Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Leper Messiah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leper Messiah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leper Messiah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leper Messiah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leper Messiah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leper Messiah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leper Messiah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leper Messiah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leper Messiah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leper Messiah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leper Messiah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

NZ Army prepares for invasion by the U.S

Blowin in da taint CreamPie Charlie's Avatar
    CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by KingWay
    Because its a prime example of your horrendous accent and:

NZ Rugby and netball team> Australia rugby and netball team.

Who the fu*k cares about cricket.
    aus soccer > nz soccer

KingWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingWay will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ^^ everyone else>aus soccer

Your team has to be the best in the world to be in this game

Aus cricket=the best
    NZ rugby and netball=the best
    Aus soccer=not the best.

Comprende?

falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000)
    Because its a prime example of your horrendous accent and:

NZ Rugby and netball team> Australia rugby and netball team.

Who the fu*k cares about cricket.
    Yeah, rugby and netball are teh coolest sports ever... /sarcasm.

the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500)
    super power of what sheep? lmao
    the real rising superpowers are china and india.

Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by the terminator
    super power of what sheep? lmao
    the real rising superpowers are china and india.
    did you take this seriously?
    I have been Michael's number two guy for about five years, and we make a great team. We're like one of those classic famous teams. He's like Mozart and I'm like Mozart's friend. No, I'm like Butch Cassidy and Michael is like Mozart. You try and hurt Mozart, you're gonna get a bullet in your head, courtesy of Butch Cassidy.

resU deretsigeR fkn_give_me_abs's Avatar
    fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Big Ad
    did you take this seriously?
    ahahahaha @ anyone who took it seriously.

and i'm not laughing with them.
    i'm a real boy!

PT and Coach - http://www.********.com/sagertrain

BadMoulie is not very helpful. (-500) BadMoulie is not very helpful. (-500) BadMoulie is not very helpful. (-500) BadMoulie is not very helpful. (-500) BadMoulie is not very helpful. (-500) BadMoulie is not very helpful. (-500) BadMoulie is not very helpful. (-500) BadMoulie is not very helpful. (-500) BadMoulie is not very helpful. (-500) BadMoulie is not very helpful. (-500) BadMoulie is not very helpful. (-500)
    I think it was Lewis Black who said it best when talking about New Zealand. They are almost 24 hours away by plane from the USA and are out in the middle of nowhere. Therefore, if NZ ever wants people to give a **** about them they are going to have to take their island and pull it closer to ****ing civilization.

Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think most Australians have lost sight of the fact that this thread was made to take the piss out of every single Australian thread that is posted on these boards.

And dedicated to the funniest - the one where they think Australia is the next super power.
    "I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen Roberts

Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by psycho69
    dont forgut, you also heve the worlds largest fush and chups market, you uxport your fush and chups worldwide for sexes of millions of dollars!

I like NZ accents. Aussie accents too. One of my friends constantly makes fun of NZ accents cause she's an aussie, then we all make fun of her accent.

Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Kyza
    I think most Australians have lost sight of the fact that this thread was made to take the piss out of every single Australian thread that is posted on these boards.

And dedicated to the funniest - the one where they think Australia is the next super power.
    Actually i understand that completely. I think you would find that only one aussie in that thread thought Australia was a superpower, the rest of us were telling him to pull his head in

So got any advice on what i can do for three weeks in NZ in August????
    I have been Michael's number two guy for about five years, and we make a great team. We're like one of those classic famous teams. He's like Mozart and I'm like Mozart's friend. No, I'm like Butch Cassidy and Michael is like Mozart. You try and hurt Mozart, you're gonna get a bullet in your head, courtesy of Butch Cassidy.

Kiwi on celtech has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kiwi on celtech has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kiwi on celtech has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kiwi on celtech has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kiwi on celtech has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kiwi on celtech has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kiwi on celtech has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ^^ everyone else>aus soccer

Your team has to be the best in the world to be in this game

Aus cricket=the best
    NZ rugby and netball=the best
    Aus soccer=not the best.

Comprende?
    NZ rugby, netball, sailing, softball, league (trinations winner)=the best and very good at pretty much all team sports and 21st in last olympics for medals 1 gold for every million people

Kiwi on celtech has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kiwi on celtech has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kiwi on celtech has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kiwi on celtech has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kiwi on celtech has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kiwi on celtech has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kiwi on celtech has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Actually i understand that completely.

skiing and adventure/scenory **** down queenstown/christchurch, north island bascially the same as aus

moppeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moppeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moppeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moppeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moppeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moppeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moppeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moppeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moppeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moppeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moppeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    SHEEP POPULATION: 43.1 million.

USA SHEEP POPULATION: 4 million.

Enough said.

Oh and we have a GDP of $ 97,390,000,000 and a POPULATION of 4,131,137.

And our standard of living is up there as well.
    So does the population count include hobbits in the shire?
    Last edited by moppeh; 07-17-2006 at 06:43 PM.

