Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

*** 5,000th post!! Bye all leaving these forums for good! ***

Yep I had always planned to leave when i hit the good ole 5000 mark.

Looking back over the years I have been here, I have made some wonderful friends, loads of support and tons of knowledge. Each one of you (and you know who you are) have shared parts of your life to greater enrich mine.

Take care of one another and remember everyone's feelings count, with that I say goodbye and good luck and thank you all again for the good times.

Remember what this site is all about - bodybuilding. So make sure you keep at it, or start lifting if you havnt already.

Im still on MSN if you wanna catch me.

Peace

Oz.

JayJayz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayJayz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayJayz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayJayz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayJayz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayJayz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayJayz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayJayz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayJayz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayJayz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayJayz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by (Oz)

Looking back over the years I have been here, I have made some wonderful friends, loads of support and tons of knowledge. Each one of you (and you know who you are) have shared parts of your life to greater enrich mine.

Take care of one another and remember everyone's feelings count, with that I say goodbye and good luck and thank you all again for the good times.

Remember what this site is all about - bodybuilding. So make sure you keep at it, or start lifting if you havnt already.

Peace

Oz.
    LMAO, you wont leave trust me

btw n00b its ur 5000th post not thread.

PWNED !

Here we go Steelers!! BigNastyD's Avatar
    BigNastyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNastyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNastyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNastyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNastyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNastyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNastyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNastyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNastyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNastyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNastyD will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

Peace out man...feel free to leave me all your rep points. It's a nice parting gift.

JayJayz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayJayz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayJayz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayJayz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayJayz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayJayz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayJayz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayJayz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayJayz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayJayz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayJayz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    damn u sneaky bastard, editing the title like that !

and yes give me ur ****in rep points.

resU deretsigeR fkn_give_me_abs's Avatar
    fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you'll be back
    i'm a real boy!

PT and Coach - http://www.********.com/sagertrain

Here we go Steelers!! BigNastyD's Avatar
    BigNastyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNastyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNastyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNastyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNastyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNastyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNastyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNastyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNastyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNastyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNastyD will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JayJayz
    damn u sneaky bastard, editing the title like that !

and yes give me ur ****in rep points.
    This is the part where you delete your post with the pic in it.

fightingfury88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fightingfury88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fightingfury88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fightingfury88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fightingfury88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fightingfury88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fightingfury88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fightingfury88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fightingfury88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fightingfury88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fightingfury88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i've said that a million times to myself, but look at me now

Angry

Originally Posted by BigNastyD
    This is the part where you delete your post with the pic in it.
    umm NO !

Giant Hulk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giant Hulk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giant Hulk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giant Hulk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giant Hulk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giant Hulk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giant Hulk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giant Hulk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giant Hulk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giant Hulk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giant Hulk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Peace

Oz.
    why are u leaving?it dosent make any sense

affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Looking back over the years I have been here
    Oz.
    you turd...you've only been here since '05

but you were funny...so you'll be missed...lol

TaZ88XXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) TaZ88XXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) TaZ88XXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) TaZ88XXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) TaZ88XXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) TaZ88XXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) TaZ88XXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) TaZ88XXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) TaZ88XXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) TaZ88XXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) TaZ88XXL will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Peace

Oz.
    bb.com misc section wont be the same without you.

Renegade25 is not very helpful. (-500) Renegade25 is not very helpful. (-500) Renegade25 is not very helpful. (-500) Renegade25 is not very helpful. (-500) Renegade25 is not very helpful. (-500) Renegade25 is not very helpful. (-500) Renegade25 is not very helpful. (-500) Renegade25 is not very helpful. (-500) Renegade25 is not very helpful. (-500) Renegade25 is not very helpful. (-500) Renegade25 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by BigNastyD
    Peace out man...feel free to leave me all your rep points. It's a nice parting gift.
    Ur party gift is a BIG Black Guy in the box jumping out with a vaseline In his hands.

Location: Aerrrrrostraliaaaa mate!!!! Come round chuck a shrimp on the barbie FairDinCUM!
    Lloydy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lloydy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lloydy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lloydy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lloydy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lloydy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lloydy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lloydy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lloydy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lloydy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lloydy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    werd lyf!
    "I know it seems hard sometimes but remember one thing. Through every dark night, theres a bright day after that. So no matter how hard it get, stick your chest out, keep ya head up.... and handle it.”

--Tupac Shakur.

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for.” -- Tupac Shakur

The King of the World ChingChang_Chow's Avatar
    ChingChang_Chow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChingChang_Chow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChingChang_Chow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChingChang_Chow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChingChang_Chow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChingChang_Chow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChingChang_Chow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChingChang_Chow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChingChang_Chow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChingChang_Chow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChingChang_Chow is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    He'll come back. They all do..

PS - Do you still wear that shirt made by the brand catering to gay people?
    The worst thing I can be is the same as everyone else. I hate that - Arnold Schwarzenegger

I am NOT ASIAN
    I am NOT ASIAN
    I am NOT ASIAN
    I am NOT ASIAN
    I am NOT ASIAN

Thanks....

the kkk took my baby away I_m sore's Avatar
    I_m sore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_m sore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_m sore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_m sore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_m sore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_m sore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_m sore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_m sore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_m sore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_m sore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_m sore has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    wasnt' Oz the one that made that thread that if bb.com ever shut down, he would miss all of us so much? or was that someone else? Regardless, I don't believe he's leaving.
    Live lives, Die deaths, No regrets.

