anobody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cut or bulk? Be great if someone can give me a bit of advice :) pls

I'm currently 6'3,
    208lbs ( i recorded it wrong before)
    & 18-19% bf.

My legs are pretty big but my upper body is slim & I have long slim arms & crap traps (no neck).
    Like I said, lifts suck & should be a lot better

I started bulking a 2 yrs ago & didn't do any real weightlifting, parents said I should just 'eat'.

I was around '168lbs' and now '208lbs'

I ate donuts, cakes, etc. And had like 3 meals a day..
    I guess that's why I am where I am..18-19% bf.
    I feel that I have a slim upper body & a pot belly..
    I've been bulking seriously for a year & made a few beginner gains...but nothing has really come of it these past 5 months & I can't tell if it's fat or not...because I have the belly, but my upper body still looks very slim.
    I eat pretty' clean. I eat steaks, chicken, oats, potatoes, etc. But also cheat to get some of my other carbs and proteins in.

I need to know if I should up calories and eat clean, etc. and bulk up..or should I cut now?

The reason I ask is because I have a holiday on June 20th next year & want to be 'bigger' and see my abs for it. (You know how important a holiday is)

So people have suggested to cut until feb and then bulk up clean until the holiday.
    I was thinking that I should keep bulking & cut towards feb...But i don't know :/

Can somebody pls give me some advice...I've never cut before & I still want to get bigger for the holidays.

I did my first real cardio for a year this morning...30 mins of bike work..But i'm afraid to cut because of my slim look already..

Please help guys ,
    Thx

**** it..I'm just going to bulk cleaner and add more calories until just after feb.
    I really want to add some mass to my arms and chest before then.
    I'll cut up after..for hols

ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You need to cut, get your body fat down around 10-13 and then start a clean bulk.
    "Burn slow like blunts with yay-yo , I peel more skins than Idaho Potatoes." - B.I.G

"We used to fuss when the land-lord dissed us, no heat, wonder why christmas missed us. Birthdays was the worst days, now we sip champaigne when were thirstayyy" - B.I.G

It's not summer tho.
    There is no real need to cut right now & I want to gain some more mass before i cut!

NATHANY2KUK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey anobody ive done a thread for u

TeenWesternUSA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I cant stand being fat myself, thats why i dont (bulk) like other people do. I have a different style in my off-season, the way bulking should be. Too many people think that eating fat will make them gain muscle. You are what you eat. My advice would be to cut first and get your self esteem up. After you cut, eat around 300-500 calories more than you are burning. Make sure to keep the food clean.

Anyone who wants to criticize my opinion should know thats its just an opinion. I preach what works for me. When i eat too much, it just turns to fat. (i am not an endo or an ecto btw) I dont want to get fat in the off-season because i have low self-esteem when i cant see my abs. Also, their are tons and tons of girls who expect me to be in good shape
    "I put Dianabol in my cereal" - Dorian Yates

"There is this kid at school who i think is gay. He touched my arm so i jerked him off" - Tyler Giese

"The only limit on my physique is the amount of steroids i can afford" - Nasser El Sonbaty

"My triceps are real" - Ernie Taylor

"Just because my penis is small, doesn't mean that i am a bad person" - Eminem

"Give me three months to prepare and i can beat any kid my age" - Shane Giese (myself)

Originally posted by TeenWesternUSA
    I cant stand being fat myself, thats why i dont (bulk) like other people do. I have a different style in my off-season, the way bulking should be. Too many people think that eating fat will make them gain muscle. You are what you eat. My advice would be to cut first and get your self esteem up. After you cut, eat around 300-500 calories more than you are burning. Make sure to keep the food clean.

Anyone who wants to criticize my opinion should know thats its just an opinion. I preach what works for me. When i eat too much, it just turns to fat. (i am not an endo or an ecto btw) I dont want to get fat in the off-season because i have low self-esteem when i cant see my abs. Also, their are tons and tons of girls who expect me to be in good shape
    it won't get my self esteem at the moment because i don't get undressed around anyone. I have lower self-esteem when i feel skinny.

ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I try to gain good lean mass while collecting as little fat as possible. Asfar as the abs go, i personally don't give a **** about my abs, i'll see those suns of bitches in the summer!

Dude, with that high of BF% you should cut a bit first, its not like your gonna become skinny, who cares if its "not summer"

lmao

peace
    "Burn slow like blunts with yay-yo , I peel more skins than Idaho Potatoes." - B.I.G

"We used to fuss when the land-lord dissed us, no heat, wonder why christmas missed us. Birthdays was the worst days, now we sip champaigne when were thirstayyy" - B.I.G

KaOs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KaOs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KaOs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KaOs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KaOs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KaOs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KaOs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KaOs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KaOs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KaOs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KaOs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    sounds like you just want to continue eating....lol

but whatever you plan on doing, good luck.
    "You've got to get up every morning with determination if you're going to go to bed with satisfaction."

http://www.fitnesshealthtips.com