$cashmoney$ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Can Good Nutrition Compete With Supplements ???

HEY,
    im a 16 year old, and have been taking ce2 and no2 my dad wants be to stop becase he says that they are bad for me even though doctors have said that they aren't. He says that hes willing to spend what ever he needs to in protein and food. I eat healthy the way it is so... i dunno CAN GREAT NUTRITION COMPETE OR BEAT SUPPLEMENTS ????
    -THANKS

grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000)
    i would jump on that man... lol... get some nice cuts of fish and steak, some primo almond butter.. etc. I would say yes, especially for a teen.. supplements are just supplements, you can get pretty much all the stuff for food.... now if you want stuff to cut with (stimulants) or anabolic steroids(which you probably shouldnt be using at your age) thats a totally different ball park.

$cashmoney$ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks man

pastortroy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My friend I lift with just watches his diet basically just takes whey. His Veins bulge without NO2 stimulators and he benches 330. I started lifting with him this summer, just taking whey protein and my bench went up 40 pounds in a month. He was putting up 300 our junior year in highschool, was the strongest guy on the football team. He just did his reasearch, and found a good diet and workout routine. It can be done naturally to achieve some desired strength, but obviously if he took more supplements he could be doing alot more. It just depends on what you want to do. He's 6'1 and weighs like 210 and hes solid muscle, hes a more slender build, was more skinny growing up, so i mean if you really try at it you could do it naturally.Try it, if it doesnt work then try some supps.

BoingoBoingoBoingoBoingo TinyMan's Avatar
    TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In the future please don't cross-post, however I did leave you a reply in your other thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=747275.

Cross-posting is largely unnecessary, most members frequent multiple boards, and the clutter is annoying.
    I remember being relevant.

HELLO. YES, THIS IS DOG. ironstrife's Avatar
    ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    im hoping that you made a mistake in your question...
    the question should be wrote.. "Can Supplements Compete with Good Nutrition???" and the answer is hell no.

Caesar164 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caesar164 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caesar164 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caesar164 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caesar164 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caesar164 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caesar164 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caesar164 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caesar164 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caesar164 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caesar164 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by skyline1731
    im hoping that you made a mistake in your question...
    the question should be wrote.. "Can Supplements Compete with Good Nutrition???" and the answer is hell no.
    That's exactly what i was going to post, he got it ass backwards, lol. He'll learn.

Meat n' potatoes are good ZaktheIllusion's Avatar
    ZaktheIllusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaktheIllusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaktheIllusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaktheIllusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaktheIllusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaktheIllusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaktheIllusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaktheIllusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaktheIllusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaktheIllusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaktheIllusion will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OMFG FREE FOOD, DO IT FFS. Get all the good stuff man, you could really go all out...
    Things i can quickly think of that i can't afford are.
    -Steak
    -Royal Jam
    -A blender lol to make smoothies which would contain alot of fruit and spinach great for a pre workout( with whey and honey to!)

Oh and look up the word supplement in the dictionary...it's just that a supplement if you can get the real thing never use it.

muirsy88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muirsy88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muirsy88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muirsy88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muirsy88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muirsy88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muirsy88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muirsy88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muirsy88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muirsy88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muirsy88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TinyMan
    In the future please don't cross-post, however I did leave you a reply in your other thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=747275.

Cross-posting is largely unnecessary, most members frequent multiple boards, and the clutter is annoying.
    Wasting space on threads with twat-like responses is also considered to be unnecessary clutter

I too say that good nutrition is far superior to any supplement out there, hence why they're called supplements.
    "Don't count the days, make every day count"

MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by $cashmoney$
    HEY,
    im a 16 year old, and have been taking ce2 and no2 my dad wants be to stop becase he says that they are bad for me even though doctors have said that they aren't. He says that hes willing to spend what ever he needs to in protein and food. I eat healthy the way it is so... i dunno CAN GREAT NUTRITION COMPETE OR BEAT SUPPLEMENTS ????
    -THANKS
    Hey bro,

Your dad sounds like a pretty cool guy, not only looking out for your health, but willing to spend some $ to help you attain your goals. As far as supplements, they are no match for the anabolic power real food will bring you. I'm currently taking a sports nutrition course at my school and learning alot. Supplements are really not needed at all, and are best suited to be used as a finishing touch, not as a foundation as most (including myself) have thought.

I, personally, would take your dad's advice and ease up on the supps for 2 reasons: 1) its important to let him know that you appreciate his advice and 2) see how far you can get without the supps, and that way when you add them in later you'll really know how effective they are

Best,
    Dave
    Max-OT Style Training Journal:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142350311