous soon enough. (+50) khocha will become famous soon enough. (+50) khocha will become famous soon enough. (+50) khocha will become famous soon enough. (+50) khocha will become famous soon enough. (+50) khocha will become famous soon enough. (+50) khocha will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The only way to find out..

IS TO SHUT UP AND SQUAT!

I just don't know anymore MoGeaYuglay's Avatar
    MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by khocha
    The only way to find out..

IS TO SHUT UP AND SQUAT!
    reps for appropriate bluntness!

(He's right, only way to know is to get under that bar and squat)
    If you think you can, you will.
    If you think you can't, you're right.

Location: I live in the United Kingdom. It is very nice. Posts: About 70,000
    user128333334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user128333334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user128333334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user128333334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user128333334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user128333334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user128333334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user128333334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user128333334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user128333334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user128333334 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Look I havent read the whole thread but all I read was just numbers of how much you can leg press 100,200,300,400 etc etc..

Just concentrate more on form not training your ego.

I have never found there to be a relation. Anyone can go up to a leg press machine, load it with stupids about of weight and quick quick quick press - job done. Concentrate more on the muscles doing the work and contractions.

I have tended to find that I can leg press more than a squat, but that is due to the fact that it is more easier to load up massive weight on the leg press machine.

Good luck

flex Magazine June 2008 spirit3530's Avatar
    spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Toxic04
    Look I havent read the whole thread but all I read was just numbers of how much you can leg press 100,200,300,400 etc etc..

Just concentrate more on form not training your ego.

I have never found there to be a relation. Anyone can go up to a leg press machine, load it with stupids about of weight and quick quick quick press - job done. Concentrate more on the muscles doing the work and contractions.

I have tended to find that I can leg press more than a squat, but that is due to the fact that it is more easier to load up massive weight on the leg press machine.

Good luck
    Yeah it is so easy to get caught up in what someone else if lifting. Do worry about that crap and lift. You are the only competion that matters. I guarentee you will lift at least 50lbs more by the first year of dedicated squating.

E-Stats mean crap...

true, however like Bob Chic said in BODYBUILDING its not how much you can lift but how much people think you can lift.
    Cha Cha Cha

user128333334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user128333334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user128333334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user128333334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user128333334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user128333334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user128333334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user128333334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user128333334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user128333334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user128333334 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Heheh couldn't agree more, love the sayings aswell

In particular I can't remember his name of the top of my heart, and I don't necessarily believe everything a pro says, but one in particular said

You see many people in the gym going to train their ego's - don't be one of those, be yourself, workout is for your body to feel the necessary muscle (targeted muscle) do the work and not your ego!

Meat n' potatoes are good ZaktheIllusion's Avatar
    ZaktheIllusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaktheIllusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaktheIllusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaktheIllusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaktheIllusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaktheIllusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaktheIllusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaktheIllusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaktheIllusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaktheIllusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaktheIllusion will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just squat dude, i would start with the bar and just do a **** ton to really get down the form. Then just gradually add weight, this is safe and you will have supreme from by the time you start to get near your legs strength peak. Do this over the course of many workouts if you have to just focus on form.

daninthemix is on a distinguished road. (+10) daninthemix is on a distinguished road. (+10) daninthemix is on a distinguished road. (+10) daninthemix is on a distinguished road. (+10) daninthemix is on a distinguished road. (+10) daninthemix is on a distinguished road. (+10) daninthemix is on a distinguished road. (+10) daninthemix is on a distinguished road. (+10) daninthemix is on a distinguished road. (+10) daninthemix is on a distinguished road. (+10) daninthemix is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Not again

You could be able to leg press 1000lbs and still not even squat 200. There is NO correlation, as squats require large core stability and CNS coordination (or, fine, proprioception...).
    "We know Burns has the trillion dollar bill somewhere in his house, but all we've been able to ascertain from satellite photos is that it's not on the roof".

www.daninthemix.com

Originally Posted by daninthemix
    Not again

You could be able to leg press 1000lbs and still not even squat 200. There is NO correlation, as squats require large core stability and CNS coordination (or, fine, proprioception...).
    Good knowledge They were the kind of words that I was looking for but my intelligence as a bodybuilder isn't quite that high YET

In simple terms we could say, squats are errr much harder!!