McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Expanding The Rib Cage?

In Arnold's book, he claimed that there's no proof of it, but he's convinced that dumbell pullovers will expand the rib cage/thorax. Has anyone tried this before and noticed results?
    The world is yours.

Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I haven't but when you build the serratus muscles it makes your torso appear bigger and thicker.

peace
    Don't quit it just cuz you can't lift it- Farma
    "Wanna get big? stop lookin and start workin!"- Farma
    "Quality not quanity applies to a lot of things; bodybuilding is one of those things" - Farma
    Psalm 23 "Fear No evil!"
    "The O.S.R has begun, we're taken out anyone in the way!!" - Farma

McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I hadn't even heard of the serratus muscle until I got that book for Xmas, and I've been lifting for about 8 months. I always thought the "fingers" under my pecs were my ribs showing, but now I found out its muscle :-)
    The world is yours.

Stabroz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stabroz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stabroz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stabroz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stabroz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stabroz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stabroz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stabroz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stabroz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stabroz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stabroz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    he says that heavy benching will aslo expand your rib cage

Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by McMahon
    I hadn't even heard of the serratus muscle until I got that book for Xmas, and I've been lifting for about 8 months. I always thought the "fingers" under my pecs were my ribs showing, but now I found out its muscle :-)
    Alot of people think that those are ribs, I love arguing with them because I know there is no way in god's green earth that I am wrong

peace
    Don't quit it just cuz you can't lift it- Farma
    "Wanna get big? stop lookin and start workin!"- Farma
    "Quality not quanity applies to a lot of things; bodybuilding is one of those things" - Farma
    Psalm 23 "Fear No evil!"
    "The O.S.R has begun, we're taken out anyone in the way!!" - Farma

Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Im sure Fresch our local human body expert will be able to clear this one up for us.

Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    if youve stopped growing then your rib cage wont expand

Registered User InvincibleJason's Avatar
    InvincibleJason has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    in weider's encyclopedia, he says that "deep-breathing" squats will expand your ribcage.