rdmwarren is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unknown Elbow Injury

During last summer, I threw a ball and I immediately felt a tingling and numbing feeling running down my inner arm. It subsided after about half an hour and seemed fine. This past football season, my arm was pinned in a point where the inner elbow was pushed out causing a similar feeling. Fast forward to today and I am still having issues with my elbow. I cannot even do a pushup without feeling some pain around my inner elbow. I have researched and have found golfer's elbow as the most similar injury but this I feel is an injury resulting from acute trauma. Has anyone dealt with something similar or knows that this injury is? I have been doing physical therapy but nothing seems to be really working.

sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Go see an orthopedic surgeon, preferably one who is the team doctor for a professional sports team.