jnatale3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jnatale3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jnatale3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jnatale3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jnatale3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jnatale3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jnatale3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jnatale3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jnatale3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jnatale3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jnatale3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Exclamation Need advise on new bench shirt 4 weeks from meet!

I have my bench meet on May 6th. I have been training with an Inzer High Performance HEavy Duty for about one year now. I have talked to some people and heard alot about the Inzer Rage X. My question is, should I spend $135.00 on the Rage X and try to get used to it in the next few weeks, or should I just stick to what I am comfortable in now. Does the Rage X add that much compared to my HPHD anyway? Please input.
    Philippians 4:13

Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would get a Titan F6 or Fury. Yes the ragex, fury and f6 will blow the shirt you have away. Be careful with what size shirt you get or you wont be able to touch very soon.

Registered User randall_truscot's Avatar
    randall_truscot is not very helpful. (-500) randall_truscot is not very helpful. (-500) randall_truscot is not very helpful. (-500) randall_truscot is not very helpful. (-500) randall_truscot is not very helpful. (-500) randall_truscot is not very helpful. (-500) randall_truscot is not very helpful. (-500) randall_truscot is not very helpful. (-500) randall_truscot is not very helpful. (-500) randall_truscot is not very helpful. (-500) randall_truscot is not very helpful. (-500)
    fury if u have little arch and touch farly high and f6 if u have a big arch and touch farly low. both are awsome shirts and dont have a hard learning groove.

order from
    www.gopainclinic.com

cheaper then everyone else and free shipping.
    Kirk Karwoski Wanna Be

powerlifter70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) powerlifter70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) powerlifter70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) powerlifter70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) powerlifter70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) powerlifter70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) powerlifter70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) powerlifter70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) powerlifter70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) powerlifter70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) powerlifter70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I would go with either a fury or ragex...its your own personal choice. Train in the shirt 2x a week. Just get rid of your speed day. Only 4 weeks out, it would not hurt to drop the speed and go 2 heavy. Get the shirt broken in and compete in it.

jnatale3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jnatale3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jnatale3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jnatale3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jnatale3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jnatale3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jnatale3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jnatale3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jnatale3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jnatale3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jnatale3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Thanks for the info.

chuckt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuckt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuckt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuckt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuckt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuckt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuckt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuckt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuckt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuckt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuckt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the fury/f6 or rage x are much more radical shirts than what you are wearing, but its not a good idea to try and switch shirts right now this close to your meet. It will take you a couple of weeks just to figure out how to get the shirt set, and how to touch with your opener, if you're going to order one, wear it after the meet, dont be stupid and mess up months of training because you want to try out a new piece of gear in hopes of even bigger #'s.
    Charlie Telesco
    220lb Junior Powerlifter
    1757 total
    661 sq
    518 b
    578 dl

University of California at Santa Cruz

Thanks for the info guys!