Yesterday is gone, tomorrow may never come, live for today.

"For 14 weeks it's all about this contest. No world, just me, the gym, the treadmill, taking care of business." - Jay Cutler

Old school means you have to be willing to get your hands dirty. It means enjoying the feeling of lying under bone-crushing poundages. Most people can't wait to put the weights down. Old time bodybuilders live for it.

Compactamaxxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Compactamaxxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Compactamaxxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Compactamaxxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Compactamaxxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Compactamaxxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Compactamaxxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Compactamaxxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Compactamaxxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Compactamaxxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Compactamaxxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Renegade25
    Ur party gift is a BIG Black Guy in the box jumping out with a vaseline In his hands.
    Lucky Bastard...

Bonerface is not very well liked. (-100) Bonerface is not very well liked. (-100) Bonerface is not very well liked. (-100) Bonerface is not very well liked. (-100) Bonerface is not very well liked. (-100) Bonerface is not very well liked. (-100) Bonerface is not very well liked. (-100) Bonerface is not very well liked. (-100) Bonerface is not very well liked. (-100) Bonerface is not very well liked. (-100) Bonerface is not very well liked. (-100)
    see yer later aussie f@g!!!

in ur frig eatin ur foodz sumguy's Avatar
    sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Poeple who talk about how they're leaving always come back sooner or later.

Once he starts losing all his gains and realizing that his true power was derived from the wisdom of the misc section, he'll be back twice as much.

Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000)
    he got banned lmao

Wylde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wylde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wylde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wylde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wylde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wylde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wylde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wylde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wylde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wylde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wylde will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You'll be back
    Bulking...

Renegade25 is not very helpful. (-500) Renegade25 is not very helpful. (-500) Renegade25 is not very helpful. (-500) Renegade25 is not very helpful. (-500) Renegade25 is not very helpful. (-500) Renegade25 is not very helpful. (-500) Renegade25 is not very helpful. (-500) Renegade25 is not very helpful. (-500) Renegade25 is not very helpful. (-500) Renegade25 is not very helpful. (-500) Renegade25 is not very helpful. (-500)
    the guy is banned. wtf.
    he is not leaving. He is going to another forum, few people have been receiving pm with invitations to a new bb forum, no reps no bad ****, no Superdroll kids , no Trolls.

Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000)
    ahaha news just in .. he has been banned for 6months

everyone this calls for a really sexy party!!!!

whooo

bigjarhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigjarhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigjarhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigjarhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigjarhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigjarhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigjarhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigjarhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigjarhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigjarhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigjarhead will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Peace

Oz.
    Looking back over the "years"? Don't you mean YEAR. Piss off and throw another Fosters on the barbie mate, oh wait, isn't that shrimp?
    He is best who is trained in the severest school. USMC

"Come on, you sons of bitches! Do you want to live forever?"
    - GySgt. Daniel J. "Dan" Daly, USMC. Belleau Wood, 6 June 1918.

SAEPIUS EXERTUS-SEMPER FIDELIS-FRATER INFINITAS

Bonerface is not very well liked. (-100) Bonerface is not very well liked. (-100) Bonerface is not very well liked. (-100) Bonerface is not very well liked. (-100) Bonerface is not very well liked. (-100) Bonerface is not very well liked. (-100) Bonerface is not very well liked. (-100) Bonerface is not very well liked. (-100) Bonerface is not very well liked. (-100) Bonerface is not very well liked. (-100) Bonerface is not very well liked. (-100)
    he is not leaving. He is going to another forum, few people have been receiving pm with invitations to a new bb forum, no reps no bad ****, no Superdroll kids , no Trolls.

sounds fukin boring to me. just be a bunch of wankers making gay threads.

in ur frig eatin ur foodz sumguy's Avatar
    sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    the guy is banned. wtf.
    Which one?

FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    good riddance to ya... fark off dont come back

do u think his gona make a new account under the name of Ozie? not suspicious aye

Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    how come hes banned

TDukes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TDukes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TDukes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TDukes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TDukes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TDukes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TDukes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TDukes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TDukes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TDukes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TDukes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    look at that.....he didnt talk about money in this thread wow
    I lifted. I lifted until my muscles burned and my veins pumped battery acid. Then I lifted some more

Obsessed is a word used often by the lazy, in order to describe the dedicated

CinciBoy23 is just really nice. (+1000) CinciBoy23 is just really nice. (+1000) CinciBoy23 is just really nice. (+1000) CinciBoy23 is just really nice. (+1000) CinciBoy23 is just really nice. (+1000) CinciBoy23 is just really nice. (+1000) CinciBoy23 is just really nice. (+1000) CinciBoy23 is just really nice. (+1000) CinciBoy23 is just really nice. (+1000) CinciBoy23 is just really nice. (+1000) CinciBoy23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Big Ass Bulker

hey you're the reason I'm so deep in the red.. thanks bud.
    I ain't straight outta compton, I'm straight out the trailer

cincinnati bengals fan. WHOOOO DEEYYYY