El Greco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) El Greco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) El Greco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) El Greco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) El Greco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) El Greco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) El Greco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) El Greco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) El Greco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) El Greco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) El Greco has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Cutting diet for a mesomorph.

im a meso/endo im more meso then endo , can you help me with a diet plan that works for whoever is a meso endo.
    diet+training+sleep= Results

Jimmy.A

The home of El Greco
    www.fortifiedIron.com

The Elite Powerlifters:

~FortifiedIron~
    ~Deceiver~
    ~Zackdarnell~
    ~p0w3rlift3r~
    ~Antaeus~
    ~Hardnuckle~
    ~and the rest of the crew~

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)

Re: Cutting diet for a mesomorph.

Originally posted by El Greco
    im a meso/endo im more meso then endo , can you help me with a diet plan that works for whoever is a meso endo.
    have you tried dieting before? have you read stuff on dieting?

How much fat do you want to lose and how fast?
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"

yourdaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    LESS FOOD, MORE CARDIO. sounds like im being a jackass, but that is pretty much my cutting diet. oh yeah, and watch out for carbs before bed.
    Why use ripped fuel when you can just smoke a couple rocks?

Your bodies aint worth my gun!

The wreaper keep on callin me, but I dont ever holla back, When I get to hell I wanna smoke weed and sell crack, I dont give a fuk if its cold or if its hot, Cuz hell aint **** but a brand new dope spot.

No I'm not that ***** that be hugged up, wit your butt, I'm the one walkin away when ur mouth be full of nut.

steelechris will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelechris will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelechris will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelechris will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelechris will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelechris will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelechris will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelechris will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelechris will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelechris will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelechris will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    well yeah, essentially it goes back to the whole point behind dieting for everyone; eat less, excercise more.