Deep Set is not very well liked. (-100) Deep Set is not very well liked. (-100) Deep Set is not very well liked. (-100) Deep Set is not very well liked. (-100) Deep Set is not very well liked. (-100) Deep Set is not very well liked. (-100) Deep Set is not very well liked. (-100) Deep Set is not very well liked. (-100) Deep Set is not very well liked. (-100) Deep Set is not very well liked. (-100) Deep Set is not very well liked. (-100)
    oi goiz me noim ees poll oegan end oi loik to aav seckz with aaaligaytohz and shov me thumb up their ess

go aussie proid
    http://www.petitiononline.com/obamapet/petition.html

Sign a petition to give Obama a Psychiatric Evaluation. He has Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

Why are you ignoring this thread?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111402721

Originally Posted by Kiwi on celtech
    skiing and adventure/scenory **** down queenstown/christchurch, north island bascially the same as aus
    What are the day and night time temperatures like? I know it is cold at the moment but what is the temp range roughly?

Originally Posted by moppeh
    So does the population count include the hobbits in the shire?
    no u can have ur sissy american hobits back, we breed real men here like jack the muss

Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    NZ=Canada
    OZ=USA

buttsecks?

buttsucks?

no u can have ur sissy american hobits back, we breed real men here like jack the muss
    mate jake the muss isn't a great example of a real man!

What are the day and night time temperatures like? I know it is cold at the moment but what is the temp range roughly?
    cold to freezing down south. im mid north island its pretty cold night like 15degrees during day its midwinter though its def colder than aus atm prolly 5 degrees colder on average i would think

cold to freezing down south. im mid north island its pretty cold night like 15degrees during day its midwinter though its def colder than aus atm prolly 5 degrees colder on average i would think
    thanks mate

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Kiwi on celtech again."

OkiJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkiJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkiJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkiJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkiJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkiJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkiJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkiJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkiJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkiJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkiJake will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol a NZ ship pulled into our base in Okinawa, JP when I was working there on security. You Kiwi's got off of the ship wrecked! Beer machines on the ship wtf? I was patrolling the pier and I see a guy stumbling around, damn near falls off and I slow down. He comes over to me and asks "can you take me to the Baaaahhhhh" what the hell is a baaaahhhhh? "The bahhhh" The what? "The baahhhh" The bar? "Yeah, the baahhh" get in the truck I'm taking you back to the ship. I escorted him to the ship and the CO didn't even care he almost fell into the ocean lol.

Later on in the evening I got to break up a fight between an officer and an enlisted man, and I got to pick up passed out new zealanders in the street around 3:00 am.

lol you guys are crazy

Originally Posted by OkiJake
    lol a NZ ship pulled into our base in Okinawa, JP when I was working there on security. You Kiwi's got off of the ship wrecked! Beer machines on the ship wtf? I was patrolling the pier and I see a guy stumbling around, damn near falls off and I slow down. He comes over to me and asks "can you take me to the Baaaahhhhh" what the hell is a baaaahhhhh? "The bahhhh" The what? "The baahhhh" The bar? "Yeah, the baahhh" get in the truck I'm taking you back to the ship. I escorted him to the ship and the CO didn't even care he almost fell into the ocean lol.

Later on in the evening I got to break up a fight between an officer and an enlisted man, and I got to pick up passed out new zealanders in the street around 3:00 am.

lol you guys are crazy
    are u in US navy

OkiJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkiJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkiJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkiJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkiJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkiJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkiJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkiJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkiJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkiJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkiJake will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    are u in US navy
    Yeah, was active now I'm in the Reserves

Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Actually i understand that completely. I think you would find that only one aussie in that thread thought Australia was a superpower, the rest of us were telling him to pull his head in

Queenstown bro, Queenstown.

That place is actually awesome. If you have the money - stay in the new flash as hotel down there and just go boarding everyday!

The town is so wicked and some really cool night spots. Not to mention a ****load of Swedish and other European tourists!
    "I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen Roberts

*ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    thanks mate

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Kiwi on celtech again."
    judging by his rants in the religion and politics section, im assuming that last rep was a neg lol.

OMG FOOD TIME!

playboy4ll23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) playboy4ll23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) playboy4ll23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) playboy4ll23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) playboy4ll23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Enough said.

lawl
    It's a great day to fight, and a great day to die

IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Enough said.

Oh **** noooooooooooooooooooo

"The road to salvation is through Christ"

Luke 1:74
    to rescue us from the hand of our enemies, and to enable us to serve him without fear

^Love is the power of the righteousness life that overcomes the fear that leads to sin, and the life in which God is pleased.

phundi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phundi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phundi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phundi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phundi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phundi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phundi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phundi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phundi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phundi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phundi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Australia's only chance of becoming a real threat to the US/China as the next super power is how we manage our resources and minerals. Australia is lucky that we have a rich abundant source of minerals and ores, namely iron, copper, coal, gas, URANIUM (we have over 1/3 of the worlds uranium), aluminium. When the oil does run out, and after the world panic about choosing the next energy source to drain, most likely uranium, Australia will be laughing its ass off when we control most of the worlds reserves of uranium. That is provided we dont get invaded by Indonesia in the not to distant future.

If Australia were smart, instead of squandering away our resources to other nations to develop further, we should be building up our infastructure, so when our resources do run out, we will be a self sustaining/consuming power, rather than a global exporter.

riffraff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riffraff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riffraff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riffraff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riffraff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riffraff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riffraff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riffraff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riffraff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riffraff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riffraff has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    is that a joke
    Australia is the best country in the world.
    And if you don't believe that you've never been there