brandon59 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What to eat at school?

Well I have school during the week and I would like to know what kind of things I should eat for lunch and snack on during the day?

I can't really prepare anything because there is only a microwave.

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I suggest eating the foods that they serve and, given the option, selecting the ones you enjoy eating the most.

heytred will become famous soon enough. (+50) heytred will become famous soon enough. (+50) heytred will become famous soon enough. (+50) heytred will become famous soon enough. (+50) heytred will become famous soon enough. (+50) heytred will become famous soon enough. (+50) heytred will become famous soon enough. (+50) heytred will become famous soon enough. (+50) heytred will become famous soon enough. (+50) heytred will become famous soon enough. (+50) heytred will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by WonderPug View Post
    I suggest eating the foods that they serve and, given the option, selecting the ones you enjoy eating the most.
    This.

I'm going to make the assumption based off your age that you attend a public high school. My high school always had a 'salad bar' with plenty of healthy options. There were always hard boiled eggs, tuna, veggies, olive oil, etc. The rest of the meal options were pretty terrible in my opinion (as far as taste and nutritional value are concerned). I usually just grabbed a salad with some tuna/chopped hard boiled eggs, tomato, and light ranch dressing. Held me over until after football practice.

brandon59 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by WonderPug View Post
    Ahh good one. I wasn't specific. I'm trying to cut a bit of weight here while getting my 200 g of protein.

What can I bring from home?

1mark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1mark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1mark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1mark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1mark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1mark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1mark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1mark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1mark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1mark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1mark is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Peanut butter and Jelly sandwich. ;P
    and milk maybe.

it easy to eat like.. Tuna to.
    =====================================================
    === ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆ ===========
    =====================================================

Tank.. Tank.. TAAAANK. WannaBeATank's Avatar
    WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by brandon59 View Post
    Well I have school during the week and I would like to know what kind of things I should eat for lunch and snack on during the day?

I prepare a chicken sandwitch the night before, which has 460 calories, 14g fat, 50g carbs, 32g protein. Then 10 minutes before school starts I drink a protein shake(230 calories, 11g fat, 11g carbs, 22g protein). After school, I heat up a thing of rice with olive oil(680 calories, 42g fat, 72g carbs, 6g protein).
    Look me in the eye. It's okay if you are scared, so am I, but we are scared for different reasons. I am scared of what I willn't become, you are scared of what I could become. Look at me! I will not let myself end where I started, I will not let myself finish where I begin. I know what is within me, even if you can't see it yet. Look me in the eyes, I have something more important than courage, I have patience. I will become what I know I am.

ZandP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZandP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZandP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZandP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZandP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZandP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZandP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZandP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZandP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZandP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZandP is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Personally, as a parent of a teenager, I would recommend you bring your food from home. The school my kids go to does not have a good variety, being a small private school, and the large public one I went to as a child did not either. Why end up stuck eating something when you can control what you eat otherwise?

I pack daughter and exchange student these things to eat for lunch and snack on during classes (they are allowed to):

baby carrots, cherry tomatoes
    sweet potato (precooked and they warm up in the microwave)
    apples, peaches, plums, bananas, tangerines, grapes etc
    almonds, pistachios, walnuts, etc
    greek yogurt
    string cheese
    protein bars
    low sugar granola bars
    sweet potato chips
    veggie burger sandwiches on whole wheat bread/buns
    egg (or egg white) sandwiches on whole wheat english muffins
    soup/healthy chili in a thermos that can be warmed up in microwave
    bottle that you can fill up with water at the fountain throughout day
    *IIFYM*

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Get an insulated lunch bag and ice packs. Bring whatever you like.

IvanP988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

snickers is the bad

First its chocolate all right.So there arent any HEALTHY carbs.I dont say that carbs are bad but if you are training,or better cutting you should eat healthy carbs who are easy to loss.Snickers doesnt have glucose or fructose..lactose....So i think that it isnt very clever to eat it when you are at school and you dont have full meal.its okay to eat one half of snickers with jam sandwich an 500 ml of lowfat milk.
    Originally Posted by brandon59 View Post

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by IvanP988 View Post
    First its chocolate all right.So there arent any HEALTHY carbs.I dont say that carbs are bad but if you are training,or better cutting you should eat healthy carbs who are easy to loss.Snickers doesnt have glucose or fructose..lactose....So i think that it isnt very clever to eat it when you are at school and you dont have full meal.its okay to eat one half of snickers with jam sandwich an 500 ml of lowfat milk.
    strong 2 year bump to idiot post content
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total