cbear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

need help and ideas quick

ok i have about a third of a turky, a lot of black eye peas, a few cups of oatmeal, and vegitalbes. My dellima is not going to be getting enough carbs but im not gioing to et any protine tomorow, Can somene help me, i need some inexpencive ideas to get a lot of portine into my body over the next 24 hours untill i can get groceries. I might be able to pick up a cuple of portine bars but that s like 230 fo one , little expencive.

I am all out of wey, eggs, yams, sugar( post workout) and any otehr type of meat aside from a littl biut of turkey. Thas most of my diet missing right there, i have to get 300g of protine in the next 24 hours and am out of ideas help please.
    To not be diciplined is to cheat yourself

Reza has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Reza has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Reza has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    DAMN CHEAP BBERS!!! lol Try tuna bro!!

Train smarter not harder amusclehead's Avatar
    amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    tuna, flax seed, cottage cheese, milk, peanut butter
    Booo

SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wholegrain(brown) bread has like 4.5grams of protein a slice.
    "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle."

shaun_bayarea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    tuna and lots of lowfat milk....when i bulked i had a half gallon a day. one quart has 40 grams of protein and 48 grams of carbs....and the cottage cheese idea is good too....all three are cheap as hell so unless you have under 5 bucks to spend i'm sure you will get your protein